What's new

Muslim of China

I don't know about Canada but I have been to a few halal Chinese restaurants in Orange County, California. They have this special bread, with parsely or something, which is really good!

I've been to one called "清真马家馆" (Halal Muhammad restaurant) in Bay Area, which is really really good. :woot: Always piled with people, some of them from Middle East, I did a quick check and notice there's one with the same Chinese name in LA area (Montery park), you can check it out:

China Islamic Restaurant
7727 E Garvey Avenue, Rosemead, CA
(626) 288-4246 () ‎ · chinaislamic.com

Development of Pakistan's economy will greatly help situation in Southern Xinjiang as well. If Kashgar becomes a trading center like Urumuqi, the Xinjiang issue is 90% solved.

i agree, kashgar is also culturally related to us, many people from there moved to sub continent some 500 years ago, the city also named in famous poetry

We Indians could make a thread on the Muslims of our country and their prosperity, but it would be destroyed by Pakistanis bringing up Islamic incidents in India. I shall do my job and bring the injustice Muslims face in china.
Chinese Muslims clash with police over mosque | Reuters (Chinese Muslims clash with police over mosque(demolishing it))
Chinese Muslims banned from fasting in Ramadan - MuslimVillage.com | MuslimVillage.com (Chinese Muslims banned from fasting in Ramadan)
http://www.khilafah.com/index.php/c...usade-against-the-muslims-of-xinjiang(China's Crusade Against the Muslims of East Turkestan (Xinjiang))

I've been to one called "清真马家馆" (Halal Muhammad restaurant) in Bay Area, which is really really good. :woot: Always piled with people, some of them from Middle East, I did a quick check and notice there's one with the same Chinese name in LA area (Montery park), you can check it out:

China Islamic Restaurant
7727 E Garvey Avenue, Rosemead, CA
(626) 288-4246 () ‎ · chinaislamic.com

The one I went to was called Jamilah, but they have moved to Houston, TX!

There is another one in Anaheim, but I haven't gone there. The bread I was talking about is actually sesame bread with green onions. I love that bread.

Development of Pakistan's economy will greatly help situation in Southern Xinjiang as well. If Kashgar becomes a trading center like Urumuqi, the Xinjiang issue is 90% solved.

The local government welcomes Pakistan to open businesses there as well. Pakistani businesses will enjoy tax-exempt status if they choose to invest in Kashgar. As far as I can tell, transportation is a big problem. KKH is not accessible year around, especially during the winter months. Efforts are under way to expand and improve KKH, but to really solve the problem a rail link will probably be a must.

About relation with Turkey, well, I think it is not China's problem but yours to think how to build a good relation with China.

man if chinese think like this to everyone they will have a tough job , relations are built by two countries how can it be one sided

If you see something against the muslim traditional in front of muslim or nere the mosque or in muslim street, like some one eating pork or talking about pork(sorry to say this) in Muslim street, you can call for police

I remember last year when i was in the Chinese class and our Chinese teacher was having a chat with a student. The teacher asked in a very very low voice about pork (from where to get it). The student asked her why are you talking in so low voice please talk a bit loud, She looked at me and said to the other person it is not good to talk about pork in front of Muslims. The teacher knew i am Muslim and from Pakistan she just thought that talking about pork will be an insult for me.

I noticed all this and told her it is okay to talk about pork in front of me even if i am Muslim and it is not an insult. We are not allowed to eat or sell or buy it, but not that we are not allowed to hear the word "pork" :D .

She said that in her university (Ningxia University) she and many non-Muslims when they talk about pork or alcohol or wine they talk in low voice so as to not insult the fellow Muslims in the university.

I really liked the attitude and respect the people of her place had for Muslims.

I remember last year when i was in the Chinese class and our Chinese teacher was having a chat with a student. The teacher asked in a very very low voice about pork (from where to get it). The student asked her why are you talking in so low voice please talk a bit loud, She looked at me and said to the other person it is not good to talk about pork in front of Muslims. The teacher knew i am Muslim and from Pakistan she just thought that talking about pork will be an insult for me.

I noticed all this and told her it is okay to talk about pork in front of me even if i am Muslim and it is not an insult. We are not allowed to eat or sell or buy it, but not that we are not allowed to hear the word "pork" :D .

She said that in her university (Ningxia University) she and many non-Muslims when they talk about pork or alcohol or wine they talk in low voice so as to not insult the fellow Muslims in the university.

I really liked the attitude and respect the people of her place had for Muslims.
My pleasure, ok, I can post the word "pork" now, I thought talking pork or let muslims to see the pork accident may make them unhappy before, so when I must post the word 'pork' I said "(sorry to say this) "; general unmuslims Chinese will block the pork with newspaper or something else if we think there are muslims nere;

another interesting thing happened in a public bathing church, one unmuslim Chinese talking about why Huis didn't eat pork, he said again and again, he didnt' think there was one muslim taking a bath in the bathing church; the muslim went out and called for 110 police, and the unmuslim was invited to the police station to apologize; So many Chinese want to know but never ask with each other

If they are not working less, how could most of their economic conditions do not get better. You think those Han Chinese from Henan, Sichuan and etc going to Xinjiang to pick cottons are rich people???

It is just like those blacks in U.S. complain how unfair or unequal U.S. is and how they do not get enough work opportunities.

However, at the same time, Chinese and other east asian country people get ahead by working a lot harder while they are complaining. Do Chinese and other east asian country people face the same unequality and injustice??? You bet.

No one is talking about "splittism", so no need to be nervous about that, all intelligent Uighurs know this, only some not so bright people could believe that separatism will succeed. The real issue is jobs, economic opportunities and some cultural space. Uighurs and most other Turkic people are hard working people, not any less than Han.

Are you serious thinking China should do more???

You have kurdish separatists, do you see China support those kurdish separatists and funding their struggles in China against Turkey???

On the contrary, you have supported the Uighur separatists and funding their terrorist activities against China. You even dare to tell me here that China need do more?

I bet China can do more to invite Kurdish separatists from Iraq and Turkey together to set up similar organizations Uighurs have in Turkey.
man if chinese think like this to everyone they will have a tough job , relations are built by two countries how can it be one sided

1.I have prayed at the famous mosque in Guandong said to be one of the oldest of mosques anywhere in the world. In that I consider myself lucky. The local Muslims, I found out, call the mosque the Mosque of Our Ancestor, and his mausoleum, also located in Guandong, the Mausoleum of Our Ancestor. I have also been to the old mosque in Beijing, but this ancient mosque in Gunadong gives you a thrill just to be there.

2. The builder Sahabi Abu Waqqas was a maternal uncle of The Holy Prophet PBUH. He had been sent to convey The Message to the Arabs / semi-Arabs living in the East.The journey of the Sahabi began even before the Hizrat on a ship given by the ruler of Yemen. The Sahabi stayed in our shores for eight long years propagating The Message in present day Arakan and present day Southern BD (which at that time was Northern Arakan).The Sahabi made his base at Swandip which was the main port here and traveled up to Sylhet in the north and Ramree-Akyab in the south.

we funded seperatists? what the hell you on about you deluded retard. how did we support and fund uyghurs? show me one proof . what organisations do they have in turkey?

If they are not working less, how could most of their economic conditions do not get better. You think those Han Chinese from Henan, Sichuan and etc going to Xinjiang to pick cottons are rich people???

It is just like those blacks in U.S. complain how unfair or unequal U.S. is and how they do not get enough work opportunities.

However, at the same time, Chinese and other east asian country people get ahead by working a lot harder while they are complaining. Do Chinese and other east asian country people face the same unequality and injustice??? You bet.

Are you serious thinking China should do more???

You have kurdish separatists, do you see China support those kurdish separatists and funding their struggles in China against Turkey???

On the contrary, you have supported the Uighur separatists and funding their terrorist activities against China. You even dare to tell me here that China need do more?

I bet China can do more to invite Kurdish separatists from Iraq and Turkey together to set up similar organizations Uighurs have in Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom