What's new

Muslims Serving In The Israeli Army!

Name three Arab accomplishments in last 5000 years???
what an easy question
Muslims translated most of the scientific works of antiquity into Arabic.
Muslim mathematicians devised and developed Algebra.
Al-Khwarazmi used Arabic numerals which came to the West through his work in the 9th century.
Al-Razi described and treated smallpox in the 10th century.
Al-Razi also used alcohol as an antiseptic.
Ibn Sina diagnosed and treated meningitis in the 11th century.
Ibn al-Haytham discovered the Camera Obscura in the 11th century.
Al-Biruni described the Ganges valley as a sedimentary basin in the 11th century.
Muslims built the first observatory as a scientific institution in the 13th century.
Qutb al-Din al-Shirazi explained the cause of the rainbow in the 13th century.
Ibn al-Nafis described the minor circulation of the blood in the 14th century.
Al-Kashani invented a computing machine in the 15th century.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand what is so important about this thread .. It is their will if they wanted to serve israeli Army .. :undecided:

muslims serve in israeli army under Israel Defence Forces's "Mahal" program... every jew whether male or female.. has to serve in military for a specific period of time.. but Arabs and non jewish are not forced to do so... if still muslims join IDF then from all my heart shame on those muslims who join IDF... they're killing and troubling fellow muslims....

You just need to STFU and mind your own country which is still one of the poorest in the world rather than trying to be more Islamic than the prophet himself.

Calm down please:lol:

Creation of Pakistan was not a mistake but the old Pakistan was run badly and it was inevitable that it would break up.

Bangladeshi's follow a more, dare I say, "moderate" form of Islam than Pakistanis and the absurdity of having a country where two roughly equal sized populations are separated by 1000 miles of Indian land mass is not found anywhere else in the world.

BD is starting to show that it is better off being independent as the economy has shown higher GDP growth rates than Pakistan for the last 2 decades and this looks set to continue for the foreseeable future.

what an easy question
Muslims translated most of the scientific works of antiquity into Arabic.
Muslim mathematicians devised and developed Algebra. = Mostly work of Persians.
Al-Khwarazmi used Arabic numerals which came to the West through his work in the 9th century. = Persian
Al-Razi described and treated smallpox in the 10th century. = Persian
Al-Razi also used alcohol as an antiseptic. = Persian
Ibn Sina diagnosed and treated meningitis in the 11th century. = Persian
Ibn al-Haytham discovered the Camera Obscura in the 11th century. = Persian
Al-Biruni described the Ganges valley as a sedimentary basin in the 11th century. = Persian
Muslims built the first observatory as a scientific institution in the 13th century. = Built by Persians
Qutb al-Din al-Shirazi explained the cause of the rainbow in the 13th century. = Persian
Ibn al-Nafis described the minor circulation of the blood in the 14th century. = Syrian
Al-Kashani invented a computing machine in the 15th century. = Persian

Shamelessly stealing other people credit in the name of Islam..I asked for authentic Arab inventions not those stolen by Arabs in the name of Islamic brotherhood. Many of these scientests were declared heretics and murtads by the clergy of their time. Many are not recognized today due to their beliefs and sects.

If that is all the Arab would could produce in all these centuries, the quantity is pathetic. I bet a single university produces more notable scientists in a decade than Arabs in entire Millinea!
you are Muslim right ?
so thank Arab for that because that is the greatest achievement is spreading Islam into 1/5 of the old world

Calm down please:lol:

Creation of Pakistan was not a mistake but the old Pakistan was run badly and it was inevitable that it would break up.

Bangladeshi's follow a more, dare I say, "moderate" form of Islam than Pakistanis and the absurdity of having a country where two roughly equal sized populations are separated by 1000 miles of Indian land mass is not found anywhere else in the world.

BD is starting to show that it is better off being independent as the economy has shown higher GDP growth rates than Pakistan for the last 2 decades and this looks set to continue for the foreseeable future.

Having a big hostile state in the middle while a thousand miles apart was a concept destined to fail.

End of story.

you are Muslim right ?
so thank Arab for that because that is the greatest achievement is spreading Islam into 1/5 of the old world

Eh...sorry, as a Bangladeshi Muslim, I don't take credit for middle eastern achievements of the past.

To say otherwise is absurd!

Me thinks we are getting side-tracked here...

@PteX
You have observated the error and did not see what is important
I'm not infallible
Nothing you've said this entire thread comes anything close to understandable, so it's hard for me to debate with a person who doesn't follow logic.

I hate Israel, i don't hate Jews, evil Zionists, blah and blah and some more blah. I don't debate with children. I do, however, advise you to first educate yourself before wasting our time with your childish ranting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom