What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

I have already said in another thread that Muslims need to teach these hindus of Leicester a good lesson
They cant, the last few times the Muslims tried to organise and fight back, the police would instantly mobilise and stop them. But when the Hindus went around attacking unarmed Muslims or disturbing the peace by taking out rallies, the police just stood by watching.

1663583454657.png

If the indians attack Mosques, then Black, North African, Arab and Albanian Muslims will definitely get involved in violence against indians as the edl found out which is why they are now under manners......... :azn:
I'm laughing at his messages genuinely 😂

He is literally sitting in India and encouraging Hindus to get violent, currently the Pakistanis are battering them alone, if Somalis, Albanians, Arabs, North Africans get involved, the Pakistanis will get even more motivated and Muslims in general. It literally won't be safe for Indians anywhere in the country.

They cant, the last few times the Muslims tried to organise and fight back, the police would instantly mobilise and stop them. But when the Hindus went around attacking unarmed Muslims or disturbing the peace by taking out rallies, the police just stood by watching.

Boot is on the other foot now. HUGE numbers of indian hindus are getting battered like dogs and put in hospital now. Police can't control the situation......... :azn:

I agree Hindus are cowards and lack unity.

But only for now not in future.

No one feels sorry for muslims.
But you're starting fights with the wrong crowd

UK Muslims are not Siddiqui, Ansaris, Qureshi (all fine people who have done a lot for our country)

UK Muslims are Jutts, gujjars, Rana, Rajpoots, and add pakhtuns for flavor

I don't know what you're trying to do or start (cause Gujratis started it with their shananigans) but it's not smartest of moves....

It's time to not bring home country BS and ruin the atmosphere amongst western south Asian people, no one "wants" a clash or a fight

Last edited:

UK Muslims are not Siddiqui, Ansaris, Qureshi

I don't know what you're trying to do or start (cause Gujratis started it with their shananigans) but it's not smartest of moves....

It's time to not bring home country BS and ruin the atmosphere amongst western south Asian people
He's willing to sacrifice the livelihood and put at risk the lives of British Hindus so Muslims can be further demonised and possibly deported from the UK. He knows that even if the Hindus instigate things first, the Islamaphobia will still put things in favour of Indian Hindus.

Or he is generally delusional and thinks they have a chance against UK Muslims.

UK Muslims are not Siddiqui, Ansaris, Qureshi

It's time to not bring home country BS and ruin the atmosphere amongst western south Asian people

When it goes full throttle and becomes a UK Muslim hindu war, even the religious Muslim Somalians, Blacks, Whites, Arabs, North Africans, Albanians etc will get involved in battering and obliterating the indian hindus....... :azn:

Biharis got murdered and killed and put into concentration camps for decades in East Pakistan/Bangladesh. In Karachi they are living largely in the largest slum in Asia called Orangi. Bihar is waaaaay better. It is our home, our history and identity. When my dad's uncle used to go out to the market, passing Hindus and Muslims would regularly greet him with Adaab/Salaam.

@waz @The Eagle @PakSword @jaibi @krash

Is this level of anti-Pakistani propaganda acceptable?

He's willing to sacrifice the livelihood and put at risk the lives of British Hindus so Muslims can be further demonised and possibly deported from the UK. He knows that even if the Hindus instigate things first, the Islamaphobia will still put things in favour of Indian Hindus.

Or he is generally delusional and thinks they have a chance against UK Muslims.

He is delusional and thinks that indian hindus can take on UK Muslims............ :rofl::rofl:

Years of getting away with killing indian Muslims and bollywood propaganda have made him and other indians believe that Pakistanis are the "same" as indian Muslims..........:bad: and can be subjugated like them when in reality Pakistanis are as different to indian Muslims just as much as we are different to Australian aborigines.

Back
Top Bottom