What's new

Muzaffargarh Ranges: Kayani witnesses jamming of tanks

Wanna know something funny? I was hanging out a family friend of mine and he served in the army from the early 60's and he told me that in 1965 war, both Pakistan and India did not know how to properly use their tanks and that it was the most ill-equiped tank battle in the history of the world. Both sides were not properly trained on how to make a 100% good use of the tank.

Wanna know something funny? I was hanging out a family friend of mine and he served in the army from the early 60's and he told me that in 1965 war, both Pakistan and India did not know how to properly use their tanks and that it was the most ill-equiped tank battle in the history of the world. Both sides were not properly trained on how to make a 100% good use of the tank.

india operated outdated tanks back then (Centurions,Shermans)...but still they beat Pakistani Pattons in the Battle of Asal Uttar...so,there might be partial truth in there..but Pakistan's strategical flaw of using tanks became well known after the battle of Longewala..

Jamming is not a Big stuff these days .... But the Range matters....If you Jam the engine just from 1 to 2 KM away its useless you will be seen and Bombed to hell.... India has started this program long back.... we are not completely developed we are trying to Increase the Range and effectiveness....

Indian Tanks are coming with Russian Shtora self-protection system

Multidisciplinary capabilities

ECIL’s expertise harnesses electronics & communication technologies to meet India’s defence needs on land, sea and air. Some of the areas in which ECIL has contributed significantly to the Defence Sector are:

1 Secure and Jam- resistant communications
2 Electronic Warfare Systems & Simulators
3 COMINT & Interception Systems
4 Antenna, Satellite Communication Systems (SATCOM Systems), networks
5 Stabilized platforms for air-borne Radars
6 C4I systems & Missile support Systems
7 Encryption and Secrecy Systems
8 Electronic Fuzes for Artillery and Navy
9 Precision Electro-Mechanical components, sensors & Inertial Navigation Systems

Jamming is not a Big stuff these days .... But the Range matters....If you Jam the engine just from 1 to 2 KM away its useless you will be seen and Bombed to hell.... India has started this program long back.... we are not completely developed we are trying to Increase the Range and effectiveness....

Indian Tanks are coming with Russian Shtora self-protection system

Multidisciplinary capabilities

ECIL’s expertise harnesses electronics & communication technologies to meet India’s defence needs on land, sea and air. Some of the areas in which ECIL has contributed significantly to the Defence Sector are:

1 Secure and Jam- resistant communications
2 Electronic Warfare Systems & Simulators
3 COMINT & Interception Systems
4 Antenna, Satellite Communication Systems (SATCOM Systems), networks
5 Stabilized platforms for air-borne Radars
6 C4I systems & Missile support Systems
7 Encryption and Secrecy Systems
8 Electronic Fuzes for Artillery and Navy
9 Precision Electro-Mechanical components, sensors & Inertial Navigation Systems

Hey man!

Read post 62, it is by a member called ' Ignited Mind' and he is in the pink now. Do you want to join him?

Please take your Indian BS in the sections where it belongs.

I have reported your post as a troll.

Back
Top Bottom