What's new

Muslims won't give up Babri Masjid : Razakars

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come fighting against injustice makes him or any other Muslim less patriotic?? Lets be fair, Muslims in India finds Babri Masjid incident as a betrayal.. Whatever excuses we can point out, its still is a bad mark for our country.. Some lunatic destroyed a Temple centuries ago doesn't give the right to destroy holy buildings now.. The things you are saying is absolutely pathetic.. Are you guys saying that Muslims have no right to protest or speak against injustice?? Or is it only the right of Hindus in this country to go bezrek over each and everything?? Muslims have the same right to live in this country and also protest against all the injustice done against them just as Hindus have.. That does not make them less patriotic..

PS: Dont think all the Hindus in Pakistan will be loyal to India, there will be people who will be loyal to Pakistan and we should be careful who to be welcomed in this country...

1. I specifically asked for getting the Islamist types out of India, ones that put religion before country.

2. I support whatever the Indian courts decide in this issue, take it as you may. I was pissed at the politician for not respecting a court verdict and resorting to jingoistic hooliganism.

3. As for your P.S, Some of the most patriotic Indians you will see are the ones that migrated from Pak before partition. Source: You are talking to the grandchild of one such individual, and I know many more like me. A good chunk of Mumbai and Delhi is filled with such people.

1. I specifically asked for getting the Islamist types out of India, ones that put religion before country.

His choice.. If he violate any rules in this country, file a petition against him.. If he has anything which is against the law in this country, file a complaint against him.. Just because some one put his religion before country, doesn't give you or any one to dictate him to leave this country..
2. I support whatever the Indian courts decide in this issue, take it as you may. I was pissed at the politician for not respecting a court verdict and resorting to jingoistic hooliganism.

If he is talking against court verdict, then the court itself can take action against him.. I am asking what gives you or anyone else to tell him to leave the country?? I am all for supporting court verdict.. But does that means if some one doesn't like the verdict should leave the country??
3. As for your P.S, Some of the most patriotic Indians you will see are the ones that migrated from Pak before partition. Source: You are talking to the grandchild of one such individual, and I know many more like me. A good chunk of Mumbai and Delhi is filled with such people.

I am not talking about before partition and I am not questioning about yours or anyother's patriotism who choose this country before partition.. I am talking about current situation.. Some people are suggesting that we should welcome all Hindus and Sikhs from Pakistan.. Is it possible that there are patriots among the minorities in Pakistan just like we have??

@seiko ,

Had muslims gave the sign of big heart and helped hindus to built a temple at the birth place Ram, it would ushered a new beginning. For muslims it was just another mosque ,but for hindu it was one of the most sacred sites . Sooner the muslims understands it ,the better for both the community.

Last edited by a moderator:
@seiko ,

Had muslims gave the sign of big heart and helped hindus to built a temple at the birth place Ram, it would ushered a new beginning. For muslims it was just another mosque ,but for hindu it was one of the most sacred sites . Sooner the muslims understands it ,the better for both the community.

Why dont Hindus have a big heart and rebuild the mosque then??Just a mosque?? There are hundreds of temples around India.. Do you think any one will destroy just a temple and have a big heart and build a mosque instead?? No religion will do ..Hinduism as I know believes that God is everywhere then why fighting over a Temple?? What is better for both community?? Building a temple instead of a Mosque will make everything alright?? That scar will always in the hearts of Muslims in this country..As a nations we are going more into a Bigoted mindset whether it is a Christian, Muslim or Hindu..

As for sacred site, there were enough discussions in this forum about whether the exact place where Lord Ram was born..

Hear what this Razakar bastard was speaking . Now he lives crippled life after being shot at.

Why dont Hindus have a big heart and rebuild the mosque then??Just a mosque?? There are hundreds of temples around India.. Do you think any one will destroy just a temple and have a big heart and build a mosque instead?? No religion will do ..Hinduism as I know believes that God is everywhere then why fighting over a Temple?? What is better for both community?? Building a temple instead of a Mosque will make everything alright?? That scar will always in the hearts of Muslims in this country..As a nations we are going more into a Bigoted mindset whether it is a Christian, Muslim or Hindu..

As for sacred site, there were enough discussions in this forum about whether the exact place where Lord Ram was born..

I think in this case the location matters, which is what is causing the friction. Muslims have a million other places in India to build an alternate mosques, but they want to have one in a sacred Hindu sight, which is not acceptable by Hindus. It almost sounds like bullying to me, an arrrogant attitude which goes... "We will build a mosque in a sacred Hindu site because we can force it"

As a matter of fact, Muslims would never build a Hindu temple in Mecca, so why so much heart-burn over a similar issue?

And it doesnt matter where Lord Ram was born, or whether Lord Ram even existed to begin with. Its a firmly held belief by Hindus that Lord Ram was born there. Just like how Muslims believe in Allah. As an atheist, I think all religious beliefs are bullshit, but if you are going to respect the Hindu religious beliefs as we do for other religions, than you have to move the Masjid elsewhere by that principle...

If we start counting scars then ,muslims will have tough time in this country .Given the history of brutal muslim rule and creation of pakistan for muslims etc..., muslim should admire hindu tolerance . But as the above video suggest they wouldn't do that, 'cause hindus are too idiots and too divided anyway who don't know how to guard their self interest.

Since you don't care about basic issue here ,i suggest you stop preaching those for who its a matter of faith.

I think in this case the location matters, which is what is causing the friction. Muslims have a million other places in India to build an alternate mosques,

Dude those million places are suitable for building temples too.. They do not want the sacred site, they want the mosque to be rebuilt in the place where it was situated..
but they want to have one in a sacred Hindu sight, which is not acceptable by Hindus. It almost sounds like bullying to me, an arrrogant attitude which goes... "We will build a mosque in a sacred Hindu site because we can force it"

Well these type of arrogance from Hindu fundamentalists caused the destruction of the mosque in the first place.. Not only Muslims but Hindus also shown enough attitude in this matter..

As a matter of fact, Muslims would never build a Hindu temple in Mecca, so why so much heart-burn over a similar issue?

Why should we care about what other countries doing?? These muslims who lives in our country are Indians, not Arabians or Pakistanis.. Just because SA do not allow temple in their country means we shouldn't allow building mosque in our country?? What kind of logic is that??
And it doesnt matter where Lord Ram was born, or whether Lord Ram even existed to begin with. Its a firmly held belief by Hindus that Lord Ram was born there. Just like how Muslims believe in Allah. As an atheist, I think all religious beliefs are bullshit, but if you are going to respect the Hindu religious beliefs as we do for other religions, than you have to move the Masjid elsewhere by that principle...

Super!!! Some Atheist you are. And for the record, am not a muslim..Why you always think in behalf of Hinduism only?? What about respecting muslim religion?? Or are you implying that only Hindus have the final say in this country?? And what kind of logic is saying that you should move Masjid if you respect Hindu religion?? From tomorrow I will have to destroy the churches and Mosque to show my respect to Hindu religion??

Dude those million places are suitable for building temples too.. They do not want the sacred site, they want the mosque to be rebuilt in the place where it was situated..

Well these type of arrogance from Hindu fundamentalists caused the destruction of the mosque in the first place.. Not only Muslims but Hindus also shown enough attitude in this matter..

Why should we care about what other countries doing?? These muslims who lives in our country are Indians, not Arabians or Pakistanis.. Just because SA do not allow temple in their country means we shouldn't allow building mosque in our country?? What kind of logic is that??

Super!!! Some Atheist you are. And for the record, am not a muslim..Why you always think in behalf of Hinduism only?? What about respecting muslim religion?? Or are you implying that only Hindus have the final say in this country?? And what kind of logic is saying that you should move Masjid if you respect Hindu religion?? From tomorrow I will have to destroy the churches and Mosque to show my respect to Hindu religion??

Just want to address your last point before I head out, I dont see things from a Hindu perspective only as you put it. I have been accused of being anti-Hindu on various issues throughout my life, and even on this forum. But I firmly believe the Muslims are in the wrong here.

Someone belonging to their faith invaded, and destroyed a sacred temple, and built a mosque on top of it, knowing fully well the location was important to Hindus. The mosque destruction is not something I agree with at all that was done by right wing Hindus. But if the mosque is down, then it can be rebuilt in a separate place, and the actual Hindu Mandir that has existed there for ages should be there.

I need to head out, but I will give you a detailed reply on the rest of the issues later.

Will the muslims allow others place of worship to be build in Mecca ?? Answer is No Because it is their most sacred place .

Ayodhya is to Hindus what Mecca is to muslims.

For muslims babri masjid is just another mosque and ayodhya is just another place.

But for hindus , Ayodhya is everything.It is one of our most sacred place.

It would have made a new history in India if muslims agreed to shift babri masjid to some other place.

Having said that demolition of mosque was unacceptable .The dispute should have been solved through courts.

What i said is 100% true

The difference is Indian Muslims are not leaving the country like your minorities are. Some people create problems no matter wherever they are and we too have plenty of such people, through we want them to leave, but they are not doing it.

If we start counting scars then ,muslims will have tough time in this country .Given the history of brutal muslim rule and creation of pakistan for muslims etc..., muslim should admire hindu tolerance . But as the above video suggest they wouldn't do that, 'cause hindus are too idiots and too divided anyway who don't know how to guard their self interest.
Great!! Who is stopping you??.. Since you guys are deciding who should stay in this country.. Why dont you start taking revenge up on people on the basis of what some lunatics did ages ago.. And also after that some Europeans also came here.. may be should make life of Christians though too..
Since you don't care about basic issue here ,i suggest you stop preaching those for who its a matter of faith.

Then Stop issuing fatwa about who should leave and stay in this country.. Everyone in this country has the freedom of choice and freedom to protest.. This is not some mullah land...

Just want to address your last point before I head out, I dont see things from a Hindu perspective only as you put it. I have been accused of being anti-Hindu on various issues throughout my life, and even on this forum. But I firmly believe the Muslims are in the wrong here.

Someone belonging to their faith invaded, and destroyed a sacred temple, and built a mosque on top of it, knowing fully well the location was important to Hindus. The mosque destruction is not something I agree with at all that was done by right wing Hindus. But if the mosque is down, then it can be rebuilt in a separate place, and the actual Hindu Mandir that has existed there for ages should be there.

I need to head out, but I will give you a detailed reply on the rest of the issues later.

Dude two wrongs does not makes one right.. What did any one achieved by destroying the mosque?? Where is the ram temple now?? The destruction was done centuries ago.. muslims have to pay for it now??Some groups are using these kind of things for communal tensions and people fell for it..

It would have made a new history in India if muslims agreed to shift babri masjid to some other place.

You too??? What makes you think that only shifting of Babri Masjid to some other place will make a new history?? What about shifting the temple then, is it also make a new history??

And you think it will end only with the construction of Temple in the place of Babri Masjid??

It will be the end of India as it is used to be.. Fundamentalists will then claim another birth place of another god in place of some other Mosque..People will get divided and basically, it will be resulted in another partition.. I do not want that.. Do you??

So this Owaisi dude wants to bring bag Hyderabad's Nizram era and bring it back into arab style rule in India eh?

I thought the court had given clear mandate to all the sides and that the issue has been solved.

Well I hope this time the seculars don't peddle along like little puppies since this Owaisi is a person who openly threatened the Indian Parliament of jehadi attacks... i.e. if Secularists have any honor left to protect the interests of our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom