What's new

Muslims clash with China police who destroyed mosque

I think we should post more about the Muslim story in India, let's see how far it can go. :coffee:

The Chinese are well governed - they would not have demolished a religious building without good reason, the Hui people are totally integrated with Han culture, and present in every facet of Chinese society, the claim that they would deliberately offend their sensibilities is preposterous and stupid.

From personal experience the Hui are fiercely patriotic, in fact they declared a Jihad against the invading Japanese in WW2 and fought well.

I think we should post more about the Muslim stories in India, let's see how far it can go. :coffee:
China should be very careful in dealing with Muslims because if the situation gets worse and news starts spreading in the whole Muslims World Jihadi organisations can put their focus on China and attacks on Chinese soil can increase a lot and that will also make difficult for Pakistan to support China so China should allow Muslims to practise their religion or it can bring halt to Chinese Prospertiy

and the apology of the pakistanis towards chiense continues..:lol:

lol is it anybody's problem that only muslims wear conspicous symbols literally wear their religion on their sleeves ?

you can tattoo a kalima onto your hand...no one is gonna bother you....

funny pakistanis..

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

now also do they allow yarmulkhas ?,,if not then i see no reason for your crying that only muslims are discriminated....

btw it does no take rocket science to figure out that even though they are politically secular, the root of the european countries lies in judeo-christian values...

less than 5% of french actually know ten commandments and most have never read a bibke....how can you say they are christians...
West takes pridecin giving women their rights which we barberic muslims dont..
but where it comes to the right of a woman to pull a piece of cloth over her head...she is punished and forced to remove it.....just because she is muslim...
why should state tell a woman what she should wear and what she shouldnt

China should be very careful in dealing with Muslims because if the situation gets worse and news starts spreading in the whole Muslims World Jihadi organisations can put their focus on China and attacks on Chinese soil can increase a lot and that will also make difficult for Pakistan to support China so China should allow Muslims to practise their religion or it can bring halt to Chinese Prospertiy

No Jihadi groups will not get in, you heard it's easier to get out of China then in ? I'm a Hui Muslim were loyal to China, Ningxia is the Hui region we have plenty of mosque, we had a incident like in 2005 and the government repayed and choose a different location. as it will do the same here.

about chinese....we all know its a communist country and the communist party doescwhat they want...people dont tell the communist party...the party tells people...and china has never claimed to be human rights champion unlike the west..
if muslims are opressed or free so is any other ethnicity.....

but in the west only muslims are comparatively opressed..the rest are free......despite their tall claims of human rights and all...
i used the word "comparatively" becausr its not all doom and gloom..and we as muslims do find good things in them.

No Jihadi groups will not get in, you heard it's easier to get out of China then in ? I'm a Hui Muslim were loyal to China, Ningxia is the Hui region we have plenty of mosque, we had a incident like in 2005 and the government repayed and choose a different location. as it will do the same here.

and i been to ninxiang....its a sparkling city as any other...
i have been to a mosque there...and i had eaten halal meat in local muslim's restaurant..
its another thing that he put me in a dilemma by serving a bowl of soup with chop sticks and no spoon.

We have to make about these stories, if it is fabricated or not.

Since China is by far the most Islam tolerant nation among the non-Muslim nations, and those western nations always love to point finger at China, but let's see about their own islamophobia.

Who is one that has waged the war against several Muslim nations in the last decade?

In contrast, China always sides and helps the Muslim nations in various international and political issues.

But i do admit there are some anti-Islam people in China as well, but these folks are generally brainwashed and extremely pro-West, and most of them also hate CCP.

Most of smart and enlightened Chinese people are generally friendly or neutrally positive towards the Muslims.

and i been to ninxiang....its a sparkling city as any other...
i have been to a mosque there...and i had eaten halal meat in local muslim's restaurant..
its another thing that he put me in a dilemma by serving a bowl of soup with chop sticks and no spoon.

Yeah life pretty good had to leave my hometown for studies :sick: but will return :enjoy:

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

We have to make about these stories, if it is fabricated or not.

Since China is by far the most Islam tolerant nation among the non-Muslim nations, and those western nations always love to point finger at China, but let's see about their own islamophobia.

Who is one that has waged against several Muslim nations in the last decade?

In contrast, China always sides and helps the Muslim nations in various issues.

But i do admit there are some anti-Islam people in China as well, but these folks are generally brainwashed and extremely pro-West, and most of them also hate CCP.

Most of smart and enlightened Chinese people are generally friendly or neutrally positive towards the Muslims.

Heheh you got noting to worry about bro were always loyal to our Country. :china: it probably was illegal however 2005 same incident moved it and repaid.

The Chinese are well governed - they would not have demolished a religious building without good reason, the Hui people are totally integrated with Han culture, and present in every facet of Chinese society, the claim that they would deliberately offend their sensibilities is preposterous and stupid.

From personal experience the Hui are fiercely patriotic, in fact they declared a Jihad against the invading Japanese in WW2 and fought well.

Coming from a person who never been to China what a hypocrite. :lol:

Hui Muslims have always played an important role in military thoughout Chinese history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heheh you got noting to worry about bro were always loyal to our Country. :china: it probably was illegal however 2005 same incident moved it and repaid.

Bro, China needs more patriotic people like you, since people like you will serve as a permanent friendly bridge between China and the Muslim World. :cheers:

Bro, China needs more patriotic people like you, since people like you will serve as a friendly bridge between China and the Muslim World. :cheers:

Is that for a strategic move to gain allies against USA?

Cause Turkey hates you and you have less then 25million Muslims for a nation of 1 billion.

Back
Top Bottom