What's new

'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes force London women to cover up

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is saying that Islam is even remotely responsible. Infact those who do such acts are not of the faith called Islam.

What I said was something related to nationality, not religion.

And i dont think you caught the sarcasm in my last post to you.

Sarcasm is fine BUT soiling some Nation is not! You want to paint everyone with 1 colour which is YOUR OPINION then do so...

Pakistani and bangladeshi origin muslim wanted to be karta dharta of islam, they have forgetten that they are merely converted muslims....thats a problem....

General Khalid bin Walid nicknamed the Sword of Allah himself was a convert. Before conversion He was the reason of our defeat in Uhud. Whats your point???

It is not like Jdaism...A Muslim is a Muslim Converted or not...No one will ask you which ancestor converted and when?

..Not sure where this point led you?! :what:

They are force fully converted, they are not converted because they had any love for Islam.....

General Khalid bin Walid nicknamed the Sword of Allah himself was a convert. Before conversion He was the reason of our defeat in Uhud. Whats your point???

Point was hatred...It just boiled out too quickly! :D

They are force fully converted, they are not converted because they had any love for Islam.....

They told you this :blink: OR AGAIN your THINKING?

Or are you talking about Indian Muslims? Because I have yet to hear a Pakistani Muslim say such a thing...

In 7\7 it is known that a bearded guy was pretending to be a muslim & was working as rat for MI-6

M.Atta etc so-called devout muslims who went to strip clubs & alcohol bar & made sure to drop copies of Quran there, are known to us.

Neither this is anything new nor uncommon...

If they are hide they could very well be like these:- (But if they are muslims I'd like to join to beat the heck out of these Kanjars)

British Special Forces Caught In IRAQ posing as Arabs - YouTube

Fake Al Qaeda Actors EXPOSED! Adam Gadahn & Yousef al-Khattab - YouTube

Israels Terror on USA *LAVON AFFAIR*(VERIFIABLE) - YouTube

John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up Memorial Day 2012 - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
OK people from my understanding of Indians is that THEY BELIEVE INDIAN Muslims were FORCEFULLY CONVERTED otherwise they would not have become Muslims...And they extrapolate it to Pakistanis...THIS KIND OF LOW LEVEL THINKING NEEDS TO STOP...It keeps coming in on EVERY OTHER THREAD! I talked about this few months back!

about all muslims of sub continents

Their dead souls told you this? :blink:

Because MOST of us were converted 5-6 generations ago if not then somewhere in 1000 AD! ARE YOU REALLY that OLD? :blink:

OK people from my understanding of Indians is that THEY BELIEVE INDIAN Muslims were FORCEFULLY CONVERTED otherwise they would not have become Muslims...And they extrapolate it to Pakistanis...THIS KIND OF LOW LEVEL THINKING NEEDS TO STOP...It keeps coming in on EVERY OTHER THREAD! I talked about this few months back!

Best coa is to raise it with the mods, no point getting irate over what some random person thinks on the internet.

Because MOST of us were converted 5-6 generations ago if not then somewhere in 1000 AD! ARE YOU REALLY that OLD? :blink:

You are also Indian muslim just got migrated to newly form country named pakistan after India's partition

Best coa is to raise it with the mods, no point getting irate over what some random person thinks on the internet.

Yup just leaving..Found it funny some bhatakti wi aatma tells me someone's ancestor was forcefully converted and that somehow bothers the CONVERTEE's 5th generation?! :blink:

You are also Indian muslim just got migrated to newly form country named pakistan after India's partition

An so? :pop:

How was my ancestor when they came to you to confess this?

Yup just leaving..Found it funny some bhatakti wi aatma tells me someone's ancestor was forcefully converted and that somehow bothers the CONVERTEE's 5th generation?! :blink:

An so? :pop:

How was my ancestor when they came to you to confess this?

He was in huge pain.....

Forcing of external symbols of nationality, religion or ethnic identity is a common practice amongst minority groups when they perceive threat or perceive any derision of of the groups' central tenant for deriving its identity. This is a social phenomena, not a religious nor an ethnically motivated; history is filled with them. Rather than making ridiculing it why not understand it?

A lot of Indian Muslims also converted because of the Sufis, a lot also converted because they were oppressed by the Brahmins in Hinduism, a lot also converted because of the sword.

No one factor is entirely responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom