What's new

Muslim Student In India Attacked After Posing In Photo With Female Hindu Classmates

why so much hostility??

where did i??

actually, it is you who did avoided any clear opinion about this topic.

See what you wrote... (i don't see most modern indian muslims any different from the typical sanghi) ... I am sure you neither consider yourself to be a modern nor a sanghi... its obvious who you were aiming at.

What more clarity you wanted in my comments. I have condemned the violence and I also condemned those who vitiate the atmosphere by spreading hatred against communities.

Did you expect me to lose my head on such news and run around with a flag seeking to roll heads?

I have no hostility against any individual but I may be hostile against a thought process and for which I am always ready to have an impassionate, healthy debate.

What a bunch of a-holes. No, I don't mean the Indian members of this forum who are supporting this barbaric action. I mean the idiots who beat this kid up

So you are adamant to keep violating the forum rules. Fine. Mods will deal with you.

safe_image.php

You truly are an idiot to join a forum just to violate its rules. But then again, hey it's you we are talking about. The Hindu version of Osama Bin Laden :D

Idiots are those who live their lives by letting others set the rules. I live my life by my own rules :coffee:

He's an Indian. I really don't care if his religion happens to be the same as mine. Not my problem.

I am sure you neither consider yourself to be a modern nor a sanghi...

i am old-style muslim like nasser and gaddafi... and i work for a post-religion communist future humanity.

its obvious who you were aiming at.

i was aiming at the neo-religious modern "muslims" in india who discovered the burqa and long beard about 20 years ago.

did you know that there are 300,000+ mosques in india... the number was 100,000 on a government of india website when i checked about five years ago... addition of 200,000+ in just a few years.

it is these prayer-minded idiots i was aiming at.

Did you expect me to lose my head on such news and run around with a flag seeking to roll heads?

absolutely... what else do you reserve your time for??

I have no hostility against any individual but I may be hostile against a thought process and for which I am always ready to have an impassionate, healthy debate.

wrong thought processes reside within individuals and those individuals form a mass and that mass can carry swords and guns and national government power and will not listen to reason... your debate must lean towards overthrowing such a mass and establishing a just and scientific form of government... that is how revolution must end.

by the way, the word is "impassioned". :)

Mangalore is a place known for religious intolerance where students got beaten up for talking to other students of different religion..One of the daughter of Kerala MLA also got beaten up for talking to a guy..

What's really disturbing is people actually supporting this kind of actions..

i am old-style muslim like nasser and gaddafi... and i work for a post-religion communist future humanity.

i was aiming at the neo-religious modern "muslims" in india who discovered the burqa and long beard about 20 years ago.

did you know that there are 300,000+ mosques in india... the number was 100,000 on a government of india website when i checked about five years ago... addition of 200,000+ in just a few years.

it is these prayer-minded idiots i was aiming at.

absolutely... what else do you reserve your time for??

wrong thought processes reside within individuals and those individuals form a mass and that mass can carry swords and guns and national government power and will not listen to reason... your debate must lean towards overthrowing such a mass and establishing a just and scientific form of government... that is how revolution must end.

by the way, the word is "impassioned". :)
Just like not all muslims appreciate taliban, not all hindus appreciate RSS. You can give yourself any name but dont call others names. And I would rather reserve my time for making peace than acting stupid. I am for any governance system that can be chosen by the people or thrown out by the people in a peaceful manner.

Just like not all muslims appreciate taliban, not all hindus appreciate RSS.

thank you for removing me from ignorance.

You can give yourself any name but dont call others names.

what are you talking about??

And I would rather reserve my time for making peace than acting stupid.

in 2017 will be the 100th anniversary of the russian revolution... was that a stupid event??

I am for any governance system that can be chosen by the people or thrown out by the people in a peaceful manner.

so what governance system do you think is that??

you are a sangh sympathizer... quite a big crime that is.
Bhaijaan. Sanh se aapko bahut problem hai. Humko bhi hai but itna nahi. Its always good to be neutral. Helps you see things more rationally.

And frankly. India is never gonna come back to leftist ideology. So u can relax. :enjoy:

Why was this article given a MASALA COMMUNAL title? The title looked totally impartial and fine when it first appeared in newspapers.

Back
Top Bottom