What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

The so called other sick Hindus are the problem, they haven't learned anything. Muslims removing temple flag didn't clear their doubts ?

Hindus should learn ,muslims seek to divide them on political ideology.

Hindus needs to be united, Indian govt should seek action against Muslims in UK including deportation.

Even without, Hindus should learn to hit back hard !

Pajeet acting tough

Anyways this is not Gujarat 2002 and those Muslims in UK are no Gujarati muslims

I already feel sorry for hindus of Leicester :)

Pajeet acting tough

Anyways this is not Gujarat 2002 and those Muslims in UK are no Gujarati muslims

I already feel sorry for hindus of Leicester :)
I agree Hindus are cowards and lack unity.

But only for now not in future.

No one feels sorry for muslims.

The Hindus thought this was India where they could carry out a hindutva extremist rally protected by a hindutva state

Instead they just riled up the Pakistani/Muslim population who then went after Hindus

Our strategy in the near term must use hindutva extremism as a tool to incite anti Hindu and anti-indian responses in multiple states from Malaysia to GCC to the UK to within India especially,

Hindutva is our weapon against india, it's a toxic poison that we need to charge up

so I was in Uk and there was a scumbag called Tunveer Hussain from Indian Gujrat,. finding out that I was a Baloch Pakistani he taunted me that Pakistan had no chance to free Kashmir but will lose Baluchistan like it lost East Pakistan. and then he bragged how many atomic bombs India had along with the capacity to absorb many atomic strikes from Pakistan without any issue whereas Pakistan will just Vanish.
I chided him and put him back in his place.
funny enough in few months time the Gujrat massacre happened . and that son of a biatch saw me and started to look away and shamefully started to walk away. I looked at him with pity and silently said. how it goes Mader ch*d. the guy had tears in his eyes. I semi felt bad for him since I knew he must have had lost family members at the hands of people he was so keen to suck on just to spite me.

by the way anyone wanna meet up in Leister? I hear there is some nice takeaway there. ;)

Do they have beef biryani?

You don't need to feel sorry for us, we're not victims.

You people are so lucky you're doing this BS in Leicester with those pussio gujji Muslims. Try it less than an hour awam in Birmingham, Coventry, Nottingham, Derby, Burton - you'd put the temples on for sale after we're done.

You Sanghis don't have the auqat to challenge British Pakistanis. We don't play.

You people are so lucky you're doing this BS in Leicester with those pussio gujji Muslims. Try it less than an hour awam in Birmingham, Coventry, Nottingham, Derby, Burton - you'd put the temples on for sale after we're done.

You Sanghis don't have the auqat to challenge British Pakistanis. We don't play.
Seems Pakistani Brits taught them a lesson.

You can unite as much you want to

Just don't bite more than you can chew

UK muslims are not your typical muslims of Bihar and UP

There won't be any chai wala saving your as$ no matter how much you unite. Remember that :)

There won't be any chai wala saving your as$ no matter how much you unite. Remember that :)
Its funny they thought they can pull the same sht in a foreign country. These sanghis have been getting brave in numbers lol.

Great i hope all muslims get out of their victim syndrome like you.

I understand the pakistani muslims have criminal reputation in the areas you mentioned, its well earned with just 4% population muslims constitute 18% of prisoners.

Hindus showed your auqat in all the wars we faught where you were not minorities.

Protecting temples is every Hindu's dharma,

Everyone should be ready to protect it.

Please keep the 7 ft snow white muslim crap to yourself.

:disagree:Leave the Gujjis to it. They've been singing the mantra of bhai bhai for a long time - let them deal with thier bhai's now.

Some of them have come out to the streets now. Let them handle thier problem.

Leicester is 45 minutes from me. If a few car loads of lads rolled down - you wouldn't see a sanghi in sight. The thing is the Indian Muslims of Leicester have always been too busy proving how Indian they are to build

so I was in Uk and there was a scumbag called Tunveer Hussain from Indian Gujrat,. finding out that I was a Baloch Pakistani he taunted me that Pakistan had no chance to free Kashmir but will lose Baluchistan like it lost East Pakistan. and then he bragged how many atomic bombs India had along with the capacity to absorb many atomic strikes from Pakistan without any issue whereas Pakistan will just Vanish.
I chided him and put him back in his place.
funny enough in few months time the Gujrat massacre happened . and that son of a biatch saw me and started to look away and shamefully started to walk away. I looked at him with pity and silently said. how it goes Mader ch*d. the guy had tears in his eyes. I semi felt bad for him since I knew he must have had lost family members at the hands of people he was so keen to suck on just to spite me.

by the way anyone wanna meet up in Leister? I hear there is some nice takeaway there. ;)

A few years back, some retarded Pakistanis on PDF were claiming some prominent indian Muslim religious scholar who looks like a pig should be leading Pakistanis Muslims even though the indian Muslim scholar claimed that the creation of Pakistan was a mistake.......... :disagree:...........go figure!........... :disagree:

Protecting temples is every Hindu's dharma,

Everyone should be ready to protect it.

Please keep the 7 ft snow white muslim crap to yourself.

If protecting temples is your dharma then you have done a very lousy job with it :lol:

Anyways stay in your auqat. This time only a flag got burnt. If you won't remain in auqat then who know what would happen to the temple that had that flag :)

Back
Top Bottom