What's new

'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes force London women to cover up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberal human rights gone mad. People like this idiot needs to be sent to gallows...

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the Muslim trouble makers in UK are Pakistani or of Pakistani origin. Deport them.

Dont you see the blacks in the video?

A few days ago 40 Sikhs attacked a Muslim restaurant in UK. Should I say Sikh terrorists?

Most of the Muslim trouble makers in UK are Pakistani or of Pakistani origin. Deport them.
Some are great like that guy who sang One Pound Fish. :D

Don't generalize. Bad apples are in every community.

Pakistani and bangladeshi origin muslim wanted to be karta dharta of islam, they have forgetten that they are merely converted muslims....thats a problem....

kia ap ko bhee chamoonay katnay lagay hain.

nothing to be surprised of.
i dont know why they are imposing their views on others.

A few days ago 40 Sikhs attacked a Muslim restaurant in UK. Should I say Sikh terrorists?

The Indians cant see black they are color blind to this color.

It offend them badly they say fair and lovely is not working properly the company must have some connection to Pakistan.

These guys are preaching to the wrong crowd. Time that can be well spent educating their fellow brothers and countrymen on good Islamic morals. Every few months there is a huge case in Britain, where dozens of Muslim immigrants stand trial for (group) rape, prostitution, child trafficking:

Nine men face rape, trafficking and prostitution charges (From The Oxford Times)

Lots of Mohammeds and Ahmeds here, who need re-education.

I dont get it. Are you saying that black Muslims are not real representatives of Muslims or something?

Even if they are "Black Muslims", their ideology and actions are motivated by religion, not race. So I dont know why drag their race into it?

These guys are preaching to the wrong crowd. Time that can be well spent educating their fellow brothers and countrymen on good Islamic morals. Every few months there is a huge case in Britain, where dozens of Muslim immigrants stand trial for (group) rape, prostitution, child trafficking:

Nine men face rape, trafficking and prostitution charges (From The Oxford Times)

Lots of Mohammeds and Ahmeds here, who need re-education.

And Apparently all of Pakistani Origin .

I dont get it. Are you saying that black Muslims are not real representatives of Muslims or something?

Even if they are "Black Muslims", their ideology and actions are motivated by religion, not race. So I dont know why drag their race into it?

Many blacks commit violence because of anti-white frustration. Islam is just a tool to give "moral ground" to their unjustified actions.

Its British problem, why are you fighting ? :D

Pakistani and bangladeshi origin muslim wanted to be karta dharta of islam, they have forgetten that they are merely converted muslims....thats a problem....

Just like you for whatever religion you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom