What's new

Muslims, Christians sons of Ram, those who don't believe it should leave India: BJP minister

The journey towards 100% pure has already started. RSS is no different from Taliban. Taliban will be killing in hundreds, but monkey parivar may be planning for a total genocide of infidels. RSS and Sanghparivar is modelled after invaders. What happened in Gujarat under Fascists, will happen to every minority(Read poor minorities who cannot retaliate, not Sunni muslims) region not insulated from viral ideology spread by terrorist sanghi groups. Brainwashed slaves of Sangh will spread terror all over this country. Big corporates to young brainwashed slaves are wanting to create Hindu country slaughtering minorities.
This is RSS, for those who still believes in 7000 carore advertising campaign and voted for "modifications". you voted for slowly converting this nation into a fascist country. Yes, Chaddi parivar obviously is like 2+2=5 followers in their logic and justifications.
Campaign to Stop Funding Hate

"Bold faced lie"??? "joh mante nahi hai woh desh ko bhi nahi manenge" So what does that imply?? The semantics of this line obviously meant "Jo desh ko nahi manenge woh desh ke nahi". Stop hiding behind technicalities. Anyone can induce what this bigot Sadhvi meant. By the way Is it a pre-condition that I need to believe in Ram so that I can be a citizen of this country?

Yes, a bold faced lie. Where was the threat once again? You claimed she threatened to expel you guys. She is free to hold a belief whether people not believing in Ram believe in this country or not. Just like you are allowed to worship the bigot in your DP who was a Hindu killer.

By your DP avatar I can also deduce that you want to kill all Hindus. It is a mere technicality that you have not stated that yet openly. See, all it needs is a bit of imagination and we can all deduce whatever we want.

As of today, it is not a condition to be a citizen in this country.

Yes, a bold faced lie. Where was the threat once again? You claimed she threatened to expel you guys. She is free to hold a belief whether people not believing in Ram believe in this country or not. Just like you are allowed to worship the bigot in your DP who was a Hindu killer.

By your DP avatar I can also deduce that you want to kill all Hindus. It is a mere technicality that you have not stated that yet openly. See, all it needs is a bit of imagination and we can all deduce whatever we want.

As of today, it is not a condition to be a citizen in this country.

A "responsible" women law maker of India makes a statement that those who don't believe a certain thing is no more an Indian, then that's perfectly fine, Is it? Threats won't always necessarily be direct or they have to be delivered verbally in a particular tone. Her statements are more than enough for others to believe what she meant.

And as far as my DP is concerned, he was King who was out their to conquer, every ruler of those times had blood on their hands. LOL Comparing Apple with Oranges...

A "responsible" women law maker of India makes a statement that those who don't believe a certain thing is no more an Indian, then that's perfectly fine, Is it? Threats won't always necessarily be direct or they have to be delivered verbally in a particular tone. Her statements are more than enough for others to believe what she meant.

And as far as my DP is concerned, he was King who was out their to conquer, every ruler of those times had blood on their hands. LOL Comparing Apple with Oranges...

Yes, a responsible law maker made a very responsible statement as far as I can see since I am not given to deducing fancy stuff just to suit my bias. Hindutva is the basis of our constitution. So she has a point. In fact she was far more lovable in her declaration that all Muslims are children of Ram (Ram being god in her mind). I see far more hatred in you in your flinching at her suggestion as if her god is a disease for you.

Yes, your DP is a traitor and a bigot and you are his fan. There is more venom in you than all the Hindu saints in India put together.

Yes, a responsible law maker made a very responsible statement as far as I can see since I am not given to deducing fancy stuff just to suit my bias. Hindutva is the basis of our constitution. So she has a point. In fact she was far more lovable in her declaration that all Muslims are children of Ram (Ram being god in her mind). I see far more hatred in you in your flinching at her suggestion as if her god is a disease for you.

Yes, your DP is a traitor and a bigot and you are his fan. There is more venom in you than all the Hindu saints in India put together.

Oh really well her "responsible" statement have been considered as hate speech.
Courtesy: Police complaint flied against Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti for hate speech

And even the Supreme Court is against such "responsible" statements.
Courtesy: SC issues notice to centre on curbing hate speeches - The Hindu

All of these institutions must have been funded by Jehadi Vatican mafia... Know???

And speaking of my DP, well your rant can be said as your POV, not necessarily the truth...

Oh really well her "responsible" statement have been considered as hate speech.
Courtesy: Police complaint flied against Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti for hate speech

And even the Supreme Court is against such "responsible" statements.
Courtesy: SC issues notice to centre on curbing hate speeches - The Hindu

All of these institutions must have been funded by Jehadi Vatican mafia... Know???

And speaking of my DP, well your rant can be said as your POV, not necessarily the truth...

Any FIR can be lodged for any complaint. Does not go to prove it was a hate speech. That would be only proved on conviction and not merely filing of a politically motivated case.

Any FIR can be lodged for any complaint. Does not go to prove it was a hate speech. That would be only proved on conviction and not merely filing of a politically motivated case.

I was expecting that reply. FIR's are mostly lodged only if its worthy enough to be filed.

Yup, that is how all our FIR's result in conviction. Expected moronery and was not disappointed.

Did you say conviction?? Something like what Varun Gandhi got :D

Aah making personal attacks... Seems like you are running out of arguments.

Last edited:
Did you say conviction?? Something like what Varun Gandhi got :D

Aah making personal attacks... Seems like you are running out of arguments...

Oh was Varun Gandhi convicted? Are you saying since he was not convicted our courts are compromised? If our courts are compromised are you sure our police are not compromised too and the FIR too is not a lie.

Seems logic is not your forte.

Oh was Varun Gandhi convicted? Are you saying since he was not convicted our courts are compromised? If our courts are compromised are you sure our police are not compromised too and the FIR too is not a lie.

Seems logic is not your forte.

If Police are compromised then they can be twisted either way.... Can't they? So I would leave that for you to decide which way are they swaying as of now?

Last edited:
If Police are compromised then they can be twisted either way.... Can't they? So I would live that for you to decide which way are they swaying as of now?

Or maybe it is just the job of the police to file an FIR on presentation of a complaint but for the courts to decide whether there is any merit in the case.

Or maybe it is just the job of the police to file an FIR on presentation of a complaint but for the courts to decide whether there is any merit in the case.

As per law Police can file a FIR only on serious offences(Cognizable), not for just about any complaints. So Police filing a FIR in this case itself proves that it is worthy enough to be filed and presented for Court's notice which obviously consumes Court's valuable time.

As per law Police can file a FIR only on serious offences(Cognizable), not for just about any complaints. So Police filing a FIR in this case itself proves that it is worthy enough to be filed and presented for Court's notice which obviously consumes Court's valuable time.

LOL. At your understanding of law. All the Muslims in prison waiting trial are terrorists then since cognizable offence has been noted against them.

LOL. At your understanding of law. All the Muslims in prison waiting trial are terrorists then since cognizable offence has been noted against them.

Oh my my clutching at straws, Are you....

They may/may not terrorists but they must have had something about them which led the Police to file a FIR. Will the Police file FIR just about anyone and present them in court and waste its precious time on a non-issue. Dude stop running round the circles, We aren't going anywhere... I know you don't want to admit that your Sadhvi's statements were not so responsible as you want us to believe. So spare me your "sermon". This would be my last post regarding this matter. Thank You for your time....:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom