What's new

Muslims should not apologise for the Charlie Hebdo killings

Classy....Charlie Hebdo drew some caricature in France, not breaking the French Law. If someone is offended, simply don't watch. Or take them to court. Or gather to protest, peacefully.

Remember this, He insulted zidan sister

zidane-headbutt-o.gif

why we should apologize for a response correct or incorrect made by 3 individual are this three man representing 1500 million Muslim in the world . in name of freedom of speech west wants to instigate Muslim and prove Islam is intolerant.. and this kind of attack also doesn't bring any good to Muslim at all . how many people heard the name Charlie hobod before the attack and how many circulation they had before the attack ? from 60000 they are now daring to print 5 million and many are spreading the false picture of our holy Prophet . we need to judicious before making any attempt to this kind of instigation .

Maybe if someone ridicules your father or mother you wont react but if you try to do this to someone else's parents, you might end up in the emergency ward. It depends basically on how protective you are towards your loved ones and the degree and frequency of abuse you could tolerate. To a majority of Muslims, the Prophet (PBUH) is closer and dearer than their own parents hence when attempts to ridicule or mock the Prophet are made, Muslims react. If I am bad, ridicule me, mock me, try me, and punish me but why harming my parents in the process? My crimes are none of their fault. Is this so difficult to understand?

Yes I may end up in emergency ward ...and he may end up in Jail for many years. i.e. If I insult your parents , you can insult mine. And that will square it off. If you kill me , you will be hanged.

Now you may say, you would prefer being hanged. If this is your approach and if this is what you expect from other Muslims...than you all will get hanged. Do you want this end result?

You should keep your emotions in control. Remember, when person with any other faith travels to Saudi, he tries to obey their law, right or wrong. You should obey the law of the land ..right or wrong.

..and I want Muslims to confine their circle of influence to their respective country. They should stop worrying about muslims of some other land.

Why do muslims need to condemn it? What has muslims got to do with the death of some french islamophobic bigots? What happened in paris was just a criminal act under french law by certain individuals. Why should the community be responsible for acts of individuals of that community?

Then why is USA/EU responsible for Iraq and Afghan wars....?

Why does whole of USA and EU take the blame for those wars ?

Or anything that can bother Jewish people is considered insulting and as a sign of hatred but for Muslims it's all right ...

...This time, there was a small group of people who couldn’t simply stand by and condemn the murder of cartoonists for the crime of drawing a religious figure. They had to use the opportunity to push their own agenda, and their agenda consisted of one statement alone:

“You can’t make fun of Jews in the West the way you can make fun of Muslims! Wah!”

Let’s count...
[/QUOTE]

did jews asked forgiveness from germans for killing millions of jews during hitler's time?

They should apologize for the blood that is spilled in their name, but that will never happen, Muslims stay quite when innocents are slaughters in their name but they party when they see other who aren't Muslims killed.

Sir,

Muslims stayed quiet when the U S killed a million in Afghanistan---they again stayed quiet when the U S killed a million and a half during GW 2----they stayed quiet when the U S imposed sanctions killed over a million children in Iraq----so what is a big deal when they stayed quiet now----.

It just tell you that the muslims are a quiet people.

Hi,

From many of the statements that I have read here and from listening to the news media----do they want us civilians to go out and start killing the terrorists----or anybody who is a radical---do they want us to go and kill them so that we can show our solidarity to our current homelands.

Now if we do such a thing---then is there protection for us from the state---is there protection for my family as well.

Now how about the ever changing foreign policy of the u s---one day you are the apple of the eye and the next day you are booted out.

As for Charlie Hebdo---he was a pathetic disgusting man---.

Any person who makes a livelihood by making fun of anyone's religious beliefs, religious figures, religious deities, religious idols or methods of worship ( as long as there is no human sacrifice )---may it be Hinduism, Sikh, Christian, Islam, Judaism and any other religious belief-----that person is the lowest of the lowest form of human life.

I have always maintained that Mahmud Ghaznavi was a thief---a looter and a plunderer---he desecrated places of worship and destroyed religious symbols---. He should have no place in muslim history of that of a hero-----as such---Charlie Hebdo should have to place in the history as a martyr of freedom of speech.

Both of them did a despicable job.

Any person who makes a livelihood by making fun of anyone's religious beliefs, religious figures, religious deities, religious idols or methods of worship ( as long as there is no human sacrifice )---may it be Hinduism, Sikh, Christian, Islam, Judaism and any other religious belief-----that person is the lowest of the lowest form of human life.
Vladimir Putin says the same thing to justify suppressing criticism of "Holy Russia". Attaching "holy" to anything makes it indisputable and tars critics as "lowest form of human life." Thus we humans need such people to better distinguish the holy from the mundane or criminal.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom