What's new

Muslims should not apologise for the Charlie Hebdo killings

I would settle for muslims just joining all normal people in condemning and being disgusted by senseless killing, without any BUTs or justifications or qualifiers to follow.

That would earn muslims all over a LOT of positive vibes. But currently that's not happening. Even in a moderate place like India, so remote and removed from the troubles of the middle east and europe, you find muslims, perfectly normal decent people, not being able to separate the condemnation from the BUT.

Why?

Anything you say, cunt! :lol: :laugh:

I hope the U.S. napalms some Moslem kids. Killed the Moslem! Kill his wives! Kill his children! :lol: :laugh:
lol yr US has its ownself have been defeated in Muslim World and yr talking about they killing us.:cheers:

Well, the U.S. defeated the Taliban government which deserted Kabul. The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan was destroyed. Al-Kaida's camps were destroyed. The only thing they didn't do was kill enough of the vermin to end the Taliban insurgency. But there's time yet. Personally, I have hoped that the Western military presence never ends. It's a good place to blood Western troops. :enjoy:
lol but they couldnt defeat the Taliban in the end and had to go in disgrace like Soviet Red Army did in 1989!

Well, the U.S. defeated the Taliban government which deserted Kabul. The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan was destroyed. Al-Kaida's camps were destroyed. The only thing they didn't do was kill enough of the vermin to end the Taliban insurgency. But there's time yet. Personally, I hoped that the Western military presence never ends. It's a good place to blood Western troops. :enjoy:
Bye bye pussy enjoy your ban. :-D:-D

Wait and watch pussy
Still nothing, shit-for-brains!

lol but they couldnt defeat the Taliban in the end and had to go in disgrace like Soviet Red Army did in 1989!
They destroyed the Taliban government, but they didn't end the insurgency. They didn't kill enough Afghans. They should have done a lot more killing and a lot less talking.

This makes me want to bury my head in shame....

(P.S Murder related hate speech against (or certain groups) of people is banned in the western world. Charlie Hebdo's cartoon wasn't targeted against a group of people, it was merely a cartoon of a person who died 1400 years ago (it was not even offensive) ideologies can be insulted ).

And please make sure it should not come out of sand again.

It's interesting to see that as times goes by since the attacks more and more posters are trying to excuse these acts and shift blame...
Disgusting..

It's interesting to see that as times goes by since the attacks more and more posters are trying to excuse these acts and shift blame...
Disgusting..

You don't condemn behaviour of Charlie hebdo in same breath you condemn who killed them ? Both are equally condemnable for their actions !

You don't condemn behaviour of Charlie hebdo in same breath you condemn who killed them ? Both are equally condemnable for their actions !

Classy....Charlie Hebdo drew some caricature in France, not breaking the French Law. If someone is offended, simply don't watch. Or take them to court. Or gather to protest, peacefully.

Still nothing, shit-for-brains!

They destroyed the Taliban government, but they didn't end the insurgency. They didn't kill enough Afghans. They should have done a lot more killing and a lot less talking.
Yes off course its true and now to curb the insurgents u need our help as well and so are we helping.:big_boss:

This is perfectly in line with what is done in the name of Islam. Jilani Gulam is a non hypocratic person and frankly voice what he thinks.

US and Saudia created the zombies al Qaeda and Taliban in Afghanistan. US, Saudia, Turkey and west created ISIS and FSA in Syria as well. So Muslims should not apologize but US and its puppets should do.

Plus a continual British Najdi monarchic is not representative of 1.8 billion Muslims.

WikiLeaks cables portray Saudi Arabia as a cash machine for terrorists | World news | The Guardian

Wahhabism to ISIS: how Saudi Arabia exported the main source of global terrorism

Sleeping With the Devil: How U.S. and Saudi Backing of Al Qaeda Led to 9/11 Washington's Blog

Why should any Muslim appologise for it, instead Muslim should say "we told you so when you were giving refuge to our criminals"

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom