What's new

My advise to Pakistani, don't lose hope !

All that is besides the point. The point is to get the economy back on track. With a failing economy and a bankrupt Pakistan...any funds for keeping a minimum deterrence would dry up...and India would easily roll through Pak in such a weak state.

Take time to rebuild the nation. Today's economy is due to ages of corruption, injustice, and massive elite capture. No justice no progress. Our courts are compromised ....fully compromised...

All that is besides the point. The point is to get the economy back on track. With a failing economy and a bankrupt Pakistan...any funds for keeping a minimum deterrence would dry up...and India would easily roll through Pak in such a weak state.
If you take Pakistan, wrap it in gold foil, put a bow on it and try to gift it, can you think of anyone who will say I will take it?

If you take Pakistan, wrap it in gold foil, put a bow on it and try to gift it, can you think of anyone who will say I will take it?
Great...so when is India going to announce giving up its claim on Pakistani Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan?

Any country on earth will take territory and resources if they had a chance. That is literally what colonialism was. It happened all over the world regardless of the state of economy and the ppl of that country.

Grow a few brain cells before trolling here with ur nonsense.

Take time to rebuild the nation. Today's economy is due to ages of corruption, injustice, and massive elite capture. No justice no progress. Our courts are compromised ....fully compromised...
Yup I never disagreed with that...
...everyone here would be on board and has been wanting exactly that...save for a few paid patwaris that keep harping on about their corrupt leaders being great for Pakistan.

Great...so when is India going to announce giving up its claim on Pakistani Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan?

Any country on earth will take territory and resources if they had a chance. That is literally what colonialism was. It happened all over the world regardless of the state of economy and the ppl of that country.

Grow a few brain cells before trolling here with ur nonsense.
He is a Pajeet like that nathu ram guy

I alway ignore these losers, it's a waste of time
Yup I never disagreed with that...
...everyone here would be on board and has been wanting exactly that...save for a few paid patwaris that keep harping on about their corrupt leaders being great for Pakistan.

FnVgaK4XoAANsQ9

Get rid of millitary interference in politics
Bring presidential system of democracy - Indonesian style (a multi ethnic, complex country like ours) not American

Overtime everything would improve on it's own

Just need 2 reforms and yes PTI needs to talk to PMLn, PPP- this is how democracy works or else you give space to the army

The frustration felt by Pakistan PDF member is because they think only IK can solve the situation.

Matter of fact, even current Government has capability to solve the problem as well. Solusion on Pakistan economic problem I believe has already been made in term of plan. There must be long term economic plan that has already been set up.

Start the development by making peace with India and avoid another arm race with India that has 1.4 billion people and 3 trillion USD GDP (2022)
For a man who's spent so long on this forum, you haven't grasped our real problem.

Our economic problems are deliberately engineered by our elite class. They work to keep the masses poor, uneducated and without any stake in politics.

Our military, politicaians, judges, fuedal Lords, tribal leaders - are all part of the same social circle. They live like Pharaohs - but Pharaohs need slaves - that's where we come in. Without slaves the life of Pharaoh was not possible and is not possible.

Also I respect you as a Muslim - so I ask you don't priotise wealth over Iman. Pakistani people will not abandon our kin in Kashmir to become the slaves of the Hindus for dollars.

So what if it takes time?

You woke up too late and now this is the only solution left, strict and harsh reforms and grow out of this mess.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

So what if it takes time?

You woke up too late and now this is the only solution left, strict and harsh reforms and grow out of this mess.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Looks like we have no choice other than to pick up the pieces, in a very long and slow journey

For a man who's spent so long on this forum, you haven't grasped our real problem.

Our economic problems are deliberately engineered by our elite class. They work to keep the masses poor, uneducated and without any stake in politics.

Our military, politicaians, judges, fuedal Lords, tribal leaders - are all part of the same social circle. They live like Pharaohs - but Pharaohs need slaves - that's where we come in. Without slaves the life of Pharaoh was not possible and is not possible.

Also I respect you as a Muslim - so I ask you don't priotise wealth over Iman. Pakistani people will not abandon our kin in Kashmir to become the slaves of the Hindus for dollars.

Just be realistic, there are Chechen, Tatar under Russia

There are Uigyur under China

Do you want to wage Jihad to liberate them all in the name of Iman ?

Back
Top Bottom