What's new

muslims and jewish americans unite

You do realize that most Jews of the world used to live in Islamic countries and fight with Islamic armies through out history only until recently right?

The reason Jews and Muslims don't see eye to eye these days is because of Israel not because they are "Jews".

thanks for pointing this out, a lot of people intend to think this is a holy war between evil jews and muslims. but they are wrong, it has and will be a dispute between arabs and israelis. it is pure propaganda from muslim extremists when they say it is a islam judaism war.

I wasn`t taking jabs at your country, i was complimenting KSA for doing something right for once.

Perhaps you are unaware but Zionism is very definition of Israeli patriotism, you have a problem with patriotic Israelis, and who are the majority of Israeli citizens if not Jews?
I`m sure you can follow the logic. Stop blaming your Jewish friend for wanting to believe in the worst about Israel, i too had a Muslim friends once and blah blah blah.

One was a gay Muslim in Egypt who was called Mohammed, but he preferred to be called Momo, he was afraid to come out in open about his sexuality, though he seemed to be devoted to his religion.

But that is neither here nor there, point is that stop blaming your ill informed foolish friend into your "problems" with Zionist Jews which constitute a majority of Israel.

Exactly. I said it before I have a problem with "Israel" and "Zionism" Israel was included. Israel is a Zionist state far far more than it is a Jewish state. otherwise every Jew in the world should go but as of now only less than half the Jews of the world live there maybe even less.

And to your surprise I do not have any problem towards gays either. Your sexual preference is your choice if you choose to disregard God's laws and go gay then it is your choice and only you will suffer from it in the after life it is none of my concern.

Exactly. I said it before I have a problem with "Israel" and "Zionism" Israel was included. Israel is a Zionist state far far more than it is a Jewish state. otherwise every Jew in the world should go but as of now only less than half the Jews of the world live there maybe even less.

And to your surprise I do not have any problem towards gays either. Your sexual preference is your choice if you choose to disregard God's laws and go gay then it is your choice and only you will suffer from it in the after life it is none of my concern.

Might i suggest you reevaluate your thinking then. Try to believe in a G-d that loves all men and women equally no matter of their sexuality as long as they are good men and women.

Might i suggest you reevaluate your thinking then. Try to believe in a G-d that loves all men and women equally no matter of their sexuality as long as they are good men and women.

As I said before its their choice to believe what they want to believe and it is my choice to believe in what I believe to be true. I will not derail this thread to Gay talks but I have plenty to say on the subject and I will say it when the time comes.

As I said before its their choice to believe what they want to believe and it is my choice to believe in what I believe to be true. I will not derail this thread to Gay talks but I have plenty to say on the subject and I will say it when the time comes.
Then let`s conclude with this: Some Jews can be and are friends with some Muslims, but some are irreparable.

Then let`s conclude with this: Some Jews can be and are friends with some Muslims, but some are irreparable.

And Some Muslims can be and are friends with Jews, but some are irreparable.....too.

I bare you no ill will ............

And yes, we can all understand your hatred for Jews in the words you post here behind sarcastic remarks, no need to be shy.

Actually people understand quite well your hatred towards the Arabs behind your "I bare you no ill will" comment!

Back
Top Bottom