What's new

Muslims clash with China police who destroyed mosque

In China they can demolish an illegally constructed (?) mosque but in India we can't even do anything about the loudspeakers installed on places of worship blaring religious verses and songs at so high volume that even God will go deaf.

In China they can demolish an illegally constructed (?) mosque but in India we can't even do anything about the loudspeakers installed on places of worship blaring religious verses and songs at so high volume that even God will go deaf.

and if you would like to bring up what you can and cant do in India why not start a thread about it please. This thread isnt about the laws of your land so lets not go off topic. Thanks

We all know China doesn't have the best treatment of religion. They are an atheist state. So no surprise if Government there takes anti-religious measures.

Though to be fair the mosque apparently was "illegal" so I'm thinking unregistered with Chinese government which means they didn't know about this mosque therefore didn't get a chance to monitor and spy on it. The people there should next time should register the mosque.

and if you would like to bring up what you can and cant do in India why not start a thread about it please. This thread isnt about the laws of your land so lets not go off topic. Thanks

I was only commenting on how religious sentiments come in way of rational thinking and development.

Seeing the amount of defensive comments and probabilities Pakistanis come up with, now I think they should not yowl about something that happens along similar lines in India.

Seeing the amount of defensive comments and probabilities Pakistanis come up with, now I think they should not yowl about something that happens along similar lines in India.

I think you will find Indians attempted the trolling first.
Im not making defensive comments. If a place of worship be it a temple or a mosque ANYWHERE most of us on here would condone it. We are talking about a minority that like to troll about religion - thats wrong. Period

I think you will find Indians attempted the trolling first.
Im not making defensive comments. If a place of worship be it a temple or a mosque ANYWHERE most of us on here would condone it. We are talking about a minority that like to troll about religion - thats wrong. Period

They will never agree that they do the trolling, not a chance.

Even after giving them evidences of such incidents happening in Pakistan due to the same reason, and clarifying many times which you just did again above, they still resort to trolling, and senior members with so much time spend on the forum included in them. Feel sorry for the Indians who still not getting the point.

Dear Indians,

Before throwing the stone at China, stfu and remember demolition of BABRI MOSQUE...

Also we Muslims don't need Mosque. If 5 of us get together for prayer, it's like mosque.

Dear Indians,

Before throwing the stone at China, stfu and remember demolition of BABRI MOSQUE...

Also we Muslims don't need Mosque. If 5 of us get together for prayer, it's like mosque.

this is called as selective targeting.your whole media bashed india on court decision on babri but not a single response on chinese:lol:

coz china is an ally and you cant afford to loose your last hope ;)

We all know China doesn't have the best treatment of religion. They are an atheist state. So no surprise if Government there takes anti-religious measures.

Though to be fair the mosque apparently was "illegal" so I'm thinking unregistered with Chinese government which means they didn't know about this mosque therefore didn't get a chance to monitor and spy on it. The people there should next time should register the mosque.

Dude what happened to Muslim Ummah ... i can only imagine if this had happen in india u guys would be like we must support our muslim brothers against this Evil hindus even before the official report....
So i guess muslim ummah is jut a Talk of hypocrisy:blah:

this is called as selective targeting.your whole media bashed india on court decision on babri but not a single response on chinese

coz china is an ally and you cant afford to loose your last hope

Why are you so concerned, when your country did/does the same thing?

police fired tear gas and used knives and batons to beat back ethnic Hui Muslim protesters in Taoshan village, Hexi township, the rights group said, citing villagers.

Why were knives used by the police though? I never heard police ever using knives before

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Dear Babri is a disputed site but that was no excuse for how it was razed.

in gujarat few temples were demolished coz they were creating problems on roads due to traffic.;)
i m just saying why you ppl are defensive on chinese??

Back
Top Bottom