What's new

'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes force London women to cover up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you. Again: Quran does not forbid drinking alcohol. Quran DISCOURAGES drinking alcohol. Drinking alcohol doesnt make a Muslim a heathen.
These black guys put self-emposed laws to create off limit zones for others. Who the hell are they to dictate their ethnic tribal mentality by damaging Islam?!
Where did I say otherwise ? I am saying, they are just imposing wrong statements and they are damaging Islam. But you are saying they are black so they are doing it. I am saying its nothing to do with being black, its just some idiots who are presenting wrong image of Islam.

They are misusing religion and this affect good Muslims. This is my whole point. I don't understand why you think otherwise.

The western media will always ensure that if there is something bad going on, and you can connect it to a Muslim identity then they will always make that connection, no matter how spurious it is, after all, who will check it.
There comes the responsibility of good Muslims to counter this propaganda by challenging these media outlets in courts. I think someone should sue this British newspaper as they are blaming Muslims just because some guy posted a video and used word Muslim and some verses. Even a Christian can learn it to defame Islam.

When you see such things, its better to tackle them early. Paranoia spreads faster than anything. Look at US citizens. Many Westerners didn't board flights when they saw a Arab guy going to board same plane after 9/11. They are paranoid like hell.

Dont you see the blacks in the video?

A few days ago 40 Sikhs attacked a Muslim restaurant in UK. Should I say Sikh terrorists?

Can U post a link mate.. not that I dont trust U ... but just wanted to get at the bottom of this.

An incident happened to me in Dublin about 6-7 years ago.. we went to a bar for a drink or two as our manager was leaving work and going back to Germany.
After having drinks we went to Abrakebabra( a fast food rest. with many branches).. it was like 12 pm or 1 am at night.
The place was empty, the two workers there looked somali(one guy behind the counter and other security guy) and we got chatting and the guy behind the counter asked me where was I from? I said India and he started shouting to the security guard, "Hindu- Hindu" .. I was like "and what dude"? Im not in fckingn Islamic republic of Somalia (i wasnt even sure if he was somalian)..lolll but yeah that was about it... I took my money back and went to other Chipper!!

(the incident happened around the time when there was a controversy of an English woman teaching in Somalia for some charity and called a teddy bear Mohammad , as the security guard pointed out on my way out!!)

There comes the responsibility of good Muslims to counter this propaganda by challenging these media outlets in courts. I think someone should sue this British newspaper as they are blaming Muslims just because some guy posted a video and used word Muslim and some verses. Even a Christian can learn it to defame Islam.

When you see such things, its better to tackle them early. Paranoia spreads faster than anything. Look at US citizens. Many Westerners didn't board flights when they saw a Arab guy going to board same plane after 9/11. They are paranoid like hell.

i cant disagree with the first para, unfortunately thats a long shot.

there exists no body of capable, well intentioned and resourceful muslims to counter such a massive massive media machine. muslims themselves are a very diverse bunch, the label itself is at times misleading.

secondly there is no bodies within the establishment that are willing to help out, let alone a critical mass of muslim people within the establishment.

as an example, black people in america have the ENTIRE (more or less) liberal establishment to enhance their image in the us, there exists no such appetite for doing this with muslims.

Some are great like that guy who sang One Pound Fish. :D

Don't generalize. Bad apples are in every community.

And yet a surprising amount of them somehow have a relation with Pakistan. Some coincidence indeed.

Lets call a spade for a spade.

And yet a surprising amount of them somehow have a relation with Pakistan. Some coincidence indeed.
Lets call a spade for a spade.
So that means every one is guilty just because they are in high number. Most of the racists are white people, they made racist remarks about blacks, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, does that mean all whites are racist.

Most of the Indians believe in Caste system and discrimination on basis of caste but that doesn't mean I am like them.

This is where you have to take into account other factors. You are drawing conclusion from data just based on country of origin and their religion. You have to take economic segment, education class etc which they belong to.

Many blacks commits crimes not just because they are black they do it because they don't have economic stability, good education and often live in violent neighborhood which transforms them into criminals. They attack whites because majority of whites are well to do. So the crime is based on a poor black robbing a rich white, not just a black doing crime against white because he hates him.

You call spade a spade when you look at entire data and necessary information to make a conclusion.

If you ignore the color, you may call a Heart a Spade.

Some are great like that guy who sang One Pound Fish. :D

Don't generalize. Bad apples are in every community.

One pound fish guy came here to earn a living, a first generation immigrant. Doesn't have recourse to public fund... no social security, no child allowance or other benefits. Obviously he wouldn't waste his time on these kind of nonsense.

Most of these idiots who you find either protesting or advocating nonsense in the streets are 3rd generation immigrants. Their father, forefathers came here to make a better life for themselves & their family.. & had no time for these kinda shenanigans. Today's generation has everything made for them. Take off all their benefits & see how quickly their priorities change!

US crime statististics Show Blacks on Whites Crimes are on the rise. Those Blacks are not Muslim.

I as a Muslim should not be responsible for what Nigerian does in the name of religion.

As I said, Quran does not forbid alcohol, it is not declared haram. These criminals disturb the society and give bad name to Muslims. Not justified move in my book.

What do US crime rates(you're wrong BTW. Black crimes have dropped significantly) have to do with religious fascism being perpetrated in Britain?

Do Nigerian Muslims practice some other form of Islam unlike the benign kind that you do? Did Nigerians ban alcohol from Islamic nations? Are Nigerians behind all cases of Islamic terrorism happening around the planet?

What exactly are you trying to prove other than your closeted racism?

What do US crime rates(you're wrong BTW, Black crimes have dropped significantly) have to do with religious fascism being perpetrated in Britain?

Do Nigerians practice some other form of Islam unlike the benign kind that you do? Did Nigerians ban alcohol from Islamic nations? Are Nigerians behind all cases of Islamic terrorism happening around the planet?

What exactly are you trying to prove other than closeted racism?

I am not the target of your Anti-Islamic hatred, thats what i say.

What some criminals do, isnt related to me nor to Islam.

UK is screwed up big time......migrant should live like migrant and they should respect the culture of the country they are living in instead of forcing the native to follow there culture....

there is no black and white here, its muslim vs rest of religion...atleast for some muslim

This is UK's Problem and they will deal with it however they want, Indians need not worry about it they should rather worry about the more pressing social problems in they country where no woman is safe.

I am not the target of your Anti-Islamic hatred, thats what i say.

What some criminals do, isnt related to me nor to Islam.

So you reserve the right to judge people based on ethnicity but I can't judge your religion on the basis of the actions of Muslims? Doesn't work that way.

Either pick up the responsibility of reforming or quit whining.

So that means every one is guilty just because they are in high number. Most of the racists are white people, they made racist remarks about blacks, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, does that mean all whites are racist.

Most of the Indians believe in Caste system and discrimination on basis of caste but that doesn't mean I am like them.

This is where you have to take into account other factors. You are drawing conclusion from data just based on country of origin and their religion. You have to take economic segment, education class etc which they belong to.

Many blacks commits crimes not just because they are black they do it because they don't have economic stability, good education and often live in violent neighborhood which transforms them into criminals. They attack whites because majority of whites are well to do. So the crime is based on a poor black robbing a rich white, not just a black doing crime against white because he hates him.

You call spade a spade when you look at entire data and necessary information to make a conclusion.

If you ignore the color, you may call a Heart a Spade.

You would find averaged out income of Pakistani people at the bottom of the economic pyramid in UK. This is a fact - posted on this very forum if you wish to check it up.

It would thus seem to imply that Pakistani's on an average are at the bottom of the economic strata in UK. And again - most(not all) of the religious trouble makers in UK are also Pakistani's.

Now what would these two things in conjunction imply to you?

its surprising to you, really? :)

Yes it is because Indians and Pakistani's are both migrants in UK. Yet Indian community earns more than the Pakistani community. This is the same pattern across almost every western country.

Ever wonder why?

You would find averaged out income of Pakistani people at the bottom of the economic pyramid in UK. This is a fact - posted on this very forum if you wish to check it up.
It would thus seem to imply that Pakistani's on an average are at the bottom of the economic strata in UK. And again - most(not all) of the religious trouble makers in UK are also Pakistani's.
Now what would these two things in conjunction imply to you?
If 80 out of 100 are extremists, I won't call remaining 20 as extremists too.

Similarly if 80 out of 100 Hindus believe in caste discrimination, I won't like someone blaming me of discrimination without any proof.

As simple as that. You can call them susceptible to extremism but not an extremist. There lies the difference, being susceptible and being one is a whole different level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom