What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

This is nothing to do with cricket . It is Indian/Hindus showing their ugly fascist extremist face. This cancer has spread to UK. Now they are getting so cocky they are showing their ugly face here. Our British police should stop these Hindu fascist extremist taking foot hold in this great country and not let this cancer spread through this great nation of ours. May be our new king will put his foot down on the Hindu extremism. These Hindu extremists will turn this country into a blood death and ruin many lives. Deport all Hindu extremists back to India and BJP supporters and have peace and tranquility in this land.
If they haven’t deported UK Pakistanis for their criminal activities and grooming gangs, do you really see them deporting Hindus? Be realistic, what we are witnessing is exactly what the politicians and the elite want, chaos.

On the contrary, the British right wing is only proven to be right as these incidents have validated their viewpoint. Multiculturalism and mass immigration has indeed been proven to be a complete failure, not so racist now were they? They are sitting back and enjoying while laughing their asses off

UK doesn't have any other choice but to allow more migration to replace ageing and dying Britons.

This is nothing to do with cricket . It is Indian/Hindus showing their ugly fascist extremist face. This cancer has spread to UK. Now they are getting so cocky they are showing their ugly face here. Our British police should stop these Hindu fascist extremist taking foot hold in this great country and not let this cancer spread through this great nation of ours. May be our new king will put his foot down on the Hindu extremism. These Hindu extremists will turn this country into a blood death and ruin many lives. Deport all Hindu extremists back to India and BJP supporters and have peace and tranquility in this land.

Unlike Islam, hinduism and hindutva can NEVER spread in the UK. indians make up less than 2% of the UK population and hinduism ONLY applies to them. NON-indians are completely indifferent and repulsed by hinduism as it in NO-WAY appeals to them wheras MANY white and black people have converted to Islam.

Unlike Islam, hinduism and hindutva can NEVER spread in the UK. indians make up less than 2% of the UK population and hinduism ONLY applies to them. NON-indians are completely indifferent and repulsed by hinduism as it in NO-WAY appeals to them wheras MANY white and black people have converted to Islam.
Yeh but their hatred can spread.

On the contrary, the British right wing is only proven to be right as these incidents have validated their viewpoint. Multiculturalism and mass immigration has indeed been proven to be a complete failure, not so racist now were they? They are sitting back and enjoying while laughing their asses off

Bud gangs of Hindu men have been attacking bullying and intimidating their Indian Muslims community of Leicester. Until these same criminals hindu gangs mistakenly attacked opposing fans at critical match. Your ignorance of facts will lead you know where

Yeh but their hatred can spread.

Not really, perhaps only in Leicester were indian hindus outnumber Muslims 60-to-1. They try that anywhere else in the UK especially in London, Luton, Bradford, Birmingham etc then indian hindu skulls will be being cracked open for fun. ALREADY it is taking AT LEAST 30 indian adult males to take on 1 single Pakistani Muslim male. Even with the 60-to-1 numerical advantage of indians over Muslims, they are still getting battered and beaten like dogs by Pakistanis.

Bud gangs of Hindu men have been attacking bullying and intimidating their Indian Muslims community of Leicester. Until these same criminals hindu gangs mistakenly attacked opposing fans at critical match. Your ignorance of facts will lead yo
This only further validates multiculturalism and mass immigration being a complete failure, we saw the same with Afghans in Pakistan.

I don't see any "clash" other than macho chanting and jumping

If anyone is offending me as a Muslim in these videos are those "چُغَّہ" clad who are blocking the road in the name of offering salat

Not only their salat is fruitless, rather I believe they will be punished on the day of judgement for offering such a salat that hinders with others' routines

(src)
1663601088918.png

Last edited:
Muslims should kick of their own political party in Britain and act trough system in order to have impact on social dynamics. This tweet below is probably accurate in certain extent and these kind of policies could be if not canceled then at least public could be more aware of by that political subject.

This recent incident is indicative of the new policy that was specially cooked up for importing Indians by ousted Priti Patel and her rat of an Indian called Rushi Sunak the amount of smelly little Indians that have started arriving through "Student Visas" is beyond absurd all the local Gov jobs are being given to the 3 feet goblin Indians who have little to no conversational skills whilst other educated people are being ignored.

Just a little story that occurred with me here in Manchester so my younger brother who is now 19 and was due for his driving theory test so I took him to the DVSA Centre for the test and I kid you not the whole front desk section was being manned by little Indian women from God knows which part of India they all seemed like students with that shity accent, so am here all confused all the while my brother goes in for his test and am allowed to wait in the lobby so here I am minding my business and all of a sudden these bitches go full hindi fvking mode and start conversing like its mini India and the main guy was a white bloke who am assuming supervised and he was fvcking getting pissed turning red bcz these Indians wouldn't stop chatting shit in Hindi land.

This is the current situation with some of these Indian imports locals can't find jobs whilst we are importing Indians.

@waz @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

Back
Top Bottom