What's new

Muslims In America

Since islam is the religion of ignorance , muslims obviously don't pay much attention to their surroundings , so no wonder they feel comfortable in the US or UK

It was not easy before 9/11. It became harder after 9/11, much harder after Saleem Shehazad, and almost impossible after the Boston bombing. The fallout is worse and worse.

Not entirely, a relative of mine whizzed through immigration. He is 17, has been to all parts of Pakistan.. and yet he went through well.
Its just a case of profiling luck.

I dont think its about getting through immigration.

Its about visas being granted in the first place. Muslims in general and Pakistanis in specific will find it harder and harder to get visas to enter US, and after that getting green cards and citizenship.

I dont think its about getting through immigration.

Its about visas being granted in the first place. Muslims in general and Pakistanis in specific will find it harder and harder to get visas to enter US, and after that getting green cards and citizenship.

What about Muslims from India?

may be they should bring transparency.. like UK.. here you will clearly know why visa was rejected.

Do you know that UK has created strictness for Pakistani and Indian doctors.The fact is that every country welcomes best citizen,so that they can juice out best skills from him,and as for exchange,they offer him/her residency etc.
My uncle lives in USA and honestly speaking,he was never annoyed by AMERICANS out there.

Do you know that UK has created strictness for Pakistani and Indian doctors.The fact is that every country welcomes best citizen,so that they can juice out best skills from him,and as for exchange,they offer him/her residency etc.
My uncle lives in USA and honestly speaking,he was never annoyed by AMERICANS out there.

what do you mean strictness. They recruited lots of doctors before from india and pak. If they need they will do again. Its same for all, if they dont accept application at all how can you complain. When they accept application and reject specific one, they will give reason clearly.

what do you mean strictness. They recruited lots of doctors before from india and pak. If they need they will do again. Its same for all, if they dont accept application at all how can you complain. When they accept application and reject specific one, they will give reason clearly.

aray aray....you don't know that?this is old news now...they have...like Pakistani and Indian doctors now need to give specific exam where as doctors of other regions like EU and US etc don't :blink:

aray aray....you don't know that?this is old news now...they have...like Pakistani and Indian doctors now need to give specific exam where as doctors of other regions like EU and US etc don't :blink:
Is it for English language? I have no idea. They do want 7.5 in IELTS for doctors.

Don't remember much,it is a year old news,or two...:sick:

I am sure it will never be country specific. EU people are dealt differently due to EU laws(which UK signed treaty with). Americans are treated same as Indians or pakistanis.

all muslims talk to much on how they are treated in nonmuslim world ,have any one of u muslim ever wondered how nonmuslims are treated in muslim world...

I am sure it will never be country specific. EU people are dealt differently due to EU laws(which UK signed treaty with). Americans are treated same as Indians or pakistanis.

No-the report clearly mentioned that restrictions for us only,not EU,US etc :cray:

all muslims talk to much on how they are treated in nonmuslim world ,have any one of u muslim ever wondered how nonmuslims are treated in muslim world...

well its always in the news all over the world so lets at the moment enjoy reading our problems there:tongue:

well its always in the news all over the world so lets at the moment enjoy reading our problems there:tongue:

but i dont see any post from pakistanis on how christians or hindus treated in pakistan

but i dont see any post from pakistanis on how christians or hindus treated in pakistan

because they are treated very well in Pak so no news on it
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Back
Top Bottom