What's new

Interesting! U.S state department's report about American Muslims

I'd invite the FBI for dinner any day of the week, they don't care about monitoring religious communities.They don't care if you champion a cause either or if you have political views.

They serve the US government's interests to make sure money is going only where they want it to go. They also try scaring people from traveling to Palestine although it doesn't work. The FBI realizes how pathetic some of their programs were and they don't focus on Arabs as they used to, more like European Muslims after the Boston bombing. The FBI has very warm relations with American Arabs and for most Pakistanis.

It's not something anybody cares about anymore, the Muslim boogey man is getting old.

I'd be concerned about the **** I download than any militant plot!!!

That said, the Palestinian issue is seen, in both India's and the rest of globe's viewpoint, as a fundamental human rights affair and not any extremist religious conflict.

Nobody can harass you for any political view on the matter.

A boogeyman serves an important purpose of keeping funds flowing to the necessary departments, don't you think?

I'd concerned about the **** I download than any militant plot!!!

That said, the Palestinian issue is seen, in both India's and the rest of globe's viewpoint, as a fundamental human rights affair and not any extremist religious conflict.

Nobody can harass you for any political view on the matter.

A boogeyman serves an important purpose of keeping funds flowing to the necessary departments, don't you think?

Ha! Ha! Ha! They're browsing your collection and when you enter politics they'll assassinate your character. :rofl:

Ha! Ha! Ha! They're browsing your collection and when you enter politics they'll assassinate your character. :rofl:

They won't have much to assassinate!!!

Jokes aside, the NSA did look into the **** collections of people they wanted to discredit. True story.

They won't have much to assassinate!!!

Jokes aside, the NSA did look into the **** collections of people they wanted to discredit. True story.

Yeah, I did read about that. Pretty disturbing thing, going into people's personal lives which was the real purpose. Not combating crime/terrorism.

Why don't they humiliate drug dealers? Because they're part of the drug trade.

Yeah, I did read about that. Pretty disturbing thing, going into people's personal lives which was the real purpose. Not combating crime/terrorism.

Why don't they humiliate drug dealers? Because they're part of the drug trade.

You have quintessentially answered your own question.

Nothing left for me to do than whack off from the sidelines...

I genuinely hope that Sunny Leone's career in Bollywood falls down headfirst so that she continues to do **** in Hindi....

You have no idea what I am talking about...

sorry if it bothers you , but yes it is mostly the caliber people. look what happens in Europe, look at UK. The brits actually tolerate a lot more that we would- had we had their caliber of muslims here.

How are these so called "muslims" different than hindus??? I've heard and seen many things where people don't like others from India and Pakistan in general. For you to portraying these 'caliber' of muslims doesn't really make sense.....specially coming from India where there are over 800 million of the same caliber "Hindus" that exist. Not everyone coming in from India happens to be a Bill Gates or a PHD holder. People are people and if you disrespect others without seeing your own....that makes no sense...look who's talking!

You have quintessentially answered your own question.

Nothing left for me to do than whack off from the sidelines...

I genuinely hope that Sunny Leone's career in Bollywood falls down headfirst so that she continues to do **** in Hindi....

You have no idea what I am talking about...

Who is that?

Who is that?

I'm glad that you asked.

sunny-leone-38a.jpg

ice-skating-sunny-leone-indian-spice-hd-full-64994.jpg

You're welcome!!!

isnt the imagine of the girl look familiar in OP? She was the new member of PDF in last year but just vanished. She said she is newly reverted Muslim American living in Qatar.

How are these so called "muslims" different than hindus??? I've heard and seen many things where people don't like others from India and Pakistan in general. For you to portraying these 'caliber' of muslims doesn't really make sense.....specially coming from India where there are over 800 million of the same caliber "Hindus" that exist. Not everyone coming in from India happens to be a Bill Gates or a PHD holder. People are people and if you disrespect others without seeing your own....that makes no sense...look who's talking!

let's stay on topic and not go into " hindus" because you don't like or disagree with my assessment. Hindus which is largely and most always " indians" are not not associated with a menace and hence studies are not done on the attitudes of "American hindus" ...

There is no zionist conspiracy there...our (monotheist abrahamic) religions come from "Judea" ..so that's alright.. But you see the middle of rotunda? "One-eyed" circle? holy shit, that's real now :D

Who told you this? I would like to see hardcore statistics from renowned European institutes on literacy rates of Muslims etc.

The problem is both ways...Muslims might be more strict and less educated in Europe..but at the same time, Europe is also less tolerant than America.

America is a nation of immigrants...so it adapts to new people regularly. Europe was organized around genes/tribes/specific peoples etc for centuries..so it feels very uncomfortable with new peoples.

Having said that, there is a 'small' problem in Europe with regards to Islamic people. Over-whelming majority of Islamic people throughout Europe are integrated, educated, working middle-class.

Once I asked a Britisher "So whats up with Muslims there man? Don't they like live in Ghetto etc?" ...His response was "There are way more jobless white youth living in ghettos than Muslims. Muslims are doing fine for themselves"

I realize, then, that media coverage has blown this issue way out of proportion.

Islam must be included in European curriculum in schools throughout the continent so that European kids learn that Islam is a part of their culture/country

..Moreover, immigrants--specially Muslims---must learn the native languages of their countries...and send their children to schools studying European history, European identity etc.

The thing is, Europe and its Muslims must both make efforts for better integration...

And racist neo-nazis like Greet Wilders, or The National Front's Marie Le Pen in France etc must be rejected completely.

Who told me this? Well, my experiences because in my city there is an increasing influence of salafists with their burka women. The problem with Europeans and Muslims is that both have contradictional lifestyles. Many Muslims don't like the European liberal lifestyle, while Europeans have problems with the ultra religious and intolerant lifestyle of many Muslims in Europe. In the next years the tensions between Europeans and Muslims will increase because too many Muslims are getting too fanatical and Europeans get more nationalistic

icover_64.jpeg

This past month, the U.S state department published its first comprehensive report on Muslim-Americans.

The report is very interesting and comprehensive. A total of 104 pages!

Some highlights from the report...

- Muslim Americans are the most diverse religious community in the United States. There is no one 'dominant' ethnic group forming the face of Muslim-Americans.

- According to conservative figures, there are atleast 2.5 million+ Muslim Americans throughout the United States. Other surveys put number as high as 7 million. 4 to 5 million figure is "most probable" ...The first ever comprehensive survey of Muslim Americans is expected to start next year and the results will come in 2016. Then, we will have a clear picture of Muslim population of America.

- Muslim Americans are more educated than the average Americans, and an average Muslim family earns more than an average American family.

- Muslim Americans are one of the most, if not the most, integrated people in the American society. They can be found in all walks of life and are more satisfied with America than many other American ethnic and religious groups.

- Muslim Americans work as doctors, engineers, journalists, artists, musicians, actors, police-men, firefighters, business owners, politicians, bankers, and military men---taking full part in taking America forward.

- Islam has been a part of American experience since the very beginning. Infact, Library of Congress officially depicts Islam as one of the greatest influence on civilization along with Greece, Rome, and ancient Egypt etc. Infact, Islam is the only religion mentioned in the list of 12 greatest influences on civilization.

6AwzYyG.jpg

- American founding fathers specifically argued for Freedom of Religion of Muslims, and saw Islam in a positive light.

- American Muslims are younger than any other faith group.

- American Muslims are more likely than others to start their own business.

- American Muslims are on the forefront of charity work in troubled American cities, and during the time of natural disasters. Many Muslim charity organizations have won national awards for their dedicated voluntary work in order to help their fellow Americans.

- Muslim Americans are found throughout the United States.

6ROFWO5.png

Here is the complete report

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/amgov/30145/publications-english/American_Muslims.pdf

Very interest report with wealth of information, pictures, and graphics............

==================================================================

I believe that out of all the Islamic communities throughout the Western World, spanning tens of millions of people--Mashallah, Islamic community of United States is the most thriving one! United States is the nation of immigrants and hence more accepting than European nations, where Muslims face more trouble sometimes.

You can disagree with a lot of things of the U.S, and U.S has done a lot of mistakes in the past. But make no mistake, United States is a very awesome place! :usflag:

And Muslim Americans are double-Awesome :yahoo:

@RazPaK @KingMamba @VCheng @Pakistanisage @gambit @American Eagle @JayAtl @American Pakistani

> You can disagree with a lot of things of the U.S, and U.S has done a lot of mistakes in the past. But make no mistake, United States is a very awesome place! :usflag:

No disagreement there pal!

@faisal6309 Should your future trip to America include a visit to the city of Philadelphia, feel free to contact me. I would be more than glad to show you some of the great things to see and do here :)

How could you? :cray:

I thought you reserved that privilege for me :shout:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom