What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

so I was in Uk and there was a scumbag called Tunveer Hussain from Indian Gujrat,. finding out that I was a Baloch Pakistani he taunted me that Pakistan had no chance to free Kashmir but will lose Baluchistan like it lost East Pakistan. and then he bragged how many atomic bombs India had along with the capacity to absorb many atomic strikes from Pakistan without any issue whereas Pakistan will just Vanish.
I chided him and put him back in his place.
funny enough in few months time the Gujrat massacre happened . and that son of a biatch saw me and started to look away and shamefully started to walk away. I looked at him with pity and silently said. how it goes Mader ch*d. the guy had tears in his eyes. I semi felt bad for him since I knew he must have had lost family members at the hands of people he was so keen to suck on just to spite me.

by the way anyone wanna meet up in Leister? I hear there is some nice takeaway there. ;)

Leave the Gujjis to it. They've been singing the mantra of bhai bhai for a long time - let them deal with thier bhai's now.

Some of them have come out to the streets now. Let them handle thier problem.

Leicester is 45 minutes from me. If a few car loads of lads rolled down - you wouldn't see a sanghi in sight. The thing is the Indian Muslims of Leicester have always been too busy proving how Indian they are to build bridges with the Pakistani community.

than lets show no tolerance towards them either,break their bones and beat these Gujaratis to a bloody plump, teach em a lesson they wont forget
Imagine little pow bhaaji, paan eating Gujarati boy trying to act all tough in front of us :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are very cunning, powerful, rich and highly influential. They are not easy. Look at the Modi and shah. They want to make India a Hindu rashtra and make this world free from Muslims. They have massive money power and they can purchase anything. They don't mind spending money for the cause of Hinduism. Bahut hi badmash log hai.

Are the Hindus getting terrorism training in the Hindu Temples or in India?
Neither, this is just a product of their jaahil upbringing and culture which they export to civilised societies. All of them are synced into this mentality, they just need a bit of organisation and confidence to do their thing and attack.

I heard that when the indian hindus where running riot, the police stood back and did nothing but when they started getting battered, beaten and knocked out the police intervened to protect them.
I heard the police have refused to prosecute the Hindu goons attacking unarmed Muslims, despite eyewitnesses identifying the attackers and the police and prosecutors having evidence of their wrongdoing. The UK police is just incompetent in general from what i've heard, they did the same in the grooming gangs scandal.

Last edited:
Never have I witnessed the police authority love of Indians even in Canada.

There was a friend who got arrested for x,y reason, the council lawyers (govt) made sure he get maximum fine, prison sentence & probation conditions after parole. His offence was very light summary. With help from hindu officers & lawyers working there he got state provincial level case.

Bro whats going on in Canada
1663554361917.png

The UK police is just incompetent in general from what i've heard, they did the same in the grooming gangs scandal.

Not trying to instigate here but a lot of right wingers in the West say the grooming gangs ineptitude was because of "political correctness".

I heard that when the indian hindus where running riot, the police stood back and did nothing but when they started getting battered, beaten and knocked out the police intervened to protect them.
you heard this
is there proof of this?
or do you just want to believe this?
tearing down of a flag by a muslim man - what message does that send?

as a poster here said - should have reported anything they dont like instead of taking into their own hands. makes for bad optics

I have already said in another thread that Muslims need to teach these hindus of Leicester a good lesson

Yeh latoon k bhoot hain. Baaton sai nahi maanain gai

Hindus Learning the street is important, even if Hindus gets beaten.

To much south asian bs.

Hindus Learning the street is important, even if Hindus gets beaten.

To much south asian bs.

The trouble makers are recent arrivals from modiland with saffron terrorist ideology. Apparently the local Hindus/Bhartis along with other members of the community are sick of them too. Mobs of single men getting drunk, pissing in the street like it’s gangaland, blaring music till 4 am, and stopping people to ask if they’re Muslim and attacking them if they say yes. Locals of all backgrounds are saying that they have to keep their children indoors because these men just loiter in the street getting drunk while looking to stir up problems.

Obviously they will be dealt with and either learn to be civilized or....

The so called other sick Hindus are the problem, they haven't learned anything. Muslims removing temple flag didn't clear their doubts ?

Hindus should learn ,muslims seek to divide them on political ideology.

Hindus needs to be united, Indian govt should seek action against Muslims in UK including deportation.

Even without Hindus should learn to hit back hard !

🤣🤣🤣🤣

FX5SG54XgAE2EyR.jpeg

idiots forgot that they are not fully sponsored by state like in bharatia and that it already backlashed on them in streets.

Back
Top Bottom