What's new

Muslims, Christians sons of Ram, those who don't believe it should leave India: BJP minister

For me Hinduism always shows the humane nature of gods..There were jealousy among gods, egos and even extra marital affairs.. Hinduism as a religion is more close to human characters than any other religion, I guess.
This is only a Sect of Hinduism which Also depicted in "Sanatan Dharma" thats why its said Hinduism is a categorisation of distinct intellectual or philosophical points of view, rather than a rigid, common set of beliefs

@DRAY - check from this post and onwards...

:D

See the contrast before and after... :enjoy: Yeah, this is called selfish self promotion. :P

According to Mahabharat Pandus are themselves not child of Pandu.

modi zindabad,, operation termite is well under way.

The first part is understandable as a politicians way of saying that All Indians are one people etc, but the second part...what the hell? Sounds like something Zaid Hamid would say. It's a slippery slope from here..

Some angels deceived Pandu and prohibited him from having s*x with his wives and Pandus are the s*x child with those angels.
first of all it was WIFE not WIVES .... but you are taking the blessing of certain Gods far too literally. Anyway .. I am satisfied with the answer you gave. For a muslim you do know a lot about hindu mythology but in a crude sense.

first of all it was WIFE not WIVES .... but you are taking the blessing of certain Gods far too literally. Anyway .. I am satisfied with the answer you gave. For a muslim you do know a lot about hindu mythology but in a crude sense.

According to these mythologies angels many times raped innocent women. Today it can be related to modern India's rape problem :P

According to these mythologies angels many times raped innocent women. Today it can be related to modern India's rape problem :P
aye aye .. now don't be too cheeky ... I will let it slide once. :mad:

I don't know if Modi is also retarded like the rest of his cabinet! :blink:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom