What's new

Mustang Blast Master Mind has been killed By Pakistan Army

Last edited:
Where is the evidence of US airlifting ISIS from Iraq and Syria to Afghanistan? Show me.

Read this News it says ISIS leaders not ISIS-K or ISKP. ISIS is from Syria and Iraq not Afghanistan. They took them in custody when our hit Squads are on their back.

There are many more reports I have. Some direct reports from SAA Syria about air lift also video and images.

Read this News it says ISIS leaders not ISIS-K or ISKP. ISIS is from Syria and Iraq not Afghanistan. They took them in custody when our hit Squads are on their back.

Good development.

ISIS have legs in different countries including Pakistan. We are dealing with a religiopolitical movement; it has no boundaries.

There are many more reports I have. Some direct reports from SAA Syria about air lift also video and images.
Show me.

ISIS have legs in different countries including Pakistan

ISIS has no legs in Pakistan. There is an effort to export ISIS here but it will fail miserable.

It is very simple use google just write ISIS air lifted by USA and you will find them almost all. there are also threads here on PDF just try the search function.

It is very simple use google just write ISIS air lifted by USA and you will find them almost all. there are also threads here on PDF just try the search function.
I have seen it all and did not find any evidence. This disinformation was spread by Syrian Observatory and reiterated by disgruntled Hamid Karzai in Afghanistan.

This is correct reporting: https://www.rt.com/usa/381783-airlifts-syrian-fighters-isis/

Syrian observatory twisted such reports to construct a narrative that US was airlifting ISIS combatants from Raqqa instead.

Yea, nonsense from SANA.

Keep believing what ever you want to for me I know what USA is doing. I don't want to engage in yes and no discussion.
You are promoting a narrative which is entirely baseless. US is no saint in its actions but it is a partner in defeating ISIS across the world.

I have provided you information about:

1. How ISIS emerged.
2. Who were masterminds of ISIS.
3. Pakistani individuals joining ISIS.
4. US airlifting members of YPG to Raqqa in order to besiege ISIS there.

And I have alerted you to disinformation from SANA about US airlifting members of ISIS.

It is time for you to come to terms with established facts, and not promote a narrative which would have grave implications for regional security.

If you think US established ISIS-K in Afghanistan, provide solid evidence of your claims. Why doesn't Pakistan raise this issue in the UN by the way, if it is true? Why is Pakistan in FATF grey list and not US?

You are promoting a narrative which is entirely baseless. US is no saint in its actions but it is a partner in defeating ISIS across the world.

I have provided you information about:

1. How ISIS emerged.
2. Who were masterminds of ISIS.
3. Pakistani individuals joining ISIS.
4. US airlifting members of YPG to Raqqa in order to besiege ISIS there.

And I have alerted you to disinformation from SANA about US airlifting members of ISIS.

It is time for you to come to terms with established facts, and not promote a narrative which would have grave implications for regional security.

If you think US established ISIS-K in Afghanistan, provide solid evidence of your claims. Why doesn't Pakistan raise this issue in the UN by the way, if it is true? Why is Pakistan in FATF grey list and not US?

Your entire purpose is to defend the yanks. Explain what Hamid Karzai is saying here. Lets us not forget whose dog karzai is/was. Why would the yanks be on the grey list? They are above the law but for how long!

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/hamid-karzai-colluded-isil-afghanistan-171110191715544.html

India out??? Who is kulbhushan yadev??? We all know hoe india supported TTP and BLA in Balochistan. When Pakistani were picking up bodies of their loved ones for years you guys were laughing at poor people and making fun of Pakistan. From failed state to taking over nuclear weapons, from international isolation to conducting surgical strikes what haven't you tried ??? Now that when times are changed , when Pakistan is getting stronger everyday both inside and out, you want us to keep you out???

Lol i can see you trembling with fear, we havnt even started :p Save your fears for the time when your tiny dreams of super power will be shattered.

That was a poor attempt to kidnap a businessman from iran . Only few pakistani believe this story. Terrorists active in pakistan are pakistani and muslims. That you are not willing to see .

Last edited:
It was not I who attempted to link Jews' religion to ISIS attacks.

As you can see, Israel's guilt is something assumed and in your thinking and @BHarwana's nothing other than that is needed to pursue violence against Jews.

The correct word to describe such proud malevolence and corrupted morality is evil.
Son! we live in Pakistan, not in ME...or in North America where u just assume things ie 7% of yr population believing that chocolate milk comes from brown cows!

WE KNOW WHAT YR UPTO, go tell Netanyahu and let him know what is about to happen to his children and their families.

We will make a horrible example out of u.

How the HELL are you guys arguing in 2018 whether US supported ISIS or not? Omg... This was confirmed as early as 2012 by the Department of Defense DIA Report obtained through the FOIA by an organization called JudicialWatch. O bc kabhi thora parh lia karo agay pichay.

US airlifting ISIS commanders is proven, captured on video.
US camping with remnants of ISIS in al Tanf is proven, captured on video... How can you think people need 'proof' for something that's happening constantly? Are all of you this hopeless?
The West and GCC were the main ones arming ISIS, anyone who looks at their weapons, gear etc knows this.

Do you honestly think almost a decade's worth of conflict, with raging battles going on all the time, can proceed without at some stage the financiers and funders of one side becoming apparent?

You people should honestly reconsider whether you have the right to discuss anything if you're literally too lazy to search up such basic things.

I have seen it all and did not find any evidence. This disinformation was spread by Syrian Observatory and reiterated by disgruntled Hamid Karzai in Afghanistan.

This is correct reporting: https://www.rt.com/usa/381783-airlifts-syrian-fighters-isis/

Syrian observatory twisted such reports to construct a narrative that US was airlifting ISIS combatants from Raqqa instead.

Yea, nonsense from SANA.
That's right .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom