What's new

Must read: Chinese embrace may prove costly to Sri Lanka

interview with President Mahinda Rajapaksa from SL govt's website........

The Official Government News Portal of Sri Lanka - "A man who loves his country"

FOREIGN POLICY
Q. What options are opening up now there is peace?
A. We are a non-aligned country. That is our approach. I do not have to shape policy as such. Anybody who helped me I was ready to accept. But unfortunately, the countries decided on themselves not to help us in development work or in the fight against terrorism. I treat everybody equal. But you must understand India, of course. India is our neighbour. We must have good relations whether in war or in peace.

Q. Stepped up military ties with India now that the Tamil factor is no longer relevant? Would you start buying arms from India?
A. We don't need such arms now. When a shipload of arms arrived from China after the war :lol: — this was arms ordered by our friend Fonseka — I had to turn it back. We don't need that much of arms and ammunition anymore.

Q. How do you view the rise of China and what opportunities does it offer Sri Lanka?
A. My view is now India has taken up development in the whole North. A lot of railway line restoration there is done by the Indians. That doesn't mean Sri Lanka has been captured by India.

Sri lanka Pavilion at Shanghai Expo 2010

2010030935482.jpg

Q. How do you view the rise of China and what opportunities does it offer Sri Lanka?
A. My view is now India has taken up development in the whole North. A lot of railway line restoration there is done by the Indians. That doesn't mean Sri Lanka has been captured by India.

Just one question, do you think that is an answer to the question???????
Or you just made a edit mistake?:lol:Now, I have full respect to indian logic.:eek: No one can beat you in this area.

Or you just made a edit mistake?:lol:Now, I have full respect to indian logic.:eek: No one can beat you in this area.

Bro, ignore the low-life liar, he intentionally miss out the full content of the interview;

Now take Hambantota port. It was offered to India first. I was desperate for development work. But ultimately the Chinese agreed to build it. Take Treasury bonds. Who controls it? The bulk is invested by Americans. Now take sovereign bonds. Who controls it? The British. China is only doing development work. We have to pay back their loans.

Q. Every analyst talks of Hambantota. Will there be a Chinese naval base there one day?
A. I was interested in that harbour and port in Hambantota for the last 30 years. As I said my economic policy was not to develop only Colombo. I know that China is not interested in putting a naval base here. I will not allow this country to be used against any other country. Whether it is China, India, Pakistan... we are a non-aligned country.

I have many times 50 cent can save a child's life of your 400miilion poor brothers and sisters. Are you talking about an indian child's life is worthless than a post?:lol:

Now thats better, poverty, child deaths, caste, prostitution, slums, toilets - perfectly allowed to chinese members to post here on ANY thread.

But

f u c k India

is taking it a bit too far, don't you think?

Now thats better, poverty, child deaths, caste, prostitution, slums, toilets - perfectly allowed to chinese members to post here on ANY thread.

But

f u c k India

is taking it a bit too far, don't you think?

Who said f u c k india?:blink:

lol Is it really difficult for you to understand logic? The President was asked about the rise of China and he replied with mentioning India first. Do you need anything more? :lol:

Who said f u c k india?:blink:
motha4china.

Bro, ignore the low-life liar, he intentionally miss out the full content of the interview;

Now take Hambantota port. It was offered to India first. I was desperate for development work. But ultimately the Chinese agreed to build it. Take Treasury bonds. Who controls it? The bulk is invested by Americans. Now take sovereign bonds. Who controls it? The British. China is only doing development work. We have to pay back their loans.

Q. Every analyst talks of Hambantota. Will there be a Chinese naval base there one day?
A. I was interested in that harbour and port in Hambantota for the last 30 years. As I said my economic policy was not to develop only Colombo. I know that China is not interested in putting a naval base here. I will not allow this country to be used against any other country. Whether it is China, India, Pakistan... we are a non-aligned country.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh, I know why the answer is not an answer to the question. It is bcoz that indian just changed the contents.:lol: Oh, a common indian way to change an fact.:lol: If I were him, now I would find some hole to hide myself, shame shame.:lol:

lol Is it really difficult for you to understand logic? The President was asked about the rise of China and he replied with mentioning India first. Do you need anything more? :lol:

motha4china.

:rofl:Oh, man, dont be so low. That is bcoz you just hide the left content of the answer.:rofl: Just get a hole to hide yourseld, shame shame.:lol:

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

You and that 4mothachina kid!

??I dont find his post about f u c k india?

Oh, I know why the answer is not an answer to the question. It is bcoz that indian just changed the contents.:lol: Oh, a common indian way to chage to fact.:lol: If I were him, now I would find some hole to hide myself, shame shame.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why is it so hard for you to understand?
lol I didn't wanted to embarrass you more by putting this whole that will be really shameful for 'rising China'....

"My view is now India has taken up development in the whole North. A lot of railway line restoration there is done by the Indians. That doesn't mean Sri Lanka has been captured by India. Now take Hambantota port. It was offered to India first. I was desperate for development work. But ultimately the Chinese agreed to build it."

Before China they offered it to India first. :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why is it so hard for you to understand?
lol I didn't wanted to embarrass you more by putting this....

"Now take Hambantota port. It was offered to India first. I was desperate for development work. But ultimately the Chinese agreed to build it."

Before China they offered it to India first. :lol:

:rofl::rofl:
Oh, come on, dont use common indian fool logic to fool the others.

I was desperate for development work. But ultimately the Chinese agreed to build it.
So, his mind has changed now.:victory:

:rofl::rofl:
Oh, come on, dont use common indian fool logic to fool the others.

I was desperate for development work. But ultimately the Chinese agreed to build it.
So, his mind has changed now.:victory:

Indians developing the whole north and Indians also offered the port first. Isn't that enough? Now who got more compatibilities? The question asked to the President was ultimately about China but not India. But he drag India there first and mentioned about India's development support. Now is that really difficult for you to understand? :lol:

??I dont find his post about f u c k india?

Typical mentality...... later deleted his post and run away. thats call real shame...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-may-prove-costly-sri-lanka-5.html#post859654

Back
Top Bottom