What's new

Muslims in South Asia that claim Punjabi/Sindhi ancestry

Turkish people were so nice to me, as they are to Pakistanis. Nary did I feel a bit of racism there. Even though I stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the blonds and brunettes in Istanbul. OTOH, Arabiyon ki racial superiority hi khatam nahi hoti even though most are at best a shade lighter than us.
Yemenis are quite dark, its the Levantines who are lighter skin relatively.
Nyah. I'm definitely more Aryan than you. You are an inferior brown-skinned Desi. o_OAs long as your types know your place, we'll be cool

J/K, all Indians are the same to me. My criteria to judge people is not racial but along education, wealth, and other material aspects.

Judge and be judged, that's my motto in life. Wait I think I'll put that thing on my signature below.
Subcontinent R1a is its own variety - R1a-Z93. And skin colour is most closely correlated to UV radiations in the area.
In 1978, NASA launched the Total Ozone Mapping Spectrometer. In 1998, anthropologist Nina Jablonski and her husband George Chaplin collected spectrometer data to measure UV radiation levels around the world and compared it to published information on the skin color of indigenous populations of more 50 countries. The results showed a very high correlation between UV radiation and skin color; the weaker the sunlight was in a geographic region, the lighter the indigenous people’s skin was. Jablonski went on to prove that people living above the latitudes of 50 degrees have the highest chance of developing vitamin D deficiency. "This was one of the last barriers in the history of human settlement," Jablonski states. "Only after humans learned fishing, and therefore had access to food rich in vitamin D, could they settle regions of high latitude." People living far from the equator developed light skin to produce adequate amounts of vitamin D during winter with low levels of UV radiation. Genetic studies suggest that light-skinned humans have been selected for multiple times.[23][24][25]

Turkish people were so nice to me, as they are to Pakistanis. Nary did I feel a bit of racism there. Even though I stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the blonds and brunettes in Istanbul. OTOH, Arabiyon ki racial superiority hi khatam nahi hoti even though most are at best a shade lighter than us.

Even White blonde blue-eyed Europeans can be probably the least racist people.

The Arabs will not hate you if they can smell you have money. As long as you are in Dubai or Kuwait as a tourist, you will get amazing hospitality. The moment you become a South Asian guest worker, they will change their colours immediately. Depending solely on the Arabs for your livelihood can be a humiliating experience as they love to exploit people.

Nope. Unless that was a two way mirror and it was showing your face, that's highly unlikely. Btw that reminds me, you haven't called me a Delhiite in Karachi in a while and accused me of loyalties to India. Khairiat tou hai mere Sindhi bhai

Why don't you give substance to your sweeping statements?

baqi mujhse pehli si mohabbat mere altaf na maang

The Arabs will not hate you if they can smell you have money. As long as you are in Dubai or Kuwait as a tourist, you will get amazing hospitality. The moment you become a South Asian guest worker, they will change their colours immediately. Depending solely on the Arabs for your livelihood can be a humiliating experience as they love to exploit people.
Very very true. Had this Doha airport experience. Me and mom were on transit to Istanbul. There was another flight from Dhaka going to Jeddah for Hajj. And our flight from Karachi had some Hajis too. The airport authorities' behaviour towards me and mom (we were relatively well dressed) and the poor Bengali and Pakistani Hajis in their Ihrams was so so different. And so very racist.

The airport authorities' behaviour towards me and mom (we were relatively well dressed) and the poor Bengali and Pakistani Hajis in their Ihrams was so so different. And so very racist.

Contempt of poor is something they learned from Pakistanis.

Remember before oil they were subjected to this contempt by rich Indo Pakistanis too.

Ironic ain't it

Why don't you give substance to your sweeping statements?

baqi mujhse pehli si mohabbat mere altaf na maang

Do you want me to carry you in my godi and take you to every goverment office to show you the dozens and dozens of illiterate Sindhi clerks sitting there on sifarish? How we have to grease hands to get anything done (and this doesn't include just Urdu speakers but every non Sindhi ethnicity in Karachi). I can quote you dozens of examples saieen, mera moo mat khulwao.

Do you want me to carry you in my godi and take you to every goverment office to show you the dozens and dozens of illiterate Sindhi clerks sitting there on sifarish? How we have to grease hands to get anything done (and this doesn't include just Urdu speakers but every non Sindhi ethnicity in Karachi). I can quote you dozens of examples saieen, mera moo mat khulwao.

why are you assuming that I haven't done rounds of government offices in Sindh?

is it safe to assume you will do the same to Sindhis as some sort of revenge? like the inteqam sakht doctrine of Iranians you so like.

What do Iranians call Punjabis? Hinduwaan or Punjabiaan?

Very very true. Had this Doha airport experience. Me and mom were on transit to Istanbul. There was another flight from Dhaka going to Jeddah for Hajj. And our flight from Karachi had some Hajis too. The airport authorities' behaviour towards me and mom (we were relatively well dressed) and the poor Bengali and Pakistani Hajis in their Ihrams was so so different. And so very racist.

That dress-based and appearance discrimination is sadly, very universal. Very common in India as well, possibly in Pakistan too.

The only people who have evolved beyond that kind of appearance discrimination are some European nationalities like the Dutch, Swedish, Germans, and many British people as well. Also the Canadians, Aussies, and New Zealanders.

Even though I generally dislike the goras and goris, I salute their egalitarianism.

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things) Qur’an 49:13

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things) Qur’an 49:13

Let me put it on record. Some of my past posts, I do not endorse discrimination. They were mostly in jest.

Nor would I want to be tagged with a Baloch.

There are actually a good few thousand Marathis in Balochistan. As @DESERT FIGHTER elaborated, they're descended from POWs from Panipat.

Typical Pakistani considering victories of other as their own

Um... you do realise that Pashtuns/Baloch did participate in the Third Battle of Panipat, right?

Typical hyper-nationalist brain fart boy who can't cope with reality so he has to distort it, in your case, you probably assume that any and all Islamic conquests in India have absolutely nothing to do with anyone but Arabs, Persians and Turks :lol:

Why a 220 million nation, with functioning cities and provinces, bends over to the whims of 50 million banana republic with no writ of law? Because many here are still under some kind of an identity crisis; where the Afghans are seen as a more pure Aryan, a more Islamic race that liberated us from the ills of paganism. The mard e momins if you will.

I've literally seen nobody say that lol. People either hate them for being tribals associated with terrorism or love them because "muh Ummah".

The thing is to most Indians, it doesn't matter one bit.

A lot of Pakistanis just don't like being associated with India because of the negative relations between us and because India is Hindu.

The Ashraf class of people love to over emphasise their foreign origin claims in order to differentiate themselves further from India.

This. People need to understand that it is primarily a class issue, not a race one.

There are actually a good few thousand Marathis in Balochistan. As @DESERT FIGHTER elaborated, they're descended from POWs from Panipat.
They no longer speak Marathi and unfortunately have also been converted. They follow some part of our culture though.
Um... you do realise that Pashtuns/Baloch did participate in the Third Battle of Panipat, right?
I'm not talking about the Pashtuns fighting in Battle of Panipat. Abdali was definitely a Pashtun. I'm talking about Baloch here as the guy I replied to is a Baloch.

Anyway, there were a few Muslims on the Maratha side as well (eg: Ibrahim Khan Gardi. He was a close confidant of the Peshwa and his descendents served the Peshwa till 1818). And if that's the logic for claiming victory of Baloch, then yeah India won WWI and WWII. India also colonised different parts of the world after being colonised themselves. Go take your stupid logic somewhere else. The fact is: both Pashtuns and Baloch are one of the most backward communities currently. But at least in India, they are civilized.

Don't worry everyone will be converted to the light of rationalism. These tribal antics won't be tolerated.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom