What's new

Interesting! U.S state department's report about American Muslims

Beta, nobody is having fun. Pakistani immigrants miss Pakistan in every bit of second..but they can't go back unless Pakistan is in order.

I used to literally cry over Pakistan lol...but then elections happened and idiot Pakistanis voted the same old corrupt people..Since then, I am like, "**** it, inka kch nahi hna...same old corruption, same old family parties, same old bullshit" ....

If Pakistan stabilizes Inshallah, you'll see alot of capital, and human resources from all over the world pouring into Pakistan. Since we are away from home, American-Pakistanis are, in many ways, more patriotic than Pakistanis back home--because Pakistanis back home don't know the "value" of a "home"...

Just like you only value your mom's cooking when you have to go away and eat crap food in hostels etc.

:pakistan:

Visit California!!!! I live here :D
I still do :cray:

6AwzYyG.jpg

I'm shocked nobody has pointed out the Zionist conspiracy "Judea/Religion" image 3 pictures from the "Islam/Physics" one on the rotunda. @AUz

Last edited:
In Europe many Muslims are unfourtunaely radical and uneducated. Islam has the worst reputation among locals in Western European countries like Germany, Austria, UK, France, Netherlands and Belgium.

6AwzYyG.jpg

I'm shocked nobody has pointed out the Zionist conspiracy "Judea/Religion" image 3 pictures from the "Islam/Physics" one on the rotunda. @AUz

There is no zionist conspiracy there...our (monotheist abrahamic) religions come from "Judea" ..so that's alright.. But you see the middle of rotunda? "One-eyed" circle? holy shit, that's real now :D

In Europe many Muslims are unfourtunaely radical and uneducated. Islam has the worst reputation among locals in Western European countries like Germany, Austria, UK, France, Netherlands and Belgium.

Who told you this? I would like to see hardcore statistics from renowned European institutes on literacy rates of Muslims etc.

The problem is both ways...Muslims might be more strict and less educated in Europe..but at the same time, Europe is also less tolerant than America.

America is a nation of immigrants...so it adapts to new people regularly. Europe was organized around genes/tribes/specific peoples etc for centuries..so it feels very uncomfortable with new peoples.

Having said that, there is a 'small' problem in Europe with regards to Islamic people. Over-whelming majority of Islamic people throughout Europe are integrated, educated, working middle-class.

Once I asked a Britisher "So whats up with Muslims there man? Don't they like live in Ghetto etc?" ...His response was "There are way more jobless white youth living in ghettos than Muslims. Muslims are doing fine for themselves"

I realize, then, that media coverage has blown this issue way out of proportion.

Islam must be included in European curriculum in schools throughout the continent so that European kids learn that Islam is a part of their culture/country

..Moreover, immigrants--specially Muslims---must learn the native languages of their countries...and send their children to schools studying European history, European identity etc.

The thing is, Europe and its Muslims must both make efforts for better integration...

And racist neo-nazis like Greet Wilders, or The National Front's Marie Le Pen in France etc must be rejected completely.

Last edited:
Hopefully American Muslims will try to influence the American government to stop invading Muslim countries (three invasions in the past decade, leading to over 1 million innocent civilian deaths in Iraq alone), and to stop the American media from constantly demonizing Muslims worldwide and reinforcing/creating dangerous stereotypes against them (also if they would stop demonizing China I wouldn't mind that either).

Hopefully American Muslims will try to influence the American government to stop invading Muslim countries (three invasions in the past decade, leading to over 1 million innocent civilian deaths in Iraq alone), and to stop the American media from constantly demonizing Muslims worldwide and reinforcing/creating dangerous stereotypes against them (also if they would stop demonizing China I wouldn't mind that either).

As we Islamic People say---"Inshallah!" (To show determination to do something with great dedication!)

Muslims in America are still small and doesn't have that much influence--but with time, it will improve.

Its not about the 'caliber' of people. That's a pretty messed up way for you to segregate people between rich, poor or educated vs. non educated. The point is equality, the FREEDOM of practicing your religion, free speech and the ability to do hard work to be what you want to be. NO OTHER nation provides a better and safer environment than the US.
God bless America and others also. This country has kept its forefathers' promise of giving freedom to its people and that includes Muslims too. When the local law enforcement officers protect a Mosque on every Fridays, I don't think they are looking for 'any caliber' of people. They are looking at humans that belong to a different religion and their job is to protect them while they pray.... no matter what. And they do a great job at that without any prejudice or preconception.
There is a reason why America has always remained on the top. And for the next 100 years, I don't see anything else coming close. The UK, Australia may be the next best things in line but still lack a few core things. Europe is way behind when it comes to providing individual and religious freedom and allowing others to integrate.

sorry if it bothers you , but yes it is mostly the caliber people. look what happens in Europe, look at UK. The brits actually tolerate a lot more that we would- had we had their caliber of muslims here.

Intelligence agencies keep track of ALL Americans, even American senators, so stop being an idiot. They don't need this report to keep track of anybody.

Untrue. American authorities, understandably, did single out Mohammedans for scrutiny and interrogation. Unfortunately, the courts sided with the law enforcement agencies and deemed their actions right.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - New York City's secret police surveillance of mosques, Muslim businesses and a Muslim student group in New Jersey did not violate the U.S. Constitution, a federal judge ruled on Thursday.

U.S. District Judge William Martini in Newark, New Jersey, threw out a lawsuit brought by several New Jersey Muslims who claimed the New York Police Department illegally targeted them for undercover monitoring solely because of their religion.

The police department's widespread program was first revealed in a series of articles by the Associated Press, which reported that officers had infiltrated Muslim organizations throughout the region following the World Trade Center attacks of September 11, 2001.

The plaintiffs in the case, led by Syed Farhaj Hassan, a U.S. Army reservist, claimed the program impaired their freedom of expression, caused them to stop attending religious services and threatened their careers.

In a 10-page ruling, Martini said the city had persuasively argued that its surveillance was intended as an anti-terrorism, not an anti-Muslim, measure.

"While this surveillance program may have had adverse effects upon the Muslim community after the Associated Press published its articles, the motive for the program was not solely to discriminate against Muslims, but rather to find Muslim terrorists hiding among ordinary, law-abiding Muslims," Martini wrote.

Baher Azmy of the Center for Constitutional Rights, which filed the lawsuit along with a group called Muslim Advocates on behalf of several Muslim individuals and groups, compared Martini's decision to the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling in 1944 that the internment of Japanese-Americans during World War II was constitutional.

"The decision gives legal sanctions to broad, undifferentiated racial and religious profiling," he said, calling it a "dangerous" finding. Azmy said the plaintiffs would appeal the decision.

A spokesman for the city's law department declined to comment.

The New York Civil Liberties Union has filed a similar federal lawsuit against New York City in Brooklyn, which remains pending.

In addition, a group of civil rights lawyers have filed court papers in Manhattan federal court claiming the city's surveillance runs afoul of a longstanding court order governing how police can monitor certain political organizations.

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and police officials defended the program as vital to anti-terrorism efforts. It is unclear whether the new mayor, Bill de Blasio, will change the city's legal approach to the surveillance issue.

Business & Financial News, Breaking US & International News | Reuters.com

Last edited:

Nobody is demonizing anyone. If you fly a plane into a building, people are bound to get angry. If you call for the destruction of a nation for the sole reason they are not muslim, they are bound to hate you. Maybe if muslims changed their ways, they world would not have an aversion to them.

PS. Your country persecutes muslims, so don't act holier than thou

Untrue. American authorities, understandably, did single out Mohammedans for scrutiny and interrogation. Unfortunately, the courts sided with the law enforcement agencies and deemed their actions right.

Business & Financial News, Breaking US & International News | Reuters.com

Dumbo, first thing, that unit is already disbanded by NYU with humiliation. They didn't find shit.

Secondly, this is not the only such incident in U.S' recent history. Police over-stepping and singling out people has been a problem in U.S

There exists an institutional bias in law enforcement when it comes to non-white people. That has been addressed though..

Anyways, i don't know what a hindu like you wants to prove by posting this bs..NYU spied on Muslims..they did a wrong thing..they disbanded the unit under new Mayor's orders...

Why are you posting this shit here? Get a life.

sorry if it bothers you , but yes it is mostly the caliber people. look what happens in Europe, look at UK. The brits actually tolerate a lot more that we would- had we had their caliber of muslims here.

Jayati being jayati... a pretentious loser that tries to be more American than Americans, and is given no respect by anyone--both on the forum and in the real life.

Always craving for intention..a timid father lurking on the internet to prove his macho intelligence.

Any reports on the "caliber" of European Muslims?

I would like to see hardcore statistics from renowned European institutes on literacy rates of Muslims etc, jobs, housing, and so on.

Over-whelming majority of Islamic people throughout Europe are integrated, educated, working middle-class with their own European-Islamic identity.

The problem of integration is both ways...Muslims might be more strict and less educated in Europe..but at the same time, Europe is also less tolerant than America.

America is a nation of immigrants...so it adapts to new people regularly. Europe was organized around genes/tribes/specific peoples etc for centuries..so it feels very uncomfortable with new peoples. You can see that with stupid European reaction all across the continents.

For example, the swiss banned freaking minarets of Mosques because "long minarets represent Islamic cultural dominance" :lol:

How much more stupid can you get? And this is in a country that is most 'tolerant' in Europe.

Having said that, there is a 'small' problem in Europe with regards to Islamic people. As mentioned previously, over-whelming majority of Islamic people throughout Europe are integrated, educated, working middle-class.

Once I asked a Britisher "So whats up with Muslims there man? Don't they like live in Ghetto etc?" ...His response was "There are way more jobless white youth living in ghettos than Muslims. Muslims are doing fine for themselves"

I realize, then, that media coverage has blown this issue way out of proportion.

Islam must be included in European curriculum in schools throughout the continent so that European kids learn that Islam is a part of their culture/country

..Moreover, immigrants--specially Muslims---must learn the native languages of their countries...and send their children to schools studying European history, European identity etc.

The thing is, Europe and its Muslims must both make efforts for better integration...

And racist neo-nazis like Greet Wilders, or The National Front's Marie Le Pen in France etc must be rejected completely.

Everyone should reject idiots like Greet Wilders, Ayan Hirsi, Marine Le Pen, Anjum Chaudry, and other idiotic extremists where from Muslims or from Europeans.

Lets live in peace.

Last edited:
First thing, that unit is already disbanded by NYU with humiliation. They didn't find shit.

:lol:
The New York City Police Department is curtailing its spying ON the Muslim community, but it will continue spying IN the Muslim community.

And it will do so as part of an ongoing counter-terrorism effort that includes the use of undercovers and confidential informants.

NYPD Will Keep Spying in the Muslim Community With Undercovers, Informants - The Daily Beast

Careful on what you care to share in your next Islamist meeting lest you find yourself in Gitmo!!!

Secondly, this is not the only such incident in U.S' recent history. Police over-stepping and singling out people has been a problem in U.S

Keep telling yourself that, hadji!!!

Anyways, i don't know what a hindu like you wants to prove by posting this bs..NYU spied on Muslims..they did a wrong thing..they disbanded the unit under new Mayor's orders...Why are you posting this shit here? Get a life.

I apologize. I never realized that Amrika tere abbu ki jaagir hai!!!

Be courteous next time and you will be treated in kind.

Oh oh, I'm in big trouble now. :secret:

Nothing to fear unless you've something to hide!!! I'm certain you have never stated anything extremist like our "more Muslim than anyone else" Pakistani brethren.

Being an atheist, I'd support all and any conversations instigated by religious institutions to be monitored.

Nothing to fear unless you've something to hide!!! I'm certain you have never stated anything extremist like our "more Muslim than anyone else" Pakistani brethren.

Being an atheist, I'd support all and any conversations instigated by religious institutions to be monitored.

I'd invite the FBI for dinner any day of the week, they don't care about monitoring religious communities.They don't care if you champion a cause either or if you have political views.

They serve the US government's interests to make sure money is going only where they want it to go. They also try scaring people from traveling to Palestine although it doesn't work. The FBI realizes how pathetic some of their programs were and they don't focus on Arabs as they used to, more like European Muslims after the Boston bombing. The FBI has very warm relations with American Arabs and for most Pakistanis.

It's not something anybody cares about anymore, the Muslim boogey man is getting old.

Back
Top Bottom