What's new

Muslims in South Asia that claim Punjabi/Sindhi ancestry

Actually I was expecting this response from you lol. That's the only things you have in your armory right? Panipat?
Typical Pakistani considering victories of other as their own. Koi to sharam karo. This is the reason no one takes you guys seriously.

You guys still are tribals, aren't you?
Actually no, we have effed you over quiet a few time (read: every time).
So we fight you, enslave you but we should be ashamed? There is a reason even today quiet a few indians claim to be Baloch just like they claim to be Pashtun..
Sharam kakay tu kar.

Yes we are tribal (Baloch/Pakhtun etc dont have “castes”) not fuking casteist.

Actually I was expecting this response from you lol. That's the only things you have in your armory right? Panipat?
Typical Pakistani considering victories of other as their own. Koi to sharam karo. This is the reason no one takes you guys seriously.

You guys still are tribals, aren't you? Anyway, no one takes tribals like you seriously.
Says the clown.

Racism will be called out. Saying oh we are fairer than gangus is no cause of celebration. The darkest Indians, the South Indians are the most advanced.

So if there are some Sindhis and Punjabis who don't look stereotypically Mallu and gangu, it doesn't make them Iranic. Iranians are phenotypically strikingly Middle Eastern. Someone would be stupid to confuse a Sindhi with an Iranian. Get over your self loathing.
Learn to f@#$ing differentiate between 'iranic' and 'iranian'
Persians/Azeris labelled themself 'Iran' in 1920 to have influence on all the regional iranic people that includes majority people of present day Pakistan regardless of province.
Reza Shah Pehalvis true name is Rezah KHAN shah.
Present day Pakistan was part of differenet historic persian empires in past..This has got nothing to do with self loathing, its pure facts as they are.

Even in india iranic people are rampant in north and north west india.

That.is.what.I.am.saying.

As NorthWest South Asian, you fall in your own cluster. Which includes Sikhs and Rajputs. Nobody is going to say Sunny Leone is phenotypically same as Golshifteh Farahani or Googoosh. Saba Qamar and Sunny Leone can be considered phenotypically similar. Stop likening Pakistanis to Iranians, Afghanis, Chughtais and Halagu Khans. Be proud of who you are. Is all.
The reason you find some sikh more iranic than some Pakistanis is because of the cross migration that happened over years..
Finally skin color is just one of the many parameters but you like sticking to skin color.
You might have a iranic face but not iranic physical features,face features, height and vice versa on other hand a dark tanned guy might have all the rest of the features. This also implies majority Pakistanis are not purely Iranic..

Learn to f@#$ing differentiate between 'iranic' and 'iranian'
Persians/Azeris labelled themself 'Iran' in 1920 to have influence on all the regional iranic people that includes majority people of present day Pakistan regardless of province.
Reza Shah Pehalvis true name is Rezah KHAN shah.
Present day Pakistan was part of differenet historic persian empires in past..This has got nothing to do with self loathing, its pure facts as they are.

Even in india iranic people are rampant in north and north west india.

The reason you find some sikh more iranic than some Pakistanis is because of the cross migration that happened over years..
Finally skin color is just one of the many parameters but you like sticking to skin color.
You might have a iranic face but not iranic physical features,face features, height and vice versa on other hand a dark tanned guy might have all the rest of the features. This also implies majority Pakistanis are not purely Iranic..

Lol we know you wan' be Iranic real bad but chill my dear chile. Reeks of inferiority complex. Khan itself is nothing but an adulterated Mongol surname Han. I surely don't want to be linked to barbarians like Halagu Khan and Chingiz Khan.

For Arain
View attachment 638512
View attachment 638515
View attachment 638516
View attachment 638517

Also read somewhere that initially Awans customs included many non-Islamic practices - making it harder to classify their religion, I don't think they are of Arab origins.

Yes.
Arains have been proven to be descendents of the earliest tribes of indo-aryans who migrated all the way from the north Caucus steppes to central Asia and then to south Asia. They are in no way related to Arabs but Desis don't know their own lineage and claim bullshit made up stories of Arabic descent.

I remember reading about some Balochi group claiming descent from a north Syrian Arab tribe who migrated there 2000 years ago. Funny thing about the story is that Syrians didn't become arabized until 1100 years ago, so how did Arabs from Syria migrate to balochistan when they're were no thing such as Syrian Arabs 2000 years ago.

That's how you deconstruct bullshit made up stories

Lol we know you wan' be Iranic real bad but chill my dear chile. Reeks of inferiority complex. Khan itself is nothing but an adulterated Mongol surname Han. I surely don't want to be linked to barbarians like Halagu Khan and Chingiz Khan.
Not Han - it was Khagan - "Khan of Khan" - much like Shahanshah (Shah of Shahs) or Maharajadhiraj (King of Kings), it came from Rouran Khaganate originally, then spread to upper Central Asia by Göktürks who turkicised their subjects in the process, all Turks after that used to regard Ashina clan as of divine status (likewise Sayyid in Islam or Brahmins in Hinduism, maybe even more than that) but they later declined, some Ashinas fought for Tang empire too.

PS : Ashina were Göktürk's ruling class.

Lol we know you wan' be Iranic real bad but chill my dear chile.

lol
and you are wannabe cliftonite..im sure you live in kemari jhuggi and call yourself cliftonite..
nobody gives a sh!t about iran or Turkey here.. we are discussing pure ethnics here.
Do you know who Aryans are? The clan in punjab thats called Arain? do you know who kaianis are?
You dont know anything you only know how to sh!t bricks.
if you have substance to debunk my claim bring it on else GTFO..

lol
and you are wannabe cliftonite..im sure you live in kemari jhuggi and call yourself cliftonite..
nobody gives a sh!t about iran or Turkey here.. we are discussing pure ethnics here.
Do you know who Aryans are? The clan in punjab thats called Arain? do you know who kaianis are?
You dont know anything you only know how to sh!t bricks.
if you have substance to debunk my claim bring it on else GTFO..

Shows your typical classist racist mentality. I have no shame even if I were to live in a Kemari jhuggi. I don't take pride in living in Clifton.

This self loathing and racism is the basis of your identity crisis. Deep down you know you are a brown curry smelling desi too. We all are. Except for Pathans. You want to be Aryan and Irani and Arab sooooo bad because that is your coping mechanism.

Shows your typical classist racist mentality. I have no shame even if I were to live in a Kemari jhuggi. I don't take pride in living in Clifton.

oh apologies so clifton is your last name..lol.. i have no problem being called brown people..hope that settles it..now you can go live your miserable life...and leave the space for serious talkers..

Deep down you know you are a brown curry smelling desi too.
Ohh, dude. Desis are a product of three migrations,

1st wave : From Africa (70000 - 50000 years ago)

2nd wave: From Iran (12000 - 6000 years ago)

3rd wave : From Central Asia (4000 -3500 years ago)

The first two waves made up your pre-Aryan population including Indus valley civilisation, the 1st wave component is estimated to be 5-15% in IVC.

The 3rd wave was made up of Indo-Aryans who have branched out of Iranians some 1000-1500 years ago before migrating into subcontinent. Nearly, 50% of North Indians carry R1a (associated with Aryan) but maternal groups are native Indian for all population going back to 1st and 2nd wave.
@Salahuddin Ayyubi can rectify any error I have made.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom