What's new

Must read: Chinese embrace may prove costly to Sri Lanka

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why is it so hard for you to understand?
lol I didn't wanted to embarrass you more by putting this whole that will be really shameful for 'rising China'....

"My view is now India has taken up development in the whole North. A lot of railway line restoration there is done by the Indians. That doesn't mean Sri Lanka has been captured by India. Now take Hambantota port. It was offered to India first. I was desperate for development work. But ultimately the Chinese agreed to build it."

Before China they offered it to India first. :lol:

Is that pretty obvious ? why India don't take the offer ? cos you are poor like hell, you simply can't afford it.

Let me give you an example how poor you are, My hometown, Hongkong, a city with a population of 7 million, guess what, our foreign reserve is matching the whole India with a 1.2 billion population.

Last time i check, a pitful 278.8 billion for India, so jump out of your well and learn something new, you are poor like hell period.
Beggars got no right to talk about competition.
Hong Kong’s Foreign Currency Reserves at US$258.8 Billion

Is that pretty obvious ? why India don't take the offer ? cos you are poor like hell, you simply can't afford it.

Let me give you an example how poor you are, My hometown, Hongkong, a city with a population of 7 million, guess what, our foreign reserve is matching the whole India with a 1.2 billion population.

Last time i check, a pitful 278.8 billion for India, so jump out of your well and learn something new, you are poor like hell period.
Beggars got no right to talk about competition.
Hong Kong’s Foreign Currency Reserves at US$258.8 Billion

Hey asswipe, this is the second time you've used the word beggar here for indians. Control your language pls.

Hi
It would be great if China establishes a military base in Srilanka

They had a hard time to build a civilian port for Sri Lanka that also for money and it had to be offered to India first. How do you think they can build a military base? :woot:

Hey asswipe, this is the second time you've used the word beggar here for indians. Control your language pls.

dude its burning there. :yahoo: They don't have anything logical so putting garbage.

Hi
Its really funny how Indians are trying to prove that their enemy China will not be good for their neighbor Srilanka lol

Indians developing the whole north and Indians also offered the port first. Isn't that enough? Now who got more compatibilities? The question asked to the President was ultimately about China but not India. But he drag India there first and mentioned about India's development support. Now is that really difficult for you to understand? :lol:

Typical mentality...... later deleted his post and run away. thats call real shame...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-may-prove-costly-sri-lanka-5.html#post859654

Oh, my god. You just left a sentence of his answer again. Let me mention you, "That doesn't mean Sri Lanka has been captured by India. " He drag indian is bcoz he wanna say SL are still ahead of indain, and there are no indian influence, SL are standing strong by herself, nothing else. Is it so hard for you to understand. Maybe read the whole article will help you have a correct view, do only read the part which you wanna read.:lol:

Last edited:
we are not saying this is by ethnic sri lankan people and news media.

The chinese are inflating the bills, killing job opportunities and environment in sri lanka.

Why chinese are doing this is just to exploit sri lanka for their possible gains.

Why sri lanka govt. is allowing this because they are being bribed and given % in commission of the contract.

Why India is worried so much about job opportunities for Lankan people. During their bid India sealed those by helping Tamils both physically and monitory. Whatever threat they feel should come up with that. :smokin::china:

Oh, my god. You just left a sentence of his answer again. Let me mention you, "That doesn't mean Sri Lanka has been captured by India. " He drag indian is bcoz he wanna say SL are still ahead of indain, nothing else. Is it so hard for you to understand. Maybe read the whole article will help you have a correct view, do only read the part which you wanna read.:lol:

Its obvious we disagree on the meaning of english sentences too.

Hi
Another headache for loony indian writers "China, Japan, S.Korea agree to further strengthen trilateral cooperation" :rofl:

Hi
Because i knew the article reflected whose interests & who are responsible for such cheap tactics to find their way through sheer nonsense :azn:

The article is a 'nonsense' for you but your contribution was just lines like these......

"Hi
Chinese presence in Srilanka will prove costly for SriLanka or not this time will tell, however its way costlier for India"

"Hi
Its really funny how Indians are trying to prove that their enemy China will not be good for their neighbor Srilanka lol"

First brought India for trolling then bash India. Old tactics... :lol:

Oh, my god. You just left a sentence of his answer again. Let me mention you, "That doesn't mean Sri Lanka has been captured by India. " He drag indian is bcoz he wanna say SL are still ahead of indain, and there are no indian influence, SL are standing strong by herself, nothing else. Is it so hard for you to understand. Maybe read the whole article will help you have a correct view, do only read the part which you wanna read.:lol:

Why it is always difficult for you to understand. The president means India is developing the whole north and they were offered in south too but that doesn't mean India took SL under control. Isn't this ironical that the words coming out from SL President himself. :lol:

Hi
Its really funny how Indians are trying to prove that their enemy China will not be good for their neighbor Srilanka lol

lol see who is talking? You can's post a line without bashing India. :lol: If there is any trolling here its because of you.

South Korea and Japan with China? Did they took American permission first? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom