What's new

Mustang Blast Master Mind has been killed By Pakistan Army

Salafi never created ISIS. It was created by CIA, Jhon MacCain, Hillary and Mossad Chief. ISIS is not Salafi. ISIS is Zionist and extension of KKK White supremists
o_O

ISIS masterminds:-

Haji Bakr (Ba'athist)

http://www.spiegel.de/international...cture-of-islamist-terror-group-a-1029274.html
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...over-of-northern-syria-and-push-10189280.html

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (Salafist)

http://csweb.brookings.edu/content/research/essays/2015/thebeliever.html

ISIS emerged through collusion of Ba'athists and Salafists in the Middle East. Ba'athists desired revenge for the end of Saddam regime in Iraq whereas Salafists desired an Islamic emirate - a match made in hell.

o_O

ISIS masterminds:-

Haji Bakr (Ba'athist)

http://www.spiegel.de/international...cture-of-islamist-terror-group-a-1029274.html
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...over-of-northern-syria-and-push-10189280.html

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (Salafist)

http://csweb.brookings.edu/content/research/essays/2015/thebeliever.html

ISIS emerged through collusion of Ba'athists and Salafists.

o_O

Abu bakr Al-baghadadi from guantanamo bay prisoners released by CIA and replace in Iraq as leader of ISIS to destroy syria.

Mugshot_of_Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi%2C_2004.jpg

How Obama SET FREE the merciless terrorist warlord now leading the ISIS horde blazing a trail of destruction through Iraq

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-head-ISIS-extremist-army-five-years-ago.html

No rot the reality. why what is wrong with it.
We have discussed this before. You and I have different models of reality. Mine is facts in context, yours is "protecting my country and it's life style" - including pushing everyone to believe that lies are the reality, if in your opinion it serves the purpose. Often that purpose is to keep down challenges the status quo raised by people - both Pakistanis and non-Pakistanis - who wish to see positive change rather than continued corruption.

We have discussed this before. You and I have different models of reality. Mine is facts in context, yours is "protecting my country and it's life style" - including pushing everyone to believe that lies are the reality, if in your opinion it serves the purpose. Often that purpose is to keep down challenges the status quo raised by people - both Pakistanis and non-Pakistanis - who wish to see positive change rather than continued corruption.

My friend let it be very clear for you ISIS is not going to exist in our neighborhood someone likes it or not. You are a liar who uses media reports rather than reality. Israel India and USA are in bed with ISIS and this is not a hidden fact. We all also want to see a positive change because terrorism is a problem in the world because Israel India and USA is killing civilian and forcing them to restore to terrorism. Then they eliminate the Heads of those terrorist and replace them by their planted leaders and use them to do their dirty bidding.

We just sent your Rat to hell enjoy it for now.

My friend let it be very clear for you ISIS is not going to exist in our neighborhood someone likes it or not.
I don't like ISIS a bit, thanks.

You are a liar who uses media reports rather than reality.
That, itself, is part of your assertion-is-reality model. After all, neither you nor anyone else on this forum has ever pointed out a lie I've told, right? Mistakes occasionally, yes - and I've acknowledged these - but outright lies? Unsupported statements of blame? No.

We all also want to see a positive change because terrorism is a problem in the world because Israel India and USA is killing civilian -
Pointing fingers elsewhere isn't going to change home-grown terror in Pakistan. You know it's Islamist and nationalist ideologies that drives it. Pakistan never apologized for the terror of the two partitions, never attempted to prosecute and convict its leaders and their followers of the documented war crimes, nor investigated for itself. Rather, Pakistan points fingers everywhere else, hoping no one will look at Pakistan's own dirt, while sowing the seeds of future troubles. Hubris - excessive, unjustifiable, blinding pride - is your religion, BHarwana.

'Apologize for the terror of the two partitions' LOL. The guy talking shit about faiths has a flag of the horrid, intrinsically racist, the-Goyim-are-racially-and-spiritually-inferior, you-are-allowed-to-molest-non-Jew-babies death cult that has plagued the world!

Mufti Hadayat Ullah has been killed by Pakistan Army. He was the master Mind of Mustang Blast.
The horrible Mastung blast earlier this month? Was there previous news fingering him has the master mind behind it?

I don't like ISIS a bit, thanks.

That, itself, is part of your assertion-is-reality model. After all, neither you nor anyone else on this forum has ever pointed out a lie I've told, right? Mistakes occasionally, yes - and I've acknowledged these - but outright lies? Unsupported statements of blame? No.

Pointing fingers elsewhere isn't going to change home-grown terror in Pakistan. You know it's Islamist and nationalist ideologies that drives it. Pakistan never apologized for the terror of the two partitions, never attempted to prosecute and convict its leaders and their followers of the documented war crimes, nor investigated for itself. Rather, Pakistan points fingers everywhere else, hoping no one will look at Pakistan's own dirt, while sowing the seeds of future troubles. Hubris - excessive, unjustifiable, blinding pride - is your religion, BHarwana.

Let me make it simple for you. Fund all the media and all the politicians you can and want to. Pakistan will always stand with Kashmir Palestine no one can change it. We are the most stubborn nation and we will give all lives we have to achieve the freedom that our brothers deserve. You think this terrorism can deter us from our cause then you are at a very big mistake. Indian and Israeli proxy cannot deter us this is nothing for us. We are the most resilient people to walk this earth and our history has proven it. We cannot be destroyed from with in or from border.

I'm serious try reading Judaic texts it's the worst, most horrific and satanic 'religion' you can come across and what makes it so problematic is it's tied to their blood lol.

I'm serious try reading Judaic texts it's the worst, most horrific and satanic 'religion' you can come across and what makes it so problematic is it's tied to their blood lol.
Please respect every one religion bro.

Alright man. It's my religious belief to say that, er, all black people are subhumans and their wives should be killed and their body parts sold in the market! Respect mah religion, bro!

I don't respect death cults created by twisted Rabbis. I can't stand this kumbaya, everything-is-shiny-and-lovely version of Islam Pakistanis follow. Judaism is disgusting, it's why Jews can't ever live in peace without doing immense damage to the societies they're in. Bolshevism, Zionism, every European country that booted them out etc. Everywhere they go they adopt practices that are anti-Gentile. It's in their religion. It's on them to overcome it.

...We are the most stubborn nation -
Stubbornness isn't always a desirable quality. In 1971 the East Pakistanis won the election to control the national leadership. West Pakistanis responded with massacre rather than give up power, leading to the deaths of hundreds of thousands.

"Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." - New Testament, Book of Matthew

Muktis were in action, murdering people before Operation Searchlight began. Get your facts straight or shut up.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom