What's new

China police clashing with Muslims from China’s Hui minority after they were barred entry to a mosque,

The typical publications of Pakistan's Muhajir neo-liberal media. "China is not really a friend. India is the real friend."

@renhai @beijingwalker Don't take this Muhajir troll seriously. The Muhajirs are Indian migrants in Pakistan that are still struggling with their identity.

Their upper class consists of pro-Indian/Bangladeshi zeolots in order to discredit the Punjabis and Pakistani society in general/

His posts have nothing to do with Pakistanis. You'll find plenty of Muhajir trolls in the Pakistani media and on PDF such as PakFactor and other Muhajir neo-liberal trolls.

Don't let these retards fool you. While they crave for Indian influence in Pakistan, their middle and lower classes are full of Muslim radicals.

You should look up how these goons eradicated non-Muslims from Pakistan upon their arrival from India or how they lobbied for Shariah law in the 60s and 70s before they turned into neo-liberals in the 80s.

A confused insecure people.
It's quite sad, really. When I was young and naïve I thought people in the so-called Third World would welcome and support China's rise. To be fair many do, but many also hate China worse than they hate their former colonial oppressors from whom they gained nominal independence. Looking at it now, I should not have been surprised by this and I can explain why using a parable.

China is like a former slave who killed his owner and escaped. It's natural that the other slaveowners would hate this escaped slave and do everything they can to kill him. What surprised and dismayed me was that the slaves themselves would hate the escaped slave.

But it's just as natural that they should hate the escaped slave as much as their masters do. First and foremost, they are slaves - they mirror their masters' feelings like well-trained dogs. Second, the escaped slave reminds them of the misery of their condition - why is he free while we are not? How come he isn't in chains beside us? Why doesn't he get beaten and whipped like we do? What makes him think he's better than us?

To add insult to injury, not only has the escaped slave won his freedom through his struggle, he's also prospered and made something of himself through his industriousness and hard work. No wonder everyone hates him.

Let me end this parable with some advice to people from the Third World - and make no mistake that that's what you are no matter what passport you have - be inspired by the escaped slave and seek to emulate his example. To support the West in any way against China is to perpetuate your people's enslavement.

It's quite sad, really. When I was young and naïve I thought people in the so-called Third World would welcome and support China's rise. To be fair many do, but many also hate China worse than they hate their former colonial oppressors from whom they gained nominal independence. Looking at it now, I should not have been surprised by this and I can explain why using a parable.

China is like a former slave who killed his owner and escaped. It's natural that the other slaveowners would hate this escaped slave and do everything they can to kill him. What surprised and dismayed me was that the slaves themselves would hate the escaped slave.

But it's just as natural that they should hate the escaped slave as much as their masters do. First and foremost, they are slaves - they mirror their masters' feelings like well-trained dogs. Second, the escaped slave reminds them of the misery of their condition - why is he free while we are not? How come he isn't in chains beside us? Why doesn't he get beaten and whipped like we do? What makes him think he's better than us?

To add insult to injury, not only has the escaped slave won his freedom through his struggle, he's also prospered and made something of himself through his industriousness and hard work. No wonder everyone hates him.

Let me end this parable with some advice to people from the Third World - and make no mistake that that's what you are no matter what passport you have - be inspired by the escaped slave and seek to emulate his example. To support the West in any way against China is to perpetuate your people's enslavement.
supporting china right now aka supporting terrorist xi puts china and the world on a path of destruction

its like support fat kim or taliban, same thing

their minds are of anti human/anti development/anti progress/anti prosperity nature

Lmao, sure. You conveniently side stepped my counter argument here, because you have no answer.

I'll leave this alone now, as @SQ8 has said it is irrelevant and you have no real answers.
The interesting thing is that while they are all on their anti-west troll duties - the point generally being made and agreed is that the Chinese ARE entitled to those actions without any repercussions from Pakistan because Pakistan does owe them a lot and any grievances Pakistanis have are the sole fault of Pakistan’s rulers. The Chinese were clear in what they were offering and have always supported Pakistan in turn - so naturally Pakistanis should oblige China’s viewpoint on Uyghurs or plainly refuse aid or be the same backstabbers they talk of the west or otherwise.

Whatever the overall story with the Uyghur tragedy may be - Pakistanis(unless they no longer benefit from anything China does for Pakistan) have no right to say it without first holding their own government accountable and settling their own affairs

You have to learn who the Muhajirs of Pakistan are and their constant identity crisis. Their elite class has been publishing propaganda like "Pakistan needs India" or "China is not Pakistan's true friend."

Don't let these guys full you. Pakistani people are the most pro-China people in the world.

The interesting thing is that while they are all on their anti-west troll duties - the point generally being made and agreed is that the Chinese ARE entitled to those actions without any repercussions from Pakistan because Pakistan does owe them a lot and any grievances Pakistanis have are the sole fault of Pakistan’s rulers. The Chinese were clear in what they were offering and have always supported Pakistan in turn - so naturally Pakistanis should oblige China’s viewpoint on Uyghurs or plainly refuse aid or be the same backstabbers they talk of the west or otherwise.

Whatever the overall story with the Uyghur tragedy may be - Pakistanis(unless they no longer benefit from anything China does for Pakistan) have no right to say it without first holding their own government accountable and settling their own affairs
Almost all Muslim countries and developing world support China against the western lies over Xinjiang, Pakistan is just one of them

微信图片_20230601055714.png

Just to debunk western lies, debunking lies means defensive?
maybe u ignore possibility that we all know what’s happening but choose to ignore out of geopolitical interests

it’s easy to believe u put millions uyghur away after seeing the lockdowns

you got plenty of practice with the uyghurs

in the end we see terrorist xi is dick to everyone and not just muslims so we dont take it as targeted against muslim

maybe u ignore possibility that we all know what’s happening but choose to ignore out of geopolitical interests

it’s easy to believe u put millions uyghur away after seeing the lockdowns

you got plenty of practice with the uyghurs

in the end we see terrorist xi is dick to everyone and not just muslims so we dont take it as targeted against muslim
Lol, of course, you know everything , just like him

i used to didn’t believe because of logistics of locking up million people

then world saw how good xi is at locking up 100 million
No one cares about what you think, almost all Muslim governments are on China's side against this western lie, that's good enough for China
微信图片_20230601055714.png

Back
Top Bottom