What's new

Muslims should not apologise for the Charlie Hebdo killings

The cartoon was targeted against a minority in France and a religion having a huge following world wide. The ones burying their heads with shame should be the French which allowed a clearly racist and bigoted thing happen under their nose (in the garb of free speech).
Nope, they didn't said all muslims are terrorists, they merely showed a person from 1400 years ago. If they said that all Muslims are terrorists and bad people, then it was racism. But if they show a certain someone from 1400 years ago, then it is expression of opinion.

Nope, they didn't said all muslims are terrorists, they merely showed a person from 1400 years ago. If they said that all Muslims are terrorists and bad people, then it was racism. But if they show a certain someone from 1400 years ago, then it is expression of opinion.

What expression of opinion? They know full well that Muslims hold Muhammad (PBUH) in very high esteem and the cartoons will cause immense grief among Muslims who are a minority in France. By the way spare me the 1400 years excuse, Muhammad (PBUH) holds such a central position that calling him a terrorist directly reflects on the Muslims.

This makes me want to bury my head in shame....

(P.S Murder related hate speech against (or certain groups) of people is banned in the western world. Charlie Hebdo's cartoon wasn't targeted against a group of people, it was merely a cartoon of a person who died 1400 years ago (it was not even offensive) ideologies can be insulted ).

You are entitled to your response, but they are free to express their views equally.

What expression of opinion? They know full well that Muslims hold Muhammad (PBUH) in very high esteem and the cartoons will cause immense grief among Muslims who are a minority in France. By the way spare me the 1400 years excuse, Muhammad (PBUH) holds such a central position that calling him a terrorist directly reflects on the Muslims.

Woah Woah, no one called him a terrorist. They merely showed a picture of him saying he would be the cheif editor for the week. People hold their mother in high esteem too, but most desi insults dis honor. Still no excuse to murder the shit out of anyone.

You are entitled to your response, but they are free to express their views equally.

We banned Geo, didn't we? Pakistan =/= Freedom

We did not ban it. The army did.

LOL. Go ask anyone on the street about Geo and they will give you a piece of their mind. THe FIR was issued by a Pakistani citizen. Pakistan wanted to ban Geo more than they wanted to blow up New Delhi.

Why do muslims need to condemn it? What has muslims got to do with the death of some french islamophobic bigots? What happened in paris was just a criminal act under french law by certain individuals. Why should the community be responsible for acts of individuals of that community?

I'm confused by your statement. When you say " What has muslims got to do with the death of some french islamophobic bigots? What happened in paris was just a criminal act under french law by certain individuals."

The above sounds clearly you think the act of killing someone over a disagreement or being religiously offended is okay.

But then when you say " Why should the community be responsible for acts of individuals of that community?"

Now it sounds like you are saying that you don't feel personally responsible but don't agree with the act.

I have a question for tough guys like you who think you were given the mantle of being the internet caliph of all things muslim . What did your prophet do when he was insulted?

How do you think he would react to those terrorists and people like you who silently support them?. How do you think he would react to those who have taken his message and his religion as an excuse to be violent- if he was on this earth today?

Last edited:
I have a question for tough guys like you who think you were given the mantle of being the internet caliph of all things muslim . What did your prophet do when he was insulted? How do you think he would react to those terrorists and people like you silently support them, and to those have taken his message and his religion as an excuse to be violent if he was on this earth today?

The phrase "more loyal than the King" comes to mind. :D

LOL. Go ask anyone on the street about Geo and they will give you a piece of their mind. THe FIR was issued by a Pakistani citizen. Pakistan wanted to ban Geo more than they wanted to blow up New Delhi.

Obviously, the people's will is supreme in a democracy. If they want it, they will get it. Nothing wrong with that. :D

Now if they all want to go to hell in a handbasket ........ :lol:

I've not seen plenty of muslims offering apologies for the murderers.

Or did I misread the title?

The freedom fighters will defeat the evil French state to take back their dignity! Those who persecute minority groups in France must be taught a lesson.

The freedom fighters will defeat the evil French state to take back their dignity! Those who persecute minority groups in France must be taught a lesson.

Your Uyghur terrorists say the identical thing when they kill the Han chinese people. @Chinese-Dragon seems like one of your countrymen is a fan of innocent Han's being killed

Last edited:
Your Uyghur terrorists say the identical thing when they kill the Han chinese people. @Chinese-Dragon seems like one your countrymen is a fan of innocent Han's being killed
French are an evil people. Just like the Indians. So it is justified for them to be attacked. China is a good country. We protect ourselves against Uighur separatism.

This is stupidity on the part of France. Tomorrow's release will no doubt make another attack inevitable. It means France will have to provide round the clock protection to the cartoonists involved in tomorrow's publication, other employees of the publisher, as well as guarding key sights. It's going to cost a lot of money to do these things. There will be lapse of concentration, when they let their guard down, then bang, another attack!!!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom