What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

This recent incident is indicative of the new policy that was specially cooked up for importing Indians by ousted Priti Patel and her rat of an Indian called Rushi Sunak the amount of smelly little Indians that have started arriving through "Student Visas" is beyond absurd all the local Gov jobs are being given to the 3 feet goblin Indians who have little to no conversational skills whilst other educated people are being ignored.

Just a little story that occurred with me here in Manchester so my younger brother who is now 19 and was due for his driving theory test so I took him to the DVSA Centre for the test and I kid you not the whole front desk section was being manned by little Indian women from God knows which part of India they all seemed like students with that shity accent, so am here all confused all the while my brother goes in for his test and am allowed to wait in the lobby so here I am minding my business and all of a sudden these bitches go full hindi fvking mode and start conversing like its mini India and the main guy was a white bloke who am assuming supervised and he was fvcking getting pissed turning red bcz these Indians wouldn't stop chatting shit in Hindi land.

This is the current situation with some of these Indian imports locals can't find jobs whilst we are importing Indians.

@waz @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

Well Liz cleared all of them out lol. There will be no easy visa policy now. These ba$tards are from such a place called 'daman'?

Well Liz cleared all of them out lol. There will be no easy visa policy now. These ba$tards are from such a place called 'daman'?

That is the name of the place which produces indian hindus who need to number 30 to 50 in order to take on 1 Pakistani man..............................:disagree:

This recent incident is indicative of the new policy that was specially cooked up for importing Indians by ousted Priti Patel and her rat of an Indian called Rushi Sunak the amount of smelly little Indians that have started arriving through "Student Visas" is beyond absurd all the local Gov jobs are being given to the 3 feet goblin Indians who have little to no conversational skills whilst other educated people are being ignored.

Just a little story that occurred with me here in Manchester so my younger brother who is now 19 and was due for his driving theory test so I took him to the DVSA Centre for the test and I kid you not the whole front desk section was being manned by little Indian women from God knows which part of India they all seemed like students with that shity accent, so am here all confused all the while my brother goes in for his test and am allowed to wait in the lobby so here I am minding my business and all of a sudden these bitches go full hindi fvking mode and start conversing like its mini India and the main guy was a white bloke who am assuming supervised and he was fvcking getting pissed turning red bcz these Indians wouldn't stop chatting shit in Hindi land.

This is the current situation with some of these Indian imports locals can't find jobs whilst we are importing Indians.

@waz @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

Their level of ugliness, smell and poor quality of work makes you want to puke.....................:bad:

Daman (along with Diu) was a Portuguese colony on the coast of Gujarat. Many Gujjus faked that they (or their parents) were from Daman or Diu before 1961 (when India took over) and thus were eligible for Portuguese citizenship. Once they got their Portuguese passport, they moved to the UK as part of the EU.

This is not going to end well.

I guess Part payback to Britain for the sins of colonialism.

And before all of the Pakees that serve as apologists for the Hindu thugs start crying about Pakees attacking temples..... Have some shame.

Pakistanis dont emanate small dick energy and attack people's places of worship. They only tore down the saffron flag which is synonymous with anti-Muslim sentiment. And that too in response to hindu thugs tearing up Qurans and throwing them on Melton street.

Pakees don't start fights, only finish them...

UK should show zero tolerance to this type of communal violence and deport all culprits with immediate effect and set an example...this is completely ridiculous and unacceptable...

Last edited:
I have not been following this thread ( difficult as the news over the late queen drowns out all right now and everyone is distracted ).

BUT - rest assured the British establishment is not gonna put up with this shit, or have it persist. Not now, or ever ...

If fascist Hindutva fascist extremism has been imported into the UK, the goverment here will find them and will ask them to politely leave. If there are RSS extremists hoping to stir intercommunity tensions that have not existed until now, then they are mistaken - the root cause will be found and resolved and it will be taken care of the problems.

The UK is fairly stable country because the institutions here work.

Rest easy - this wont last for long ......

But you're starting fights with the wrong crowd

UK Muslims are not Siddiqui, Ansaris, Qureshi (all fine people who have done a lot for our country)

UK Muslims are Jutts, gujjars, Rana, Rajpoots, and add pakhtuns for flavor

I don't know what you're trying to do or start (cause Gujratis started it with their shananigans) but it's not smartest of moves....

It's time to not bring home country BS and ruin the atmosphere amongst western south Asian people, no one "wants" a clash or a fight

Just wanted to add, let’s not underestimate the real qureshis bro, they almost conquered the entire world!

Indian Muslims in the UK are getting a good awakening, it's almost complete

The groups of Muslims coming from
outside Leicester to take part in the march/protests is due to Leicester being largely of Indian Gujrati Muslims. This would simply have not become such a big issue if Leicester was a majority Pakistani Muslim city.

We often diss the Mirpuri/Kashmiri/Potohar community for being backwards and all that but at least they don’t let such nonsense slide & escalate to such a degree in the first place.

And before all of the Pakees that serve as apologists for the Hindu thugs start crying about Pakees attacking temples..... Have some shame.

Pakistanis dont emanate small dick energy and attack people's places of worship. They only tore down the saffron flag which is synonymous with anti-Muslim sentiment. And that too in response to hindu thugs tearing up Qurans and throwing them on Melton street.

Pakees don't start fights, only finish them...

Damn right, interesting how 3 dudes are in the house filming their country man get fricking STABBED and not helping him at all. Also the guy just ripping the Hindu flag like a g. And all they’re doing is yelling lmao.

Back
Top Bottom