What's new

Muslims, Christians sons of Ram, those who don't believe it should leave India: BJP minister

The bjp is gonna cause problems for india.

Both are incorrect, and when did angels rape? And they were not even angels but gods, mythologies talk about gods' blessings, not s*x or rape! There are more into it, but no point of discussing mythologies here.

Pandu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok wont discuss more. But see the similarities Hercules, Jesus and Pandus all are god child with human mother.

He is duplicate ID of Manvanantri, Shango etc and friend of Saheli. Why waste energy on him? :lol:

Apparently, you cannot digest your food unless you take my name. Well, god works in wonderful ways.

That's worse. A true statesman should chalk his own course and not get swayed by adharma. He did wrong. Period.
I am a Hindutwadi but that's where he could have done better.

Don't talk about stuff you have no idea about. Ram was in dharam sankat. He had to choose between Raj Dharam and Pati Dharam. Raj Dharam being the higher calling he had to send Sita away. It is similar to Modi's abandoning of his wife. While it is an injustice to his wife, Modi's calling was higher than himself which is the sole redeeming factor in his decision.

Ok wont discuss more. But see the similarities Hercules, Jesus and Pandus all are god child with human mother.

Yes, and there are many more things, but this place is not suitable for such discussions. Amra banglay discuss korte pari anya kothao.

Yes, and there are many more things, but the place is not suitable for such discussions. Amra banglay discuss korte pari anya kothao.

Ok banglai, bengali thread e. Sadrisho gulo

LOL than lets start talking about the hindu law that if husband dies wife must burn herself to be able to go to heaven with her husband :D

There is no such "law." Never has been. Loyalty is a virtue. A Sati is only seen as a virtuous woman bound by love and loyalty to her love, her husband. It is neither a requirement nor a law to reach heaven.

Either I know little about India, or your post had NOTHING relevant to the question put up and seemed only like a massive defensive copy paste on Modi rather than a look at the problem.

Whatever her role is in the government, she represents them and the Indian state. If she holds these rabid ideals it means that she is instutuionally going to ingrain them in as well. Which makes me wonder who else holds similar ideals.

How the heck does the congress electioneering or the results of 2014 have any impact on the lack of institutionalization of Hindutva during and after the Babri Masjid Incident? I see no coherent explanation in your post other than brief history of Indian electioneering rather than the communal aspect of it.

So what would you do to India's 100 million+ Muslims? Exile them? Forcibly convert them? Put them in Gas chambers and then make mass graves?

Hindutva will be institutionalized. It is the character trait of our nation anyway.

Don't talk about stuff you have no idea about. Ram was in dharam sankat. He had to choose between Raj Dharam and Pati Dharam. Raj Dharam being the higher calling he had to send Sita away. It is similar to Modi's abandoning of his wife. While it is an injustice to his wife, Modi's calling was higher than himself which is the sole redeeming factor in his decision.

He failed in raj dharm, pati dharm and kshatriya dharm multiple times, and Raavan was not particularly a adharmik, but such discussion here will lead nowhere.

He failed in raj dharm, pati dharm and kshatriya dharm multiple times, and Raavan was not particularly a adharmik, but such discussion here will lead nowhere.

No, he did not. Dharma is not inviolable. It too has to be measured in application.

I told this earlier, it was just a matter of time.. Some hardliners here were saying that Buddhism and Sikhism will be safe here in Hindu India.. Those two religions will be safe only until Islam and Christianity will be rooted out from this country.. After that they will turn the gun towards these two religion.. Every radical organisations behave the same way.. Just look at our neighbors.. First Hindus and Christians, then Ahmedias after that Shias..

Being a Indian Hindu , I completely agree with you. India is home of Peaceful Indians n no place for lunatics from any sects or religion...
A FIR should be lodged against her(Her conduct was not even close to a SADHVI though she claims to be one) n make a lesson out of her for future before such lunatics go out of hand of gov.

If Tipu Sultan is not an Indian freedom fighter, then by that logic even Rani Laxmi Bai, Tatya Tope etc are not....
Tipu Sultan is not a freedom fighter. He never fought for 'Indian' independence. Plus, he was a bigot. By that yardstick the Moplah rebellion was a freedom movement.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom