What's new

'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes force London women to cover up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait and watch, in year or two these groups would start forceful conversion to Islam. And if one would resist then he would probabbly meet the same fate as Indian student in Berlin.

Many black commit violence because of anti-white frustration. Islam is just a tool to give "moral ground" to their unjustified actions.
O boy. Now they are racist and not religious extremists. Lets just say there are few people who creates mess for other genuine members of that community. All blacks don't hate whites or anyone. But since few did, you now generalized them. Same is done in case of Muslims. Few broke the rule and people are generalizing every Muslim.

This is where the problem is, the crime is done by someone else but the price is paid by an innocent just because he have same color, religion, caste etc.

Don't make similar generalization which you hate about yourself.

Many blacks commit violence because of anti-white frustration. Islam is just a tool to give "moral ground" to their unjustified actions.

Thats an interesting angle I have not heard much about before. It is a possible scenario though.

Many blacks commit violence because of anti-white frustration. Islam is just a tool to give "moral ground" to their unjustified actions.

This is a true phenomenah, but dont try talking to a narrow minded Indian about it, you wont get anywhere.

O boy. Now they are racist and not religious extremists. Lets just say there are few people who creates mess for other genuine members of that community. All blacks don't hate whites or anyone. But since few did, you now generalized them. Same is done in case of Muslims. Few broke the rule and people are generalizing every Muslim.

This is where the problem is, the crime is done by someone else but the price is paid by an innocent just because he have same color, religion, caste etc.

Don't make similar generalization which you hate about yourself.

US crime statististics Show Blacks on Whites Crimes are on the rise. Those Blacks are not Muslim.

I as a Muslim should not be responsible for what Nigerian does in the name of religion.

As I said, Quran does not forbid alcohol, it is not declared haram. These criminals disturb the society and give bad name to Muslims. Not justified move in my book.

Wait and watch, in year or two these groups would start forceful conversion to Islam. And if one would resist then he would probabbly meet the same fate as Indian student in Berlin.

It will go from one extreme to another. These kinda acts will only encourage indigenous far right groups like BNP to strengthen their standing. Unless govt does something to control these kinda lunatics & stop being politically correct to appease stupid human right madness..... there is a chance things might get out of control.

US crime statististics Show Blacks on Whites Crimes are on the rise. Those Blacks are not uslim.
I as a Muslim should not be responsible for what Nigerian does in the name of religion.
As I said, Quran does not forbid alcohol, it is not declared haram. These criminals disturb the society and give bad name to Muslims. Not justified move in my book.
But you are just quoting Blacks doing crime in US as an argument and saying the British blacks did because they are like American blacks.

So you don't want to be responsible for what Nigerian Muslim do for religion but you find British black to be responsible because some US black do so. Hypocrisy much ?

Point is this whole idea of generalization is bad. Whether its based on religion, color or sex.

The media has portrayed Islam as a religion of violence and bad people, because of this portrayal bad and violent people are using this image to their advantage, from their POV.
BBC NEWS | UK | England | London | 'Muslim' gangs target vulnerable
Exactly. They are generalizing for their own selfish purpose. And these acts and videos posted help them in spreading this propaganda.

But you are just quoting Blacks doing crime in US as an argument and saying the British blacks did because they are like American blacks.

So you don't want to be responsible for what Nigerian Muslim do for religion but you find British black to be responsible because some US black do so. Hypocrisy much ?

Point is this whole idea of generalization is bad. Whether its based on religion, color or sex.

I told you. Again: Quran does not forbid drinking alcohol. Quran DISCOURAGES drinking alcohol. Drinking alcohol doesnt make a Muslim a heathen.

These black guys put self-emposed laws to create off limit zones for others. Who the hell are they to dictate their ethnic tribal mentality by damaging Islam?!

The western media will always ensure that if there is something bad going on, and you can connect it to a Muslim identity then they will always make that connection, no matter how spurious it is, after all, who will check it.

Some black guys use Islam while covering their agenda, frustration against whites.

I am 99% sure that this issue is more ethnically motivated than religiously.

Ur wrong mate. There are a hell lotta Muslims who dont drink alcohol..
Remember a few years ago I used to work in a hotel... we had a party of some African muslims (We opened the ball room for them and the adjacent bar).. but they wont drink... w found it strange.as they were all Doc`s and engineer`s working in Ireland.. but then found out (as they said , drinking alcohol is prohibited in Islam)..
but also a few days ago my Turkish mate(Burak ) from work and others went for a pint in a bar .. as we were drinking a Turkish couple came in the bar and sat on a table and started drinking wine(the coule was in their early 40`s ).. and Burak went over and said hello to them as he knew them.. (I found out later they were Turkish Muslims)..
So may Be in Turkey the way Islam is interpreted is different to other muslim nations? I dont know...im only guessing!!

It is not declared haram in Quran. Some say, hadiths declared it haram. Long issue.

My point is: You cannot force it into the throat of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom