What's new

Muslims clash with China police who destroyed mosque

third_party_facepalm.jpg

if that mosque is illegal - it will be demolished. what is the fuss about? these are things which India can learn from China.

india = enemy, China = Friend = Friends get the benefit of the doubt, unless proven otherwise, Kapeesh.

THANK YOU! That's what we wanted to hear! :)

And by the way if the last word of your post is what I think it is then it's 'Capiche' Just thought you should know :)

In China they can demolish an illegally constructed (?) mosque but in India we can't even do anything about the loudspeakers installed on places of worship blaring religious verses and songs at so high volume that even God will go deaf.
As long as the speakers are allowed by law in your country, you shouldn't complain

THANK YOU! That's what we wanted to hear! :)

And by the way if the last word of your post is what I think it is then it's 'Capiche' Just thought you should know :)

Keep crying indian.

This is their own country, they are not migrants.

Where, in my post, do you see the word 'migrant'?

Our position has been crystal clear and consistent. Everyone must follow the law of the land. If the law is discriminatory, then it must be criticized.

Western laws are discriminatory, thus they are criticized. Chinese law is uniform for all religions. One can argue the merits of the law, but it is not discriminatory towards Muslims as opposed to other religions. Moreover, as others have pointed out, even Pakistan demolishes mosques which violate building permits.

Its just that India never gets the benefit of doubt when it comes to incidents like this, thats all.

Because India has a long history and an active propaganda campaign against Muslims. The main opposition party (BJP) plays the religion card as one of its main strengths: the Congress allegedly panders to minorities (i.e. those shifty-eyed Moooslims and Christians) and the BJP will take care of the valiant Hindus who are being shortchanged by these evil minorities.

Think of the judgement day, what will the believers say, I defended the rights of Indian Muslims cause India is an enemy and didn't defend the rights of Chinese Muslims because China is an ally?

Roybot , you can become a perfect Moulvi :lol:

as far topic concern if this mosque was illegal then there is no problem there but if they demolished the mosque without any valid reasons then Chinese peoples should speak against it as it will bring negative image of china in Muslim world.

Secondly i wish Indians think and talk same when someone bring issues of Indian Muslims but then they get very defensive. We should not be scare to see mirror ourselves before showing it to others but all is well when it comes to India ..right?

Indians: Please do start your concern for Muslims at home first.

Roybot , you can become a perfect Moulvi :lol:

as far topic concern if this mosque was illegal then there is no problem there but if they demolished the mosque without any valid reasons then Chinese peoples should speak against it as it will bring negative image of china in Muslim world.

Secondly i wish Indians think and talk same when someone bring issues of Indian Muslims but then they get very defensive. We should not be scare to see mirror ourselves before showing it to others but all is well when it comes to India ..right?

Bro, would you trust the words from a Hui Muslim brother like Hu Songshan or these anti-China Hindu Indians? :coffee:

Where, in my post, do you see the word 'migrant'?

That was in reference to your comment about Indians asking Muslims to follow the rule of the land. Indians make that argument about migrants(muslims or otherwise) to follow the rule of land.

Because India has a long history and an active propaganda campaign against Muslims. The main opposition party (BJP) plays the religion card as one of its main strengths: the Congress allegedly panders to minorities (i.e. those shifty-eyed Moooslims and Christians) and the BJP will take care of the valiant Hindus who are being shortchanged by these evil minorities.

I just think that its morally wrong to play the religion card for some petty strategic gains.

Look at the comments made in this thread, exact same incident, http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/88638-delhi-muslims-protest-over-mosque-demolition.html and compare it to this one.

Some Indians might have propaganda against Muslims, but the Indian Law is fair. Indian law doesn't prohibit Muslims from going to the mosque or prohibits its Muslim government employees from observing Ramadan fasting, China does. Yet China is the fair and virtuous one and India the big bad Muslim hating bully.

This charade of caring about Indian Muslims because of Islamic Ummah, is morally wrong. Cause if there was such a thing as Islamic brotherhood you lots would worry about and get worked up just as much about this incident in China too.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom