What's new

Mustang Blast Master Mind has been killed By Pakistan Army

Stubbornness isn't always a desirable quality. In 1971 the East Pakistanis won the election to control the national leadership. West Pakistanis responded with massacre rather than give up power, leading to the deaths of hundreds of thousands.

"Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." - New Testament, Book of Matthew

This is ISIS thread stay on ISIS and it's killed rat then you say that mods give you warning on threads. don't troll. You want to discuss the ISIS make a thread and tag me I will be happy to show you reality.

@HamWatan @BHarwana Both of you raise good points. Everyone's religion should be respected - up to a point. America didn't respect the murder-mongering cult of Charles Manson: their beliefs did not excuse their deeds.

Who expanded it with the claim that ISIS was some sort of Zionist plot? Not I.

Israel openly supported them with air cover, weapons (distinct feature, seeing as they use a lot of weapons with Hebrew text on them) and medical supplies. This is all fact, fact since more than half a decade now. Do not flaunt your ignorance at us.

Mufti Hadayat Ullah has been killed by Pakistan Army. He was the master Mind of Mustang Blast. There was a huge reward on his head and He was most wanted by Pakistani forces.

He was killed in Kalat area of Balochistan in an operation conducted by Pakistan special forces and Intelligence agencies. He was involved in many Bomb Blasts domestically and internationally.

Story Updated and confirmed by Media.

BTW about that attack on Indian Kabul embassy Indians claimed no one died any third couhtry source to confirm Indian casualties ??

It is. Book of Deuteronomy permits genocides and land grabs, Talmud permits child molestations (of Gentiles i.e Goyim), blasphemes Jesus ('son of a whore burning in his own excrement in Hell') and a lot more messed up stuff I don't care to add in anymore. Depressing, awful 'religion'.

The horrible Mastung blast earlier this month? Was there previous news fingering him has the master mind behind it?
today MOSSAD has lost a great asset. But our revenge isnt over, Israel and the families of those MOSSAD agents in Afghanistan must be burn alive!!!!!!!!!!

Israel openly supported them with air cover, weapons (distinct feature, seeing as they use a lot of weapons with Hebrew text on them) and medical supplies.
Israel provides medical aid to Syrian refugees and bombed targets in Syria in Israel's own interest. What you're saying is like saying the U.S. supported India rather than Pakistan in the Cold War because the U.S. fought Chinese troops in Korea and provided food and medical aid to the subcontinent, not just Pakistan: you're claiming a motive that just isn't there, based only on perceived or wished-for effects.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Israel provides medical aid, or rather provided since it can't anymore, to ISIS when it held the areas adjacent to Golan as well as Nusra. This shit's been out for years upon years now. Assisting ISIS was Israel's official stance on Syria. Either you live under a rock or are a liar. Funny :)

Also, stop tossing this BS naivety card around. The other people here are too lazy to read up and keep up-to-date with what Israel's latest atrocity is, but I'm not.

It is. Book of Deuteronomy permits genocides and land grabs -
I wouldn't use the word, "permits". The Torah describes events. And yet Israelis don't do that today. Otherwise the "Palestinians" would have been wiped out long ago and Israel would never have given back the Sinai or yielded control to the Palestinian Authority, etc.

....Talmud permits child molestations -
You're not being specific here so I can't give a specific reply but I'll point out that the argument style of the Talmud will raise straw men as examples only to shoot them down. Jews' behavior in context, shoots down a lot of this distortion and hype. I understand that in Pakistan you're hampered by State directives that mandate antisemitism be taught in schools but it doesn't appear there's any other legal restriction, right @BHarwana?

Stubbornness isn't always a desirable quality. In 1971 the East Pakistanis won the election to control the national leadership. West Pakistanis responded with massacre rather than give up power, leading to the deaths of hundreds of thousands.

"Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." - New Testament, Book of Matthew
Well said.

It didn't argue. It simply stated that you can have sex with female Goyim babies of 3 years of age. Lel.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom