What's new

Muslims, Christians sons of Ram, those who don't believe it should leave India: BJP minister

Some angels deceived Pandu and prohibited him from having s*x with his wives and Pandus are the s*x child with those angels.
first of all it was WIFE not WIVES .... but you are taking the blessing of certain Gods far too literally. Anyway .. I am satisfied with the answer you gave. For a muslim you do know a lot about hindu mythology but in a crude sense.
According to these mythologies angels many times raped innocent women. Today it can be related to modern India's rape problem :P

Both are incorrect, and when did angels rape? And they were not even angels but gods, mythologies talk about gods' blessings, not s*x or rape! There are more into it, but no point of discussing mythologies here.

Pandu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The founding fathers of this nation wanted Ram Rajya and Lord Ram is an important figure.

So India is the Land of Ram and Sons of Ram.
What is wrong in it?
When islamic nations call it Allahs Land , a christian nation will say its is the land of jesus and holy father, while a israel will say its yawehs land.
likewise we say Bharat is Lord Rams land and we are sons of Ram.
good and we are fine with it but don't try to pose it on others by saying that if they don't believe that they should leave the country ...!!

good and we are fine with it but don't try to pose it on others by saying that if they don't believe that they should leave the country ...!!
That is a media creation , she didnt say those those who dont believe should leave the country.
Its the masala created by private media organizations to increase TRP ratings and sensationalism etc.
i saw the debate on news channels, nowhere did she say or ask others to leave.

She only said, do you want the sons of ram to rule delhi or haramzaada (congress) to rule.

LOL than lets start talking about the hindu law that if husband dies wife must burn herself to be able to go to heaven with her husband :D

Who told you that sati was 'Hindu law'? What your ISIS or Taliban doing is 'Muslim law'? Sati was a later addition by the society, at some point in time a section of the society thought that the best way of protecting the dignity of a widow and also moral of the society was to ask the widow to commit sati, that was wrong and the wrong has been corrected, the option or ability of 'correction' is a virtue that many other religion/society don't have.

Thats a new thing in India: I believe this if you dont then leave India

Who told you that sati was 'Hindu law'? What your ISIS or Taliban doing is 'Muslim law'? Sati was a later addition by the society, at some point in time a section of the society thought that the best way of protecting the dignity of a widow and also moral of the society was to ask the widow to commit sati, that was wrong and the wrong has been corrected, the option or ability of 'correction' is a virtue that many other religion/society don't have.
sati,jauhar, purdah/ghoonghat, child marriages,khap panchayats are the result of Islamic invasions and them trying to abduct women.

Nope they are not,
Jauhar was started in chitor by Rajput women and Rajput queen rani Padmini.
Likewise,others are due to Islamic invasions ask @ranjeet .

No, these are all ancient hindu traditions which aryans couldn't get rid of. After that muslims and British tried their best so hindus can become human at least.

yeah it was jahalat .. I am sure you must have heard about it from the ancestors.

I have no idea why shudra like you is even discussing anything related to hindusism. Pakistanis only debate with aryan decendents i mean brahmins of India who enslaved natives.

No, these are all ancient hindu traditions which aryans couldn't get rid of. After that muslims and British tried their best so hindus can become human at least.
Stop trying to make a fool of yourself,all these were result of Islamic invasions and the necessity to protect oneself, You are subdued and subjugated and forgot your ancestors history doesnt mean we forgot ours.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom