What's new

Muslims, Christians sons of Ram, those who don't believe it should leave India: BJP minister

You seculars are in control of nothing. You were in control of things because the Hindus were busy minding their own business. When the time came and people decided enough is enough, RSS moved in and lot of other entities aligned to the right.

The Brains Behind Modi Sarkar | Tehelka.com

Even if 50% of what is stated here is true, seculars will have their goose cooked forever in this country.

If Hindutvawadis try to implement 50% of what they claim, then BJP will sit in opposition in parliament for another 50 years after next election. :)

It seems that the election win of BJP has made many Hindutvawadis delusional.

Justifying.... Right in that way even supporters of Owaisi would give similar explanation why his hate speeches were forced because of certain conditions....
They have justification. The 'sau karor' Hindus exist. That's the justification.

Why you were beaten up in Bangalore?
Promoting vegetarianism, requesting folks to not slaughter animals in the name of God and the like.

If Hindutvawadis try to implement 50% of what they claim, then BJP will sit in opposition in parliament for another 50 years after next election. :)

But they are being implemented already. :unsure: :ashamed:

We saw who was delusional and who was not. The results are in front of everyone. This is despite the best effort of the secular media and entities to disfranchise and disabuse people from Hindutva. They were shown a massive middle finger. :D

Tipu Sultan is loved by all Muslims and even many secular(truly secular) people, inspite of him being an A class bigot.

More importantly being a bad strategist. Had he a little bit more sense, India may have avoided the Raj after all.

Neither Adityanath nor Sadhvi Jyoti threatened anyone. Owaisi on the other hand was issuing genocide threats. Hope, you can make out the difference between these two. It is not in your favor to put up a defense for Owaisi.

You seem to have a problem understanding english, Can you point out where I defended Owaisi, but you and your fellow Sanghis are busy defending these Saffron goons...

But that is not the point here, you said Congress is naming a University to appease 8-10% populace(muslims) of Karnataka and I responded by saying that Congress could have done the same thing in other states where muslims constitute around 8-10% of state populace. And can you also refuse the fact that many Kannada Hindus also revere Tipu Sultan...?
Yes,In other states too...They(former UPA govn) had already allotted an off campus centre of Aligarh Muslim university in Kerala,and also in Bihar,West Bengal(its already started functioning in Kerala)..All these states have sizeable Muslim population and very powerful vote bank ...yes,may be they did it for the upliftment of Muslim community.(positive sense)??..But it was also an appeasement??..
Reg Tipu and Kannada hindu...We don't care.....because most of his VICTIMS were Malayalis,Tulus,Konkani and Kodavas...outside Kannada belt...

You seem to have a problem understanding english, Can you point out where I defended Owaisi, but you and your fellow Sanghis are busy defending these Saffron goons...

You were coming with Owaisi has an explanation and justification too angle. Since you claim to have superior understanding of English, you should know these Saffron goons, as you claim them to be, issued no threat. They only used intemperate language to describe Congis. Also you would have heard about freedom of speech and the right to offend. These are democratic principles and we do no wrong when we defend these.

Promoting vegetarianism, requesting folks to not slaughter animals in the name of God and the like.

But they are being implemented already. :unsure: :ashamed:

1. Were you just promoting vegetarianism or trying to snatch away half-eaten drumsticks and kababs from peoples' plates that they beat you up??o_O

2. What are the things Sangh Parivaar is implementing currently? Let me know....!

3. What do you do for a living Sarthak, I am now suspicious! :D

Religious blindness is on rise in India be it among Muslims,Christians or Hindus..They will defend their padre,sanghi,moulavi upto any level to showcase them as good(even if they did wrong) and others as bad...Try to accept the reality..

You were coming with Owaisi has an explanation and justification too angle. Since you claim to have superior understanding of English, you should know these Saffron goons, as you claim them to be, issued no threat. They only used intemperate language to describe Congis. Also you would have heard about freedom of speech and the right to offend. These are democratic principles and we do no wrong when we defend these.

I am speaking of his supporters(likes of Mujahind) who would come up with similar explanation. I never claimed that I have superior understanding of English but rather pointed out your comprehension of English. She speaks of expelling the citizens who don't believe in her version out of this country and you say she issued no threat...

Religious blindness is on rise in India be it among Muslims,Christians or Hindus..They will defend their padre,sanghi,moulavi upto any level to showcase them as good(even if they did wrong) and others as bad...Try to accept the reality..

I do realize that...

what a intolerant country

:o:This coming from a Pakistani...

I am speaking of his supporters(likes of Mujahind) who would come up with similar explanation. I never claimed that I have superior understanding of English but rather pointed out your comprehension of English. She speaks of expelling the citizens who don't believe in her version out of this country and you say she issued no threat...

She did not speak of expelling any citizen. It was a media creation and addition. This has been clarified many times over in this thread itself. Perhaps it suits your agenda to ignore this piece of information.

I do realize that...

:o:This coming from a Pakistani...
intolerance has no limits in the worlds biggest hypocrisy

Back
Top Bottom