What's new

My advise to Pakistani, don't lose hope !

The frustration felt by Pakistan PDF member is because they think only IK can solve the situation.

Matter of fact, even current Government has capability to solve the problem as well. Solusion on Pakistan economic problem I believe has already been made in term of plan. There must be long term economic plan that has already been set up.

Start the development by making peace with India and avoid another arm race with India that has 1.4 billion people and 3 trillion USD GDP (2022)

That is a great news brother and I hope this plan really works this time. First fcuk your country's economy and give control to jokers and when country is totally on her knees then you ask for peace with your arch enemy who will take you in open arms hug you and kiss you.

Abb aik aur kush laga zalima

That is a great news brother and I hope this plan really works this time. First fcuk your country's economy and give control to jokers and when country is totally on her knees then you ask for peace with your arch enemy who will take you in open arms hug you and kiss you.

Abb aik aur kush laga zalima

What I mean of peace is not some kind of official peace process to begin with, many Pakistani PDF members have misinterpret my statement.

Making peace in my statement means that both side agree to maintain status quo and dont try to exacerbate the issue. You dont need to give up your Kashmir claim, just dont exacerbate the issue and focus more on economy. Defense spending will grow up naturally if the GDP grows if Pakistan set up Defense Spending at 1 %-1.5 % of GDP instead of around 4 % of GDP (2021)

Just for example, Indonesia never sign peace process with Commonwealth nations after Soeharto change Soekarno foreign policy. As we know Indonesia was at war with Britain, Australia, New Zealand, and Malaya (Malaysia and Singapore) in 1960-1965 because Indonesia see Malaysia and Singapore should be part of Indonesian Republic.

So we understand the ground reality and focus on what we have already got. Similar situation also happened with East Timor, Indonesia still have invader mentality during Soeharto era and invade East Timor, but later in 1999 during Asian Financial Crisis we let go the nations because we dont want to make fuss with Western Christian countries

Last edited:
What I mean of peace is not some kind of official peace process to begin with, many Pakistani PDF members have misinterpret my statement.

Making peace in my statement means that both side agree to maintain status quo and dont try to exacerbate the issue. You dont need to give up your Kashmir claim, just dont exacerbate the issue and focus more on economy. Defense spending will grow up naturally if the GDP grows if Pakistan set up Defense Spending at 1 %-1.5 % of GDP instead of around 4 % of GDP (2021)

Just for example, Indonesia never sign peace process with Commonwealth nations after Soeharto change Soekarno foreign policy. As we know Indonesia was at war with Britain, Australia, New Zealand, and Malaya (Malaysia and Singapore) in 1960-1965 because Indonesia see Malaysia and Singapore should be part of Indonesian Republic.

So we understand the ground reality and focus on what we have already got. Similar situation also happened with East Timor, Indonesia still have invader mentality during Soeharto era and invade East Timor, but we let go the nations because we dont want to make fuss with Western Christian countries
The only thing is defense spending can’t be cut in absolute terms from its current level if the military is to go along with the change. Its growth should be frozen though or kept to a minimum, and reforms made to attract FDI and well as property taxes increased to make up the difference, similar to how other small countries did to survive in tough regions.

The only thing is defense spending can’t be cut in absolute terms from its current level if the military is to go along with the change. Its growth should be frozen though or kept to a minimum, and reforms made to attract FDI and well as property taxes increased to make up the difference, similar to how other small countries did to survive in tough regions.

Decreasing defense spending is now about survival for Pakistan considering your economy situation, that is very necessary to do. If the economy is in good condition fundamentally, defense spending will grow naturally following the GDP growth.

Decreasing defense spending is now about survival for Pakistan considering your economy situation, that is very necessary to do. If the economy is in good condition fundamentally, defense spending will grow naturally following the GDP growth.
But the risks to national security are still high. Reforms to attract FDI and increase taxes on property as well as trimming fat/perks in defense operations could generate the billions needed to make up the difference. Lost skills may take too long to regenerate, especially with a western neighbor poised to take advantage of the situation. Something Indonesia wasn’t facing in the 90s.

1675049976249.jpeg

But the risks to national security are still high. Reforms to attract FDI and increase taxes on property as well as trimming fat/perks in defense operations could generate the billions needed to make up the difference. Lost skills may take too long to regenerate, especially with a western neighbor poised to take advantage of the situation. Something Indonesia wasn’t facing in the 90s.

Current situation is something that needs to be used cleverly. India hasnt become bahemot yet and current world geopolitical order will punish any invader like what happen with Russia. There is time period for Pakistan for about 15 years that could be used to make the economy stronger. And note that Pakistan has large army and nuclear bombs as well.

Last edited:
Current situation is something that needs to be used cleverly. India hasnt become bahemot yet and current world geopolitical order will punish any invader like what happen with Russia. There is time period for Pakistan for about 15 years that could be used to make the economy stronger. And note that Pakistan has large army and nuclear bombs as well.
That’s true, and a lot of their Russian equipment is probably having serviceability issues due to possibly delays in the supplies of Russian spares.

I guess you’re right, now is probably the best time as it’s ever going to be to make the needed changes.

The frustration felt by Pakistan PDF member is because they think only IK can solve the situation.

Matter of fact, even current Government has capability to solve the problem as well. Solusion on Pakistan economic problem I believe has already been made in term of plan. There must be long term economic plan that has already been set up.

Start the development by making peace with India and avoid another arm race with India that has 1.4 billion people and 3 trillion USD GDP (2022)

I see only two solutions to this problem:

1) Fight it out one last time
2) Do population exchange and make LOC international border.

Making peace in my statement means that both side agree to maintain status quo and dont try to exacerbate the issue.
Both sides are maintaining peace for a couple of years now. There is no urgency to do anything on that front. The larger security issues for now and in the near future are on Afghanistan border and that may not be amenable to peaceful settlement as long as Taliban rules Afghanistan. Also, your advice from Indonesia is not transferable to Pakistan. Indonesia is a 'normal' country. i.e., Civilian supremacy over military. The President of Indonesia can call the Head of the military and say I have decided to appoint a new Head and the General will say 'Yes, Sir'. That doesn't work in Pakistan where the civilian government is a Potemkin village behind which lies the military. They make, break and dictate how the civilian government operates, what its policies, especially foreign and defense policies are. So, your plan to reduce defense expenditure and invest it in national development is a mirage. The civilians get the leftovers and scraps after the military finishes its banquet. No prime minister dare suggest to the military lets us scrap the new submarine project and build more schools or hospitals. If he does that, he won't be a prime minister soon.

So we understand the ground reality and focus on what we have already got. Similar situation also happened with East Timor, Indonesia still have invader mentality during Soeharto era and invade East Timor, but later in 1999 during Asian Financial Crisis we let go the nations because we dont want to make fuss with Western Christian countries
For all practical purposes that has already happened. The LOC is completely quiet. India centric outfits in Pakistan can't be completely closed out because they may turn against the state esp. In these difficult times. So peace has been made as far as is possible. It is not possible to go further. However, I get your point , without some solution with India or some miracle or shift in geopolitics this Economic situation is not going to resolve.

Ordinary Pakistani has no say,
The government has so many single line statements and these are listed below....

‏پاکستان کے 30 مشہور یک سطری لطیفے

۔ شدید الفاظ میں مذمت کی ہے ۔
- اہل کاروں کو معطل کر دیا گیا ہے۔
تحقیقاتی کمیٹی بنا دی گئی ہے۔
دہشتگردوں کو ملک کا امن برباد کرنے کی اجازت نہیں دیں گے۔
ټها ل بان نے ذمہ داری قبول کر لی ہے۔
۔ اس میں ''را'' اور ''خاد'' ملوث ہیں۔
‏۔ دشمن ہماری شرافت کو ہماری کمزوری نہ سمجھے ۔
۔ کسی بھی ہنگامی صورت حال سے نمٹنے کے لیے تیار ہیں۔
۔ انکوائری کی جائے گی ۔
۔ کیفر کردار تک پہنچایا جائے گا ۔
۔ دہشت گردوں کی کمر توڑ دی ہے ۔
۔ ادارے کا سیاست سے کوئی تعلق نہیں۔
۔ نوٹس لے کر اجلاس طلب کر لیا گیا ہے۔
‏۔ کشمیر کی آزادی اب دور نہیں۔
۔ کرپشن ختم کر کے لوٹی دولت واپس لائیں گے۔
۔ یہ واقعات سی پیک کے خلاف سازش کا حصہ ہیں ۔
۔ ہر صورت میں میرٹ قائم رکھا جائے گا ۔
۔ غریب کو اس کی دہلیز پر انصاف ملے گا
۔ سول اور ملٹری قیادت ایک پیج پر ہے ۔
‏۔ اداروں کو اپنے اپنے دائرے میں کام کرنا چاہئے ۔
۔ آئین سے کوئی بھی ماورا نہیں ہے ۔
۔ قوم بیرونی دشمنوں کے خلاف متحد ہے۔
-دہشت گردوں سے آہنی ہاتھوں سے نمٹا جائے گا۔
۔وزیراعظم عوام میں گھل مل گئے۔
۔سب سے پہلے آپ نے گھبرانا نہیں ہے۔
۔ ملکی دفاع محفوظ ہاتھوں میں ہے۔
‏۔ باہمی دلچسپی کے امور پر تبادلہ خیال کیا گیا۔
۔ میڈیا مکمل طور پر آزاد ہے۔
اقلیتوں کو مکمل مذہبی آزادی حاصل یے۔
۔ قانون ہاتھ میں لینے کی اجازت نہیں دی جائے گی۔

Ordinary Pakistani has no say,
The government has so many single line statements and these are listed below....

‏پاکستان کے 30 مشہور یک سطری لطیفے

۔ شدید الفاظ میں مذمت کی ہے ۔
- اہل کاروں کو معطل کر دیا گیا ہے۔
تحقیقاتی کمیٹی بنا دی گئی ہے۔
دہشتگردوں کو ملک کا امن برباد کرنے کی اجازت نہیں دیں گے۔
ټها ل بان نے ذمہ داری قبول کر لی ہے۔
۔ اس میں ''را'' اور ''خاد'' ملوث ہیں۔
‏۔ دشمن ہماری شرافت کو ہماری کمزوری نہ سمجھے ۔
۔ کسی بھی ہنگامی صورت حال سے نمٹنے کے لیے تیار ہیں۔
۔ انکوائری کی جائے گی ۔
۔ کیفر کردار تک پہنچایا جائے گا ۔
۔ دہشت گردوں کی کمر توڑ دی ہے ۔
۔ ادارے کا سیاست سے کوئی تعلق نہیں۔
۔ نوٹس لے کر اجلاس طلب کر لیا گیا ہے۔
‏۔ کشمیر کی آزادی اب دور نہیں۔
۔ کرپشن ختم کر کے لوٹی دولت واپس لائیں گے۔
۔ یہ واقعات سی پیک کے خلاف سازش کا حصہ ہیں ۔
۔ ہر صورت میں میرٹ قائم رکھا جائے گا ۔
۔ غریب کو اس کی دہلیز پر انصاف ملے گا
۔ سول اور ملٹری قیادت ایک پیج پر ہے ۔
‏۔ اداروں کو اپنے اپنے دائرے میں کام کرنا چاہئے ۔
۔ آئین سے کوئی بھی ماورا نہیں ہے ۔
۔ قوم بیرونی دشمنوں کے خلاف متحد ہے۔
-دہشت گردوں سے آہنی ہاتھوں سے نمٹا جائے گا۔
۔وزیراعظم عوام میں گھل مل گئے۔
۔سب سے پہلے آپ نے گھبرانا نہیں ہے۔
۔ ملکی دفاع محفوظ ہاتھوں میں ہے۔
‏۔ باہمی دلچسپی کے امور پر تبادلہ خیال کیا گیا۔
۔ میڈیا مکمل طور پر آزاد ہے۔
اقلیتوں کو مکمل مذہبی آزادی حاصل یے۔
۔ قانون ہاتھ میں لینے کی اجازت نہیں دی جائے گی۔

Web translation for non-Urdu readers:
‎30 famous one-line jokes ‎‎ of Pakistan.

Condemned in the strongest terms. ‎
‎ - Officials have been suspended. ‎
‎ An inquiry committee has been formed. ‎
‎ We will not allow terrorists to destroy the peace of the country. ‎
‎ He has claimed responsibility. ‎
‎ . "RAW" and "Khad" are involved. ‎
‎ . Let not the enemy consider our nobility as our weakness. ‎
‎ . We are ready to deal with any emergency. ‎
‎ . An inquiry will be conducted. ‎
‎ . Kefir character will be delivered. ‎
‎ . The back of terrorists has been broken. ‎
‎ . The institution has nothing to do with politics. ‎
‎ . A meeting has been convened after taking notice. ‎
‎ . Kashmir's freedom is not far away. ‎
‎ . We will end corruption and bring back the looted wealth. ‎
‎ . These incidents are part of a conspiracy against CPEC. ‎
‎ . Merit will be maintained in every case. ‎
‎ . The poor will‎‎ get justice at his doorstep. The civil and military leadership is on the same page. ‎
‎ . Institutions should work in their respective spheres. ‎
‎ . No one is above the Constitution. ‎
‎ . The nation is united against external enemies. ‎
‎ Terrorists will be dealt with iron hands. ‎
‎ . The Prime Minister mingled with the people. ‎
‎ . First of all, you don't have to panic. ‎
‎ . The country's defense is in safe hands. ‎
‎ . Matters of mutual interest were discussed. ‎
‎ . The media is completely free. ‎
‎ Minorities should have complete religious freedom. ‎
‎ . Law will not be allowed to be taken into their hands. ‎
‎‎

Pakistani has no say,
and for all the rallies and otherwise - in general ordinary Pakistanis are either still satisfied with it or simply finding ways to leave a failed nation. Hope is not a strategy - plans and following through with them are which is anathema to Pakistani character

Back
Top Bottom