What's new

Muslims Forced to Worship Chinese Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
If China really did force our Muslim brothers and sisters to pray and worship our flag then the entire Muslim world would know. It would not require the "Hindu" to break the news.

Didn't the reputable media reported WMD in Iraq?

Media didn't report WMD in Iraq, US Govt./Pentagon declared/claimed/reported it, Media just published the news. I hope if you try hard, maybe you will understand the difference someday, since you are repeatedly claiming to be an educated (highly?) person with high (very high?) IQ.
Chinese Govt. didn't deny the Ramadan ban report, nor they denied this one.

We have US$3.5 trillion reserves, largest in the world. Are you educated in economics?

So? Is that a fail safe guarantee that Chinese economy can't derail? Oh you sound like an economist!!

You should know Indian news are junk news. Need I say more?

Okay....the links that I gave you are not Indian links, but they are reporting the same news. Do you have anything credible to prove that the news is fake

Zoroastrianism died in Iran in 700 AD. We live in 2013. You badly need some education.

No, it didn't, it still exist, and the Iran revolution happened in 1979. Religious demography is still changing around the world, and it will continue to change, nothing is fixed. What China is doing can be called "engineering" the change, many Govt. does that. And I am not saying so, global media is saying so, or specifically "Ilham Tohti, a Beijing-based Uighur professor of economics" is saying so, here is the quote:

"Ilham Tohti, a Beijing-based Uighur professor of economics, who teaches at the National University of Minorities and is a prominent advocate for Uighur rights, on Thursday described the move as part of a policy by the government “to dilute” religious beliefs in Xinjiang."

Did he deny the quote?

That is ridiculous ... Misleading people with false titles is an awful act.. :disagree:

Placing flag on mosques doesn't mean that they are forced to worship any flag .. :coffee:

Indian user such as onionkiller always pick on non-Indian for title change but he keeps quiet when Indian users do it !

The following is an example where onionkiller condemns a non-Indian for title change :

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...olicy-india-flooding-world-tainted-drugs.html

@Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Oscar @Zakii, @mods. sir ji thread title change not allowed at pdf. plz change the title or delete this thread. very thanks in advance dear sir ji.

But he did not say a word when an Indian user change the title on this thread !

What a stupid thread title :pissed:

Indian Troll changing (MANIPULATING) the original News Title as a bait to get Chinese and Muslim users to fight each other while Indian Trolls watch and laugh !

A country that doesn't believe at all in God and another that believes only in God. What an unholy alliance against evil yindoos :lol:

Wrong title

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom