What's new

Muslims won't give up Babri Masjid : Razakars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setting

BANNED
Reaction score
Member of Parliament Asaduddin Owaisi has said the Muslims will never give up even an inch of the land of the demolished Babri Masjid at Ayodhya. The president of the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) said Muslims were betrayed at every step in the Babri Masjid case and felt that justice should be done to ensure peace and law and order in the country. {Islamic Justice under Sharia?}
Owaisi was addressing a mammoth public meeting organised by the United Muslim Action Committee at MIM headquarters Darussalam in Hyderabad Sunday night, ahead of the 20th anniversary of the demolition of the Babri Masjid on Dec 6, 1992.

Giving a detailed account of the case, the MP from Hyderabad advised Muslims to pray for the success of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) in the legal battle.

The AIMPLB has challenged, in the Supreme Court, the Sep 30, 2010 verdict of the Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court, which directed that the 2.77-acre disputed land be divided in three parts among Hindus and Muslims.

Of this, two parts go to Hindu organisations, while the remaining one-third will go to the Muslims.

Owaisi drew a parallel between installation of idols in Babri Masjid and the construction of an illegal temple in the precincts of the historic Charminar here.

He alleged that the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) colluded with "communal forces" to allow the temple to come up, in blatant violation of the rules for protection of heritage monuments.

United Muslim Action Committee convenor Abdul Rahim Quraishi said secularism and justice were "murdered" with the demolition of the Babri Masjid. {:yahoo:}

He said Muslims would never forget that tragedy. {Inshallah We Muslims should also not forget all the Temples we Demolished and Also Nalanda since that is Permitted in Islam as told by Allah to destroy all Satanic things!}

Quraishi, who is also the secretary of AIMPLB, said the Babri Masjid case was linked to all those mosques on which "Hindu communal forces" were laying claim. He hoped justice would be done to Muslims.

Shakeel Samdani, professor at Aligarh Muslim University and member of AIMPLB, said the tragedy of Dec 6, 1992 broke the hearts of Indian Muslims. He alleged that the communal forces which demolished the mosque were out to destroy Hindu-Muslim unity. {When was there a unity? Under Islam Pagans are the Lowest Denominator only above Woman. This Fake Muslim is doing Taqiyya.}

Samdani advised Muslim youth to pay attention to law education along with medical and engineering courses.

Leaders of various Muslim organisations addressed the meeting.

Muslims won't give up Babri Masjid land, says Owaisi - Hindustan Times

dont wake up the sleeping tigers.... thing will not endup well:wave:

The destruction of the mosque was in bad taste, illegal and unfortunate, however that has no bearing n the court decision.

I have no doubt Muslims felt bad about it. Similarly there are authentic records of hundreds and thousands of Hindu temples destroyed by Muslims over a millenia, I have no doubt Hindus feel bad about it too.

The likes of MIM survive on fear, they will milk this for their survival, but court decision will be final. MIM can kiss my backside if they do not like the decision.

Actually anyone who wants to do politics on the issue can kiss my backside, its a non issue and Indians must concentrate on whats important.

Fateh bro, Babri was never about a masjid or a mandir.

Babri was something waiting to happen, had to happen.

It was something that India and Indians had to go through.

But I agree on the original sentiment.

The Babri issue is not dead. It has only mutated.

bBabri was something waiting to happen, had to happen.

I actually agree it was inevitable, after shahbano, kashmiri pundit and rushdie incidents, Hindus were going to start questioning the terms of reference of this republic.

I hope everybody learned a lesson from this, despite the obvious wishes of the trouble makers, as evidenced from the OP.

Babri was something waiting to happen, had to happen.

I wish it go into deep hibernation! So that the future generation solve this! Untill then... Fence the area with barbed wire!

why we want to give ram janma bhoomi to others. then what about our demolished temples. i respect muslims(not only muslims but all humans) but they way they are doing in india is bad. they want religion only. they dont want nation. they are getting all concessions and quottas from government but i cant understand who is preventing them from development without these concessions.they can able to do every anti nation activities in india(they only said in meeting muslims should not use vande mataram) but they wont get punishment because they hide themselves inside religion(and also minoriy).and the vote bank politics congress also and its representatives giving red mat welcome for those anti nationalist).i need narendra modi as my nations prime minister and thackrey as a defence minister.

Muslims are being discriminated by indian hindus daily, Denied jobs, they have to change their identities to work somewhere, muslims being murdered by people like bals terrorists shiv senas, their lands are also grabbed in some places, India is a Joke and a shame place.

Muslims are being discriminated by indian hindus daily, Denied jobs, they have to change their identities to work somewhere, muslims being murdered by people like bals terrorists shiv senas, their lands are also grabbed in some places, India is a Joke and a shame place.

exactly i agree.. they should all go to pakistan , if they feel that way.

Who said its his land to begin with? Since when are politicians allowed to act like goons and defy orders by the judiciary?

He can go to Pakistan for all we care. We have been continuously getting Hindu and Sikh refugees from Pak since 1947, about time we sent some of our Wahabbi/Sunni/Islamist troublemaker types to even out the population transfer.

exactly i agree.. they should all go to pakistan , if they feel that way.

hindus welcome.. not any other muslims including sunni, shia or ahmadi

Who said its his land to begin with? Since when are politicians allowed to act like goons and defy orders by the judiciary?

He can go to Pakistan for all we care. We have been continuously getting Hindu and Sikh refugees from Pak since 1947, about time we sent some of our Wahabbi/Sunni/Islamist troublemaker types to even out the population transfer.

exactly what the hindustan needs. but we cant let the innocent or patriotic muslims to go to pak. its our right to protect them from the worlds dangerous place p@k.

How come fighting against injustice makes him or any other Muslim less patriotic?? Lets be fair, Muslims in India finds Babri Masjid incident as a betrayal.. Whatever excuses we can point out, its still is a bad mark for our country.. Some lunatic destroyed a Temple centuries ago doesn't give the right to destroy holy buildings now.. The things you are saying is absolutely pathetic.. Are you guys saying that Muslims have no right to protest or speak against injustice?? Or is it only the right of Hindus in this country to go bezrek over each and everything?? Muslims have the same right to live in this country and also protest against all the injustice done against them just as Hindus have.. That does not make them less patriotic..

PS: Dont think all the Hindus in Pakistan will be loyal to India, there will be people who will be loyal to Pakistan and we should be careful who to be welcomed in this country...

exactly what the hindustan needs. but we cant let the innocent or patriotic muslims to go to pak. its our right to protect them from the worlds dangerous place p@k.

selvan bhai.. i am not saying indian muslims will be forced to go.. i am saying they have a right to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Hyderabad......

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom