What's new

Mustang Blast Master Mind has been killed By Pakistan Army

@Solomon2 I will the MODs if you preach more of Judaism here please take your shit to a different thread. Stay on topic.

@Solomon2 I will the MODs if you preach more of Judaism here please take your shit to a different thread. Stay on topic.
It was not I who attempted to link Jews' religion to ISIS attacks.

today MOSSAD has lost a great asset. But our revenge isnt over, Israel and the families of those MOSSAD agents in Afghanistan must be burn alive!!!!!!!!!!
As you can see, Israel's guilt is something assumed and in your thinking and @BHarwana's nothing other than that is needed to pursue violence against Jews.

The correct word to describe such proud malevolence and corrupted morality is evil.

It was not I who attempted to link Jews' religion to ISIS attacks.
I have also asked him and you to keep religion out of it. Stay on topic and discuss the killing of this terrorist don't move beyond MOSSAD. keep Jews out of it.

not enough . we should bleed india . other wise these types of things keep happening . they will replace him with some one else . we should bleed india in one way or another .
Completely agree, war needs to be taken back into India to bring some sense in India. But I suppose we shouldn't get over excited, time will come for all of this as well. But surely India should be replied back in the same currency, otherwise they kill keep killing innocent Pakistanis. Elements in India who are facing barbarism in the hands of upper caste hindus should be armed and assisted in every possible way.

I have also asked him and you to keep religion out of it. Stay on topic and discuss the killing of this terrorist don't move beyond MOSSAD. keep Jews out of it.
Since terrorism from Manson to Mastung is so often connected to religion it is difficult to keep religion out of the discussion. When it must be included, one has to be truthful and accurate to address the issue properly. How could one address the "Manson family" murders, or the attempted assassination of President Ford, without discussing the religious beliefs which motivated them?

Since terrorism from Manson to Mastung is so often connected to religion it is difficult to keep religion out of the discussion. When it must be included, one has to be truthful and accurate to address the issue properly.
ISIS is not of any religion. ISIS is a proxy of west and it has to be eliminated. For this very reason all regional powers are forming an Alliance.

Don't even think .
we have to return the favour of ttp . anyways :)

Completely agree, war needs to be taken back into India to bring some sense in India. But I suppose we shouldn't get over excited, time will come for all of this as well. But surely India should be replied back in the same currency, otherwise they kill keep killing innocent Pakistanis. Elements in India who are facing barbarism in the hands of upper caste hindus should be armed and assisted in every possible way.
bjp is the blessing for us . we should make kill sqaud in india . we could easily spark riots in india by eliminating few rss leaders .
but pehley humko ye indian muslims sey bilawaja wali hamdardi chorni parey gi .

Keep india out of your game.

we have to return the favour of ttp . anyways :)

bjp is the blessing for us . we should make kill sqaud in india . we could easily spark riots in india by eliminating few rss leaders .
but pehley humko ye indian muslims sey bilawaja wali hamdardi chorni parey gi .

Never you try that.

Keep india out of your game.

Never you try that.

India out??? Who is kulbhushan yadev??? We all know hoe india supported TTP and BLA in Balochistan. When Pakistani were picking up bodies of their loved ones for years you guys were laughing at poor people and making fun of Pakistan. From failed state to taking over nuclear weapons, from international isolation to conducting surgical strikes what haven't you tried ??? Now that when times are changed , when Pakistan is getting stronger everyday both inside and out, you want us to keep you out???

Lol i can see you trembling with fear, we havnt even started :p Save your fears for the time when your tiny dreams of super power will be shattered.

o_O

Abu bakr Al-baghadadi from guantanamo bay prisoners released by CIA and replace in Iraq as leader of ISIS to destroy syria.

Mugshot_of_Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi%2C_2004.jpg

How Obama SET FREE the merciless terrorist warlord now leading the ISIS horde blazing a trail of destruction through Iraq

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-head-ISIS-extremist-army-five-years-ago.html
Bro,

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is alias of Ibrahim Awwad Ibrahim al-Badri. He was arrested and taken to Camp Bucca in Iraq by Americans due to his suspicious activities. While in captivity there, he developed a good rapport with Americans but he also build contacts with Ba'athists, and notable prisoners in general. After his release, he began to work for AQI - a Salafi terrorist group which would eventually morph into ISIS. However, a notable Ba'athist Haji Bakr (whom al-Badri had befriended in Camp Bucca), made it possible for al-Baghdadi to take over ISIS after death of Abu Ayyub al-Masri.

You will find complete information in this article: http://csweb.brookings.edu/content/research/essays/2015/thebeliever.html

al-Baghdadi was never taken to Guantanamo Bay Prison.

Ba'athists and Salafi forces in the Middle East (Iraq and Syria), colluded, to establish ISIS.

Last edited:
@LeGenD I know how it is all happening. Don't educate me. Give this propaganda to some else plz. I know ISIS is being air lifted from Iraq and Syria to Afghanistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom