What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

Can’t be a cricket match.

Bigger agenda, like from global zionists who trying to create unrest, chaos…..anything can cause ignition…..who’re they eager to detain/expell and blame?meanwhile destroy and depopulation agenda stays on course.
Muslims ofcourse will be easily blamed fir all the shit.

This has wef/zionist written all over it…..gotta see thru the fogs brothers, its really not just a cricket animosity……this is very serious how things r heating/boiling up in west….not just uk, this shit can cause civil wars and destroy economies and countries…..wars…..

Whatever it is, if indian hindus want to fight UK Pakistanis/Muslims then they are more than welcome to come and try. If they attack us, EVERY indian hindu will become a target and pay the consequences. Whatever the agenda is if they attack us, they will pay a HUGE price that they and their future generations will remember forever.

Whatever it is, if indian hindus want to fight UK Pakistanis/Muslims then they are more than welcome to come and try. If they attack us, EVERY indian hindu will become a target and pay the consequences. Whatever the agenda is if they attack us, they will pay a HUGE price that they and their future generations will remember forever.
Uk Pakistanis need to start teaching their families self-defense specially the women too.
Tough times ahead, buckle up!

Can’t be a cricket match.

Bigger agenda, like from global zionists who trying to create unrest, chaos…..anything can cause ignition…..who’re they eager to detain/expell and blame?meanwhile destroy and depopulation agenda stays on course.
Muslims ofcourse will be easily blamed fir all the shit.

This has wef/zionist written all over it…..gotta see thru the fogs brothers, its really not just a cricket animosity……this is very serious how things r heating/boiling up in west….not just uk, this shit can cause civil wars and destroy economies and countries…..wars…..

Knowing how things work in India, this has to be pre-planned. Violence and threats are never sustained more than a few hours unless there is explicit backing and reinforcements. I wouldn't be surprised if this is all orchestrated to blame Muslims and portray Hindus as victims of Muslims.

This is a tried and tested tactic in India. Hindus throw beef in their own temples, kill their own, and then blame Muslims and orchestrate violence against Muslims, all with state support.

Knowing how things work in India, this has to be pre-planned. Violence and threats are never sustained more than a few hours unless there is explicit backing and reinforcements. I wouldn't be surprised if this is all orchestrated to blame Muslims and portray Hindus as victims of Muslims.

This is a tried and tested tactic in India. Hindus throw beef in their own temples, kill their own, and then blame Muslims and orchestrate violence against Muslims, all with state support.
umh so they are actually actively looking for a response?
This is their game plan, to beat up a Muslim and when they respond, become victims and use it for your politics?
interesting

low key evil

This is their game plan, to beat up a Muslim and when they respond, become victims and use it for your politics?
interesting
This can work very well for Indians for their acceptance into far right. Its every radical hindu's secret wish. Far right will also appreciate hiring foot soldiers to do their dirty work.

interesting

Pretty much yeah. They know they are outnumbered, and they know that Muslims predictably respond.

Without knowing much into UK politics, it is likely that this will benefit some local party who wants the consolidation of Hindu votes in the area. In India, probably what will happen is that Modi will make a call to Liz Truss and ask her to save the Hindus of UK. Modi will then be sold as the savior of all Hindus worldwide.

Alright situation report.

The Hindutva are definitely there. I seemed to have missed the area in Leicester where this was happening. Anyhow, I was there about an hour and a half ago. The situation is pretty defused. There are no Hindutvadis on the streets, but the Muslims are still walking around in large groups.

And the stories about the 30v1 are true.

Our lads have given these losers a solid retort. Muhammad Hijab is here too, and I never realised that he’s like 6 foot 7.

A nice fear factor for the p*ssy Hindutvadis.

I’ve also heard that the Hindutvadis are encouraging their children to bully muslim children in schools. I’ll be back home in an hour or so, so we’ll see how things pan out. I managed to get quite a few contacts there, so I’ll keep you posted

That’s bs, the Indian media is just damage controlling and putting up propaganda now

Pretty much yeah. They know they are outnumbered, and they know that Muslims predictably respond.

Without knowing much into UK politics, it is likely that this will benefit some local party who wants the consolidation of Hindu votes in the area. In India, probably what will happen is that Modi will make a call to Liz Truss and ask her to save the Hindus of UK. Modi will then be sold as the savior of all Hindus worldwide.
well Leicester is a Gujrati Hindu majority city and afaik local elections are near
so maybe your theory is right who knows....

This can work very well for Indians for their acceptance into far right. Its every radical hindu's secret wish. Far right will also appreciate hiring foot soldiers to do their dirty work.

Have white racists/nationalists fallen so low that they need indian hindus to be their foot soldiers??????????????.........................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom