What's new

Muslims, Christians sons of Ram, those who don't believe it should leave India: BJP minister

She did not speak of expelling any citizen. It was a media creation and addition. This has been clarified many times over in this thread itself. Perhaps it suits your agenda to ignore this piece of information.

Any credible source to prove that....

We saw who was delusional and who was not. The results are in front of everyone. This is despite the best effort of the secular media and entities to disfranchise and disabuse people from Hindutva. They were shown a massive middle finger. :D

And that's where the delusion starts, neither Modi or BJP asked for votes on the basis of Hindutva, nor people of India brought BJP into government for Hindutva, in fact Modi was too careful about not to talk about Hindutva during the long election campaign, that should have given you a hint.

And for your media conspiracy theory; almost all sections of media were vocal against the corruptions and misgovernance of previous UPA government, and many were actually promoting BJP, Modi could create his pro-development image with the help of media only.

I don't think Modi or BJP shares this "Rise of Hindutva" delusion of Sangh Parivaar, and if they do; then they are up for a rude shock.

1. Were you just promoting vegetarianism or trying to snatch away half-eaten drumsticks and kababs from peoples' plates that they beat you up??o_O

2. What are the things Sangh Parivaar is implementing currently? Let me know....!

3. What do you do for a living Sarthak, I am now suspicious! :D
1. I was on a PETA run then(swear to God ain't going with them again) :mad:
2. Somewhere else. Read about Ekal Vidyalays...you may have to search hard on Google.
3. I am a Senior Consultant (yet I am 25). But some say that is a cover. :devil:

Any credible source to prove that....

Check out any news source. The only thing they are talking about is Haramzade. An FIR has been filed again citing the same. There is no mention of any threat to expel people anywhere. I am too lazy now to sift through this thread for her original remarks.

More importantly being a bad strategist. Had he a little bit more sense, India may have avoided the Raj after all.
Nah, British rule was sure to come, especially after the Anglo Maratha Wars (and subsequent Maratha defeat). At this time (1790s) the Mysore Sultanate pretty much declared war on all Hindu states around. Even the Nizam joined in with the Brits to get some land. His personal hatred dictated his policy too much - thus making too many enemies.

And that's where the delusion starts, neither Modi or BJP asked for votes on the basis of Hindutva, nor people of India brought BJP into government for Hindutva, in fact Modi was too careful about not to talk about Hindutva during the long election campaign, that should have given you a hint.

And for your media conspiracy theory; almost all sections of media were vocal against the corruptions and misgovernance of previous UPA government, and many were actually promoting BJP, Modi could create his pro-development image with the help of media only.

I don't think Modi or BJP shares this "Rise of Hindutva" delusion of Sangh Parivaar, and if they do; then they are up for a rude shock.

Hahahahahaha. Kab jagoge neend se.

Indian PM Modi refuses to fire minister for attack on non-Hindus
AFP

Modi, who led his party to a landslide victory in national elections in May, was himself accused of failing to curb 2002 anti-Muslim riots that claimed at least 1,000 lives when he was chief minister of Gujarat state.

He has always rejected the accusations, and India's Supreme Court found no evidence to prosecute him.

Jyoti, minister for food processing industries, made her comment at a rally in New Delhi, where local elections will be held early next year.

A spokesman for the opposition Congress party, Meem Afzal, described her statements as “an abuse to democracy”, according to the Press Trust of India (PTI).

“Though she has apologised, we know that such an apology is nothing. She should feel ashamed and resign,” Afzal said.

1. I was on a PETA run then(swear to God ain't going with them again) :mad:
2. Somewhere else. Read about Ekal Vidyalays...you may have to search hard on Google.
3. I am a Senior Consultant (yet I am 25). But some say that is a cover. :devil:

1. Do you know PETA kills animals? I have posted a thread here on that, check it once.

2. Let me find out what evil plan you are executing in Ekal Vidyalayas, then I will protest if necessery! :D

3. You can't be just a Sr. Consultant, it must be a cover. :mad:

1. Do you know PETA kills animals? I have posted a thread here on that, check it once.

2. Let me find out what evil plan you are executing in Ekal Vidyalayas, then I will protest if necessery! :D

3. You can't be just a Sr. Consultant, it must be a cover. :mad:
1. Yeah saw that. Not sure if entirely true, but disturbing to say the least.

2. :D hint: Schools in Khash Kashmir.

3. :ashamed:

1. Yeah saw that. Not sure if entirely true, but disturbing to say the least.

2. :D hint: Schools in Khash Kashmir.

3. :ashamed:

1. PETA officials are on record saying that they kill animals, PETA official websites have articles justifying the killing, it must be true. :( I have also given all the links there.

2. You can run any kind of school in Kashmir, I am not 'that' secular either. :D

1. PETA officials are on record saying that they kill animals, PETA official websites have articles justifying the killing, it must be true. :( I have also given all the links there.

2. You can run any kind of school in Kashmir, I am not 'that' secular either. :D
1. I don't deny that. Not sure if it's a practise all over the world or not. In any case, it's bad. Very bad.

2. I am aware of that fact. :D

Check out any news source. The only thing they are talking about is Haramzade. An FIR has been filed again citing the same. There is no mention of any threat to expel people anywhere. I am too lazy now to sift through this thread for her original remarks.

Please watch and listen to it for yourself and stop living in denial...

Last edited:
Please watch and listen to it for yourself and stop living in denial...

Yeah I heard it well enough. So where was her threat that people would be expelled. She said joh mante nahi hai woh desh ko bhi nahi manenge. So where exactly was this threat that you spoke of. Are you not ashamed after watching her statements also to come with your boldfaced lie?

Yeah I heard it well enough. So where was her threat that people would be expelled. She said joh mante nahi hai woh desh ko bhi nahi manenge. So where exactly was this threat that you spoke of. Are you not ashamed after watching her statements also to come with your boldfaced lie?

"Bold faced lie"??? "joh mante nahi hai woh desh ko bhi nahi manenge" So what does that imply?? The semantics of this line obviously meant "Jo desh ko nahi manenge woh desh ke nahi". Stop hiding behind technicalities. Anyone can induce what this bigot Sadhvi meant. By the way Is it a pre-condition that I need to believe in Ram so that I can be a citizen of this country?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom