What's new

Muslims, Christians sons of Ram, those who don't believe it should leave India: BJP minister

I don't know if Modi is also retarded like the rest of his cabinet! :blink:
what Modi has to do with this? he wants proxies in place so that he can keep ministers on a short leash. And considering this lady is a new minister ... she tried her hands on being too cute with it but got a backhanded slap from Modi in no time. I won't see her making another statement in the next 5 years.

Every other day, one member of parliament or a minister from BJP comes up and makes a similar retarded comment, maybe it's just me who has noticed this.

what Modi has to do with this? he wants proxies in place so that he can keep ministers on a short leash. And considering this lady is a new minister ... she tried her hands on being too cute with it but got a backhanded slap from Modi in no time. I won't see her making another statement in the next 5 years.

Every other day, one member of parliament or a minister from BJP comes up and makes a similar retarded comment, maybe it's just me who has noticed this.
nah they do ... no denying that .. but it's election season. and we are all suckers for religious polarization. It's a growing concern but media is blowing it out of proportion also. If on a scale of 10 something is 2 media would portray it as something like 4.5. But Things will be under control. and Hindus aren't that blind who will allow the BJP to play with secular ethos of our country just because we love Modi.

Ohh really one should free to make its own thoughts and thinking Even free to choose whatever he wants in hinduism Unlike Some Religions find it Wazib-ul- katal or killing infidels if your not believing in certain things:disagree::disagree::disagree:
LOL than lets start talking about the hindu law that if husband dies wife must burn herself to be able to go to heaven with her husband :D

LOL than lets start talking about the hindu law that if husband dies wife must burn herself to be able to go to heaven with her husband :D
unlike other religions ..we are open for changes. Hindu religion didn't survive for so long by being rigid. And we are open for changes.

unlike other religions ..we are open for changes. Hindu religion didn't survive for so long by being rigid. And we are open for changes.
SAME goes for Islam we not only survived but are 1 of the biggest religion in the world with 1 of the biggest amount of followers in the world .....Every religion is perfect if you understand it right !!

Last edited:
Another community would have been 'hurt'. :D One that refuses to stand for Vande Mataram. :D Politicians say all the time we are Khuda's children in Kashmir. I don't find it offensive. I find it distasteful when they said, those who don't worship Allah should leave Kashmir(heard the exact same slogan). So I find the second statement in bad taste. Not the first.

Oh yes Chanting "Vande Mataram" makes one true nationalist LOL... By the way Khuda means God, so God's children I don't think it is wrong in any sense though not sure about the meaning of name "Ram"?

Last edited:
Being a junior Federal minister means NOTHING in India

Policy makers include ONLY Senior leaders and Cabinet Ministers Not
Junior ministers who are not even known by their names

Your second point shows your incomplete knowledge of Indian affairs

The Congress was in power but EVERY opinion poll post December 6 1992
showed that Congress would become the Loser ; should an election be held

AND that is what exactly happened when General elections were held in 1996

However BJP could come into a majority only in 1998 and remained till 2004

So SIX FULL years of BJP's previous govt DID not change the character of India

Infact it is said by political analysts that 2002 Gujarat riots and the FAILURE
of BJP' top leadership to REMOVE MODI from the CM's post LED to
BJP's defeat in 2004 general elections

Look at the Irony He is the PM Now

In India Institutions such as the judiciary ;the media ; and above all the constitution
are very strong

Modi will control such loose cannons very firmly from now on ;
that lady is just a loose cannon

Modi has his eyes firmly fixed on being a successful PM and he will do it

In a democracy where Freedom of speech is guaranteed by the LAW
you cannot put a lid on people's mouth

At the most you can prosecute them under section 153 of Indian Penal Code
which is what happened to a gentleman named Mr Akbar OWAISSI
who gave a much more hate filled speech against Hindus some time back

Either I know little about India, or your post had NOTHING relevant to the question put up and seemed only like a massive defensive copy paste on Modi rather than a look at the problem.

Whatever her role is in the government, she represents them and the Indian state. If she holds these rabid ideals it means that she is instutuionally going to ingrain them in as well. Which makes me wonder who else holds similar ideals.

How the heck does the congress electioneering or the results of 2014 have any impact on the lack of institutionalization of Hindutva during and after the Babri Masjid Incident? I see no coherent explanation in your post other than brief history of Indian electioneering rather than the communal aspect of it.

Like Saudi Arabia for Muslims. ..Israel for Jews. ..Russia for orthodox....India is for Hindus. ....only place left where hindu survived..and they can call it as there home. ..
So what would you do to India's 100 million+ Muslims? Exile them? Forcibly convert them? Put them in Gas chambers and then make mass graves?

Low ranking my A$$$, she is a minister.. Do not make it a smaller issue.. The fact that she didnt even issue an apology states that she thinks she is right..

Neither is Islam or Christianity.. But it didnt stop people from killing in the name of religion. Hindu extremism is a fact.. The more we shut our eyes towards it, the more it grows.. We may not seen it in the level of Islamic terrorism, but it is present here in India.. We cannot shove it under the carpet and says everything is alright..
Buddy,There are no hindu extremists.
You keep badgering the hindus saying extremists etc. creating extremists out of thin air when there are none, then people will sooner or later show you a taste of extremism and you wouldnt like it then.
The reason minorities are still safe and grow in this nation is because we are tolerant.
But we too have a limit to tolerating bullshit, cross that line and you will wish you were never born.

Buddy,There are no hindu extremists.
You keep badgering the hindus saying extremists etc. creating extremists out of thin air when there are none, then people will sooner or later show you a taste of extremism and you wouldnt like it then.
The reason minorities are still safe and grow in this nation is because we are tolerant.
But we too have a limit to tolerating bullshit, cross that line and you will wish you were never born.
till when would you guys live in denials no hindu extremism your talking on a thread started because of those extremist remarks....

till when would you guys live in denials no hindu extremism your talking on a thread started because of those extremist remarks....
The founding fathers of this nation wanted Ram Rajya and Lord Ram is an important figure.

So India is the Land of Ram and Sons of Ram.
What is wrong in it?
When islamic nations call it Allahs Land , a christian nation will say its is the land of jesus and holy father, while a israel will say its yawehs land.
likewise we say Bharat is Lord Rams land and we are sons of Ram.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom