What's new

Muslims Forced to Worship Chinese Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is a good idea.

Every country in the world should follow this. If it helps instill patriotism, why not!

@Armstrong @jaibi

The complexities of namaz is not understood by common chinese whether you are heading toward macca or anything else. In general, chinese people like any other would consider it as bowing down to someone in front of them which is in this case a chinese flag.

Technically they succeed or not is all together different but the intentions are making everyone bow to chinese flag.

Every country in the world should follow this. If it helps instill patriotism, why not!

For some religion comes first.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is unrest in that region and CPC is directly linking religion to that unrest, what they are trying to do is to dilute, if not completely wipe out the religion from that region. This is their solution to curb the unrest.
They banned Ramadan fasting also, here are the results from random google search:

The Absurd Ramadan Ban in China is Going to Seriously Backfire on Beijing
Chinese Muslims banned from fasting in Ramadan
China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland
‘Banned’ Ramadan for Uighur Muslims - Asia-Pacific - News - OnIslam.net
China Bans Ramadan for Uighurs | Via Meadia

And don't bother about Pakistanis reactions, they are always apologetic about China, China is their last straw that is keeping them from sinking.

First it was the low quality Chinese-made trains, now it's China wanting to wipe out the religion in xinjiang. Do you need another nice and proper rebuttal? Don't blame if IQ is mentioned.

Its a very bad idea i don't want tricolor inside the temple.Let spiritual place remain spiritual.

Anyone can selectively pick their own source and do a cut and paste. It looks good but does it say anything credible? Do you know there are more Chinese casualties during Xinjiang riots? Most western media says Assad used chemical weapon, the same media also reported the high probability of WMD in Iraq, the same media also reported on China economic miracle cannot be sustained, china will crash......

Let me ask you how much do you know about the issue in Xinjiang that is not from news? Have you read any academic source? Have you visited Xinjiang to see the Uyghurs live? How about writing a few paragraphs of what you know rather than just cut and paste? Did you even trace the youtube video source?

Do you think it is possible to wipe the religion in Xinjiang as you claimed? Have you gone for an IQ test?
You're not a messenger, you're trolling.

Those who say it is OK to carryout namaz in front of a flag are lying through their nose. I had a room mate who flipped out when I hung a calender (with actress pic on it, offcourse). He said they can't read namaz in front of posters, pictures etc and I see no reason why flags should not fall under same catogory....

Anyone can selectively pick their own source and do a cut and paste. It looks good but does it say anything credible? Do you know there are more Chinese casualties during Xinjiang riots? Most western media says Assad used chemical weapon, the same media also reported the high probability of WMD in Iraq,

It was just a random google search, many of the links are from reputed media houses, are you saying that nothing like that happened? I mean, your country, you can make any rule, but why deny it!!

the same media also reported on China economic miracle cannot be sustained, china will crash......

The prediction didn't expire, it is still a valid argument, only time will tell.

Let me ask you how much do you know about the issue in Xinjiang that is not from news? Have you read any academic source? Have you visited Xinjiang to see the Uyghur lives? How about writing a few paragraphs of what you know rather than just cut and paste? Did even trace the youtube video source?

Are you trying to say that you do all the extensive researches while posting your valuable inputs in almost every Indian thread? No, I didn't read a lot about Xinjiang & Uyghur, but are these photos of Chinese flag in a mosque and ban on Ramadan etc are all false news?

Do you think it is possible to wipe the religion in Xinjiang as you claimed? Have you gone for an IQ test?
You're not a messenger, you're trolling.

I said "dilute, if not wipe out", and I am talking about the religion, and not the population. And why it is not possible? How does a new religion spread, and how does a religion become extinct? There are thousands of example, for now, read about almost wiping out once a vibrant majority of Zoroastrians from Iran, now Zoroastrianism is on the verge of extinction.

Those who say it is OK to carryout namaz in front of a flag are lying through their nose. I had a room mate who flipped out when I hung a calender (with actress pic on it, offcourse). He said they can't read namaz in front of posters, pictures etc and I see no reason why flags should not fall under same catogory....

Flags don't have any pictures on them .. They are just piece of cloth ..

Your case is absolutely different from this ..

It was just a random google search, many of the links are from reputed media houses, are you saying that nothing like that happened? I mean, your country, you can make any rule, but why deny it!!
Didn't the reputable media reported WMD in Iraq?

The prediction didn't expire, it is still a valid argument, only time will tell.
We have US$3.5 trillion reserves, largest in the world. Are you educated in economics?

Are you trying to say that you do all the extensive researches while posting your valuable inputs in almost every Indian thread? No, I didn't read a lot about Xinjiang & Uyghur, but are these photos of Chinese flag in a mosque and ban on Ramadan etc are all false news?[
You should know Indian news are junk news. Need I say more?

I said "dilute, if not wipe out", and I am talking about the religion, and the population. And why it is not possible? How does a new religion spread, and how does a religion become extinct? There are thousands of example, for now, read about almost wiping out once a vibrant majority of Zoroastrians from Iran, now Zoroastrianism is on the verge of extinction.

Zoroastrianism died in Iran in 700 AD. We live in 2013. You badly need some education.

hindus are funny people. they don't give a crap about muslims, only using a random pic to cause trouble.

hindus IQ too low.

啊叔5歲以經知到呢個死橋。

I have been to Xinjiang several times, went from Altai City in the North to Kashgar in the South part, spent time with Uyghur, Kazakh and Kyrgyz friends in these areas. They are doing great. There was language barrier for older generations, new generations are learning Chinese and job and other economic opportunities opening up for them in growing Chinese economy every year. Urumqi is becoming a great Central Asian economic and trucking hub.

Indians are just jealous to see growing good relations between Muslim nations and China and post fake news item like this in their lame hope to create bad blood between Muslims and Chinese.

hindus are funny people. they don't give a crap about muslims, only using a random pic to cause trouble.

hindus IQ too low.

啊叔5歲以經知到呢個死橋。

Dude do you know who are Hindus.

TH20-CHINA_MOSQUE_1590157e.jpg

A Uighur website, Uighurbiz.net, posted a photograph of a Chinese national flag placed above the prayer area of a mosque in Aksu, a county in Xinjiang’s western Uighur heartland.

A move by authorities to place the national flag in the prayer area of a mosque in the far-western Xinjiang region has brought criticism from the local Muslim Uighur ethnic group and ignited fresh debate over the Communist Party’s religious policies.

Ilham Tohti, a Beijing-based Uighur professor of economics, who teaches at the National University of Minorities and is a prominent advocate for Uighur rights, on Thursday described the move as part of a policy by the government “to dilute” religious beliefs in Xinjiang.

A Uighur website, Uighurbiz.net, posted a photograph of a Chinese national flag placed above the prayer area of a mosque in Aksu, a county in Xinjiang’s western Uighur heartland.

Provincial government officials could not be reached for comment on whether the move was part of a change in official policy. Thursday was a holiday for government offices in China on account of the Mid-Autumn Festival.

The article on the Uighurbiz website said the move had been enforced in many mosques in Aksu.

Mr. Tohti told the website he saw the campaign as an attempt “to boost patriotism”, but one that violated the religious autonomy that is granted under law to Muslims. Under the regional ethnic autonomy law, the State cannot interfere in religious practice.

The Xinjiang government has, however, in recent months put in force a slew of religious restrictions, Mr. Tohti noted, pointing to recent public campaigns in Hotan, in southern Xinjiang, warning people against wearing “religious clothing”, such as veils, and also asking men to not grow beards. Mr. Tohti said the moves were likely to further anger the community, against the backdrop of recent unrest in Xinjiang.

In an earlier interview with The Hindu, Mr. Tohti said government policies were fuelling tensions.
Widening disparities

The development approach, he said, had been focused on merely achieving rapid growth based on utilising the region’s rich energy reserves, and resulted in widening disparities between local Uighurs and the growing number of majority Han Chinese migrants.

He called for a more inclusive approach to growth and for easing religious restrictions, including recent bans on students and teachers in universities from fasting during the month of Ramadan.

Flag in mosques stirs anger in China - The Hindu

once again typical yindoo bs.
@Bhai Zakir your thought on this? are muslims being forced to worship that flag?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom