What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

Indians Spreading Fake propaganda on the SM and putting the blame on us.
1663596656887.png

I agree Hindus are cowards and lack unity.

But only for now not in future.

No one feels sorry for muslims.

Your Hindutva ideology won't work in UK, I have many good Hindu friends, its a pity people like you won't get it.

umh so they are actually actively looking for a response?
This is their game plan, to beat up a Muslim and when they respond, become victims and use it for your politics?
interesting

low key evil

Low key evil is putting it very mildly.

Remember that when Godse killed Gandhi, he claimed to be a Muslim. It just happened that someone at the scene recognized him. Had that not happened, you know what would have happened to Muslims

When these people can kill Gandhi and worship Godse, their evil knows no bounds.

Have white racists/nationalists fallen so low that they need indian hindus to be their foot soldiers??????????????.........................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
They are afraid of acting on their own as they can easily be called nazis and European Governments can justify quick and brutal action against them. With Indians doing their job any government taking action will itself look racist/neo-nazi due to Indians playing innocent and crying racism.

Also it doesn't matter how weak/strong cannon fodder is, its always useful.

Moment hundreds march through Leicester amid violent clashes between Hindus and Muslims - as police officers are relocated from Queen's funeral duty to deal with unrest​

This can work very well for Indians for their acceptance into far right. Its every radical hindu's secret wish. Far right will also appreciate hiring foot soldiers to do their dirty work.
Are we really differentiating between “radical” and “normal” Hindus? Because I see no difference, both are the same filth.

I don't live in Leicester so I am not aware of the ground realities but one thing is for certain is that indians especially those from india are in TOTAL shock at how badly they miscalculated the Pakistani/Muslim response. They HONESTLY believed they could confront UK Pakistanis/Muslims and that the British police would physically fight for the indian hindus against us. They NEVER EVER imagined that they would get such a beating and thrashing and that indian hindus would be so powerless against UK Pakistanis/Muslims. To make matters worst, It is taking a MINIMUM of 30 indian hindus to confront 1 single Pakistani/Muslim................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ....................................The response by indians all over social media proves my above points...................8-)............................This is what happens when a physically weak low IQ race believes in bollywood propaganda as the eternal truth..............................:disagree:

ashlea simon is a racist, zionist freak. She is a big time Islamaphobe.

On the contrary, the British right wing is only proven to be right as these incidents have validated their viewpoint. Multiculturalism and mass immigration has indeed been proven to be a complete failure, not so racist now were they? They are sitting back and enjoying while laughing their asses off

This is not going to end well for the muslims. Racist govts can change laws and deport.
This shit is gone global…..its become a monster…..

This is not going to end well for the muslims. Racist govts can change laws and deport.
This shit is gone global…..its become a monster…..

It's not going to end well for the indian hindus who want to fight us. This I can assure you........................:azn:

Why are they imprisoning/confining Muslims when the bindians travelled to Muslims area to attack Muslims?
This is nothing to do with cricket . It is Indian/Hindus showing their ugly fascist extremist face. This cancer has spread to UK. Now they are getting so cocky they are showing their ugly face here. Our British police should stop these Hindu fascist extremist taking foot hold in this great country and not let this cancer spread through this great nation of ours. May be our new king will put his foot down on the Hindu extremism. These Hindu extremists will turn this country into a blood death and ruin many lives. Deport all Hindu extremists back to India and BJP supporters and have peace and tranquility in this land.

Back
Top Bottom