What's new

Muslims -- India's new 'untouchables'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr.Imran Khan,

I dont have any problem with Pakistan, but, what irks me is that Pakistan cannot behave in such a way that Pakistan is a sole propretor of Islam. You are living in a situation where you are cheating yourself. Just because you live in Pakistan, it doesnot make you a better Muslim, nor I am a inferior muslim just because I live in India. Allah does not see weather I am an Indian or I am a Pakistani, what he sees in weather I am fathful and I do what is good and true.

One more thing. Yes, there are many muslims in India who are poor, but, we have an equal opportunity, and perhaps we can even dream about having a muslim prime minister one day. Can you say the same for any Hindu or Christian or a Sikh in Pakistan??? That is the difference between India and Pakistan.

Zaheer, Don't go near RSS. They may adopt you :lol:
Coming back to the point. We have enough Muslims who have reached top in all walks of life.
Politics, Sports, Business, Education, Entertainment, Science, Judiciary.

I find enough representation of Muslims in top companies, but mostly they are from Andhra Pradesh and Kerala. But then it is just my observation.

There are problems and we are working on fixing them. However we have more opportunities than limitations. Unlike you folks (Pakistani PDF members), we look at opportunities and try to make most of them. You folks just try to find faults in us. You keep on finding faults. We keep on getting better.

He is a self appointed Maulana. :devil:

Expert on giving Fatwas and certificates to others on being Muslims or not. :rofl: :rofl:
Sir in Islam they are some basic tenats to believe in and those who don't are not Muslims and any Muslim kid can even tell you that :hitwall:

Dear Zaheerkhan; sir
surly i agree with you on"Just because you live in Pakistan, it doesnot make you a better Muslim, nor I am a inferior muslim just because I live in India. Allah does not see weather I am an Indian or I am a Pakistani, what he sees in weather I am fathful and I do what is good and true".

but thats absoltly, indian press sectry's press breifing!:enjoy:
"but its more like indian press sectry briefing that" there are many muslims in India who are poor, but, we have an equal opportunity"

how about this?

Indian democracy unfair to Muslims: Shabana Azmi
17 Aug 2008, 0037 hrs IST, TNN

NEW DELHI: Although Muslims are safer in this country than in other parts of the world because they have a stake and space in Indian democracy, Actress Shabana Azmi

In an interview to a private TV channel, Azmi said, "I think there is not enough understanding of the fact that in a democracy how you treat the security of the minority must be a very important part for the success of a democracy. You can't only make token gestures and actually let them be in the state that they are as the Rajinder Sachar Committee report shows. So what happened is token gestures are made but real issues are never addressed."

Shabana Azmi said Indian politics has been unfair to Muslims and despite Indian secularism Muslims are discriminated against.

She said she couldn't buy a house in Mumbai because she was a Muslim. "I wanted to buy a flat in Bombay and it wasn't given to me because I was a Muslim and I read the same about Saif (Ali Khan). Now, I mean, if Javed Akhtar and Shabana Azmi cannot get a flat in Bombay because they are Muslims, then what are we talking about?"

Questioned about the Kashmir violence having a wider communal ramification elsewhere in the country at present, she said, "That's why I am so distressed over what is happening in Kashmir. For heaven's sake it should be brought to a stop and it should have been brought to a stop right when they started that nonsense." :lol::D:tup:

I Beg to interrupt....
@Home for Muslim in Mumbai: I am a non Muslim (Hindu). Couple of year back I got a job in Mumbai. I thought to have an apartment on rent. Quite surprisingly I couldn't get an apartment. Why??? because I eat nonveg, and many of hosing society belong to jain and Gujraties (Who don't eat non-veg). Shall I start crying like Shabana Azami???

The truth is no Hindu society will tolerate beef eater near them, and no Muslim society will tolerate Pork eater near them.

@Kashmir: It all started after KPs were driven out of Valley, prior to that Hindu-Muslim were living happily in kashmir. Army was introduced in valley after Terrorism started.

Mr to be a Muslim you have to believe that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last and final PROPHET of ALLAH which Ahmedies don't do

To be Muslim these are not even half of the eligibility its not a simple thing that u follow these two and become a Muslim.

Allah is the one and only, La ilaha ilallah.

The most importantly Islam = peace.

A Muslim should be one who believe in tolerance and peace. :angel:

I Beg to interrupt....
@Home for Muslim in Mumbai: I am a non Muslim (Hindu). Couple of year back I got a job in Mumbai. I thought to have an apartment on rent. Quite surprisingly I couldn't get an apartment. Why??? because I eat nonveg, and many of hosing society belong to jain and Gujraties (Who don't eat non-veg). Shall I start crying like Shabana Azami???

The truth is no Hindu society will tolerate beef eater near them, and no Muslim society will tolerate Pork eater near them.

@Kashmir: It all started after KPs were driven out of Valley, prior to that Hindu-Muslim were living happily in kashmir. Army was introduced in valley after Terrorism started.
Sir for your kind information in Muslims Societies Non Muslims can eat pork as well as drink wine but they can't sell them to any Muslim

Muslims in India have a far higher birth rate than the Hindus in India.

One day soon, we will see a Muslim-majority India, who will not accept being ruled by Hindus.

One day soon, we will see a Muslim-majority India, who will not accept being ruled by Hindus.

and there goes your inability to understand the significance of high birth rate/fertility rate..

You linked it to religion and not socio economic condition or the diverse culutral aspect of our country

As usual this perception of yours matches with your perception of all Indians looking at you from your physical appaearnace :-))

Carry on

@ CD

Bullshit.gif

is that why you guys are slaughtering Uighur Muslims ....afraid of Muslim takeover in china ...?

LOL, India can't even handle Muslim anger when they are a minority of the population.

When they are around 40-50% of the population, that is when we will see either a new civil war and partition, or return to Muslim rule.

^^^ LOL, you guys always run away from logical arguments. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom