What's new

'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes force London women to cover up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quran does not forbid alcohol. It is a conflicting issue within Islam. If these guys were educated Muslims, they would have known not to mess with alcohol.

I stand by my previous statement. And I am ready to challenge alcohol ban of Islam.

you are lost and confused....i can only feel sorry for you...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this guy will launch another of his "Learned" protests against the "Muzlamic Law" :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the Muslim trouble makers in UK are Pakistani or of Pakistani origin. Deport them.

@Contrarian How sure are you? Our street is full of Indian and Bangali orgins! And MIND you they TWIST ISLAM like its a disco dance!

So stop putting labels to ethnic stuff when you are not even there to witness it!

PLUS I havent seen the video prob is some looser doing what his daddy or mummy told him without knowing what Islam is...How come no one puts the decent videos which ACTUALLY HAPPEN in CENTRAL LONDON? Like any of the following:

Or do these videos not show MUSLIMS based on their ethnic groups?!

MAN you people just like to start a fight!

you are lost and confused....i can only feel sorry for you...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this guy will launch another of his "Learned" protests against the "Muzlamic Law" :rofl:

I saw that video and I was like...Did he pass Primary school or was he stoned? Why was he on TV again?

Pakistani and bangladeshi origin muslim wanted to be karta dharta of islam, they have forgetten that they are merely converted muslims....thats a problem....

@Che Guevara
It is not like Jdaism...A Muslim is a Muslim Converted or not...No one will ask you which ancestor converted and when?

..Not sure where this point led you?! :what:

And yet a surprising amount of them somehow have a relation with Pakistan. Some coincidence indeed.

Lets call a spade for a spade.

Please go take out your enmity somewhere else! You are obviously talking from some delusional source just to vomit out hatred against Pakistanis...Very low indeed!

So that means every one is guilty just because they are in high number. Most of the racists are white people, they made racist remarks about blacks, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, does that mean all whites are racist.

Most of the Indians believe in Caste system and discrimination on basis of caste but that doesn't mean I am like them.

This is where you have to take into account other factors. You are drawing conclusion from data just based on country of origin and their religion. You have to take economic segment, education class etc which they belong to.

Many blacks commits crimes not just because they are black they do it because they don't have economic stability, good education and often live in violent neighborhood which transforms them into criminals. They attack whites because majority of whites are well to do. So the crime is based on a poor black robbing a rich white, not just a black doing crime against white because he hates him.

You call spade a spade when you look at entire data and necessary information to make a conclusion.

If you ignore the color, you may call a Heart a Spade.

Nice! :D :tup:

Most of these idiots who you find either protesting or advocating nonsense in the streets are 3rd generation immigrants. Their father, forefathers came here to make a better life for themselves & their family.. & had no time for these kinda shenanigans. Today's generation has everything made for them. Take off all their benefits & see how quickly their priorities change!

Have you soo quickly forgotten the recent UK RIOTS? Well, no immigrant started it! And mind you when it was dangerous it was these IMMIGRANTS who protected each other...Best example was the Muslims and Sikh who stood up for each other!

LODON: An Islamic vigilante group has been confronting people in a London suburb asking women to cover up and to give up alcohol claiming they were living an 'unclean life', prompting authorities to clamp down.

The men, who operate hooded calling themselves 'Muslim Patrol', have uploaded videos of their exploits on the YouTube, the Daily Mail reported.

The three-minute video labelled 'The Truth About Saturday Night' has caused a stir online and shows the men walking London's streets and forcing a passerby to put a can of lager away, telling him they are the Muslim Patrol and that alcohol is a 'forbidden evil'.

They are also seen telling a group of women 'they need to forbid themselves from dressing like this and exposing themselves outside the mosque', the report said.

Scotland Yard says it is investigating the case. Muslim groups have, however, condemned them for their hard-line views and approach.

"We live in the UK and we are governed by UK law, there should be no mob rule. If people are involved in this behaviour then it is worrying but it is an isolated incident", Mohammed Shafiq, the chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, a Muslim organisation which campaigns for a peaceful co-existence among communities, said.

'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes force London women to cover up - The Times of India
If true then its latest british move to oppress muslims there a this will be used as a justification by them tomorrow over their Anti Muslim Laws.

Mogambo khush hua. :)

Shariah4UK :tup:

You would find averaged out income of Pakistani people at the bottom of the economic pyramid in UK. This is a fact - posted on this very forum if you wish to check it up.

@Contrarian I am not sure since when did WHAT THE FORUM SAID become reality facts?! :blink: But you need to go out and check the world instead of viewing it from the eyes of narrow minded bloggers and controlling media!

It would thus seem to imply that Pakistani's on an average are at the bottom of the economic strata in UK. And again - most(not all) of the religious trouble makers in UK are also Pakistani's.

Now what would these two things in conjunction imply to you?

It would imply your info is TOTALLY WRONG!

In the UK, Indians are a YES BOSS kind of people...AND they take any job and agree all the time with YES BOSS attitude...BUT PAKISTANIS have an attitude, they always BARGAIN for better! VERY FEW have YES BOSS ATTITUDE so whereever you got your stats from is COMPLETELY

Yes it is because Indians and Pakistani's are both migrants in UK. Yet Indian community earns more than the Pakistani community. This is the same pattern across almost every western country.

Ever wonder why?

Nope not same in UK nor in EUROPE!

Have you soo quickly forgotten the recent UK RIOTS? Well, no immigrant started it! And mind you when it was dangerous it was these IMMIGRANTS who protected each other...Best example was the Muslims and Sikh who stood up for each other!

Apples & oranges.

Comparing isolated incident like mob rioting, purpose of which was nothing but to loot... to religious bigots enjoying the soft air of a free country to grow their particular brand of nastiness.

If 80 out of 100 are extremists, I won't call remaining 20 as extremists too.

Similarly if 80 out of 100 Hindus believe in caste discrimination, I won't like someone blaming me of discrimination without any proof.

As simple as that. You can call them susceptible to extremism but not an extremist. There lies the difference, being susceptible and being one is a whole different level.

Krait, if there is a high concentration of Pakistani's being economically bad, and involved in religious issues then there is a systemic factor involved here.
Just like there is a systemic factor why most Indians believe in the Caste System. However the Caste System's strength is decreasing year on year on account of better education and awareness.

This is an example of how a systemic flaw in Indian society is being neutered actively. It only comes once the problem is accepted and recognized.

Remaining in denial does not solve, but perpetuate the problem.

Pakistani's as an average lot tend to be involved in religious extremism, and low pay, lesser university degrees. This is a common factor across countries. Now this makes it a systemic factor. Why is it? and what are the reasons for it?

Apples & oranges.

Comparing isolated incident like mob rioting, purpose of which was nothing but to loot... to religious bigots enjoying the soft air of a free country to grow their particular brand of nastiness.

I was comparing the "protesting or advocating nonsense in the streets" habit! I am sorry you had to take it out of context! I did quote you!

As for isolated incidents go...The damage done by 1 9/11 was also isolated but it is a sympathy card that is STILL being played for years now!

Pakistani's as an average lot tend to be involved in religious extremism, and low pay, lesser university degrees. This is a common factor across countries. Now this makes it a systemic factor. Why is it? and what are the reasons for it?
@Contrarian You sound like you have been to Pakistan?!

Or are you taking @JanjaWeed isolated events?!

Normally i can understand the logic of a good open debate. But i would request everyone to keep this about UK and not Pakistan, please! It's like, even if a bird farts near a synagogue, it has to be Pakistani ISI behind it. For the love of god and sanity.

Most of these brainless farts are 4th generation British, so please can they be addressed as British without having to be linked with Pakistan? We have enough crackpots here atm.

[In the UK, Indians are a YES BOSS kind of people...AND they take any job and agree all the time with YES BOSS attitude...BUT PAKISTANIS have an attitude, they always BARGAIN for better! VERY FEW have YES BOSS ATTITUDE so whereever you got your stats from is COMPLETELY
Ofcourse mate that is exactly why the Indians earn more almost everywhere else. They are sell-outs. Pakistani's arent.

Normally i can understand the logic of a good open debate. But i would request everyone to keep this about UK and not Pakistan, please! It's like, even if a bird farts near a synagogue, it has to be Pakistani ISI behind it. For the love of god and sanity.

Most of these brainless farts are 4th generation British, so please can they be addressed as British without having to be linked with Pakistan? We have enough crackpots here atm.

And while you are right on most counts. Do you think that background of the people who are involved in such stupid stuff plays no role in their actions?

LODON:

Scotland Yard says it is investigating the case. Muslim groups have, however, condemned them for their hard-line views and approach.

"We live in the UK and we are governed by UK law, there should be no mob rule. If people are involved in this behaviour then it is worrying but it is an isolated incident", Mohammed Shafiq, the chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, a Muslim organisation which campaigns for a peaceful co-existence among communities, said.

'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes force London women to cover up - The Times of India

2 things:

the author can't even spell London!

Everyone wanting to show off how much they can hate MUSLIMS forgot to read this bit...Let me make it bold so you can read it:

"Muslim groups have, however, condemned them for their hard-line views and approach.

"We live in the UK and we are governed by UK law, there should be no mob rule. If people are involved in this behaviour then it is worrying but it is an isolated incident", Mohammed Shafiq, the chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, a Muslim organisation which campaigns for a peaceful co-existence among communities, said."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...ce-london-women-cover-up-5.html#ixzz2IKyD0CTO

Ofcourse mate that is exactly why the Indians earn more almost everywhere else. They are sell-outs. Pakistani's arent.

And while you are right on most counts. Do you think that background of the people who are involved in such stupid stuff plays no role in their actions?

4th Gen brit is Pakistani How? The average Pakistani is too busy with Roti Kapada Makan, to be plotting about blowing people up and policing some backwater part of London.

And for the last time, discuss Muslims in London and leave Pakistan out of it. Thanks for your time.

Well, NOT EVERY needs to a$$ kiss! Nor does ANYONE who is capable has to be a YES MAN!

2 things:

the author can't even spell London!

Everyone wanting to show off how much they can hate MUSLIMS forgot to read this bit...Let me make it bold so you can read it:

"Muslim groups have, however, condemned them for their hard-line views and approach.

"We live in the UK and we are governed by UK law, there should be no mob rule. If people are involved in this behaviour then it is worrying but it is an isolated incident", Mohammed Shafiq, the chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, a Muslim organisation which campaigns for a peaceful co-existence among communities, said."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...ce-london-women-cover-up-5.html#ixzz2IKyD0CTO

No one is saying that Islam is even remotely responsible. Infact those who do such acts are not of the faith called Islam.

What I said was something related to nationality, not religion.

And i dont think you caught the sarcasm in my last post to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom