What's new

Muslim of China

122651ywevhxmu4uwgmh5h.jpg
150134ma6xjhawc0aw1ihi.jpg
150245rihhy8d9dki9hzx5.jpg

I use vpn to youtube now, and find some youtubers about mualim of China, Especially some foreigners travel In China, they made videos in English, as my poor english, and 99% Chinese can't speak in english well.

First I watch is : Syifa Adriana, an amazing Indonesia Muslim lady, she went India INpal, China and so on
Screenshot_2020-04-18-12-14-50.png

In Xinjiang, there are 9.4million muslims, 2000 mosques in 1978, but 24300 mosques now,about 400muslims/mosque
In Ningxia, there are 2.1million muslims, 3760mosques now, about 550muslims/mosque

20 million muslims in China, but the second largest number of mosques in world(more than 30000,about 40000),(first is Indonesia, 200million muslims and even 28478 only in East Java of Indonesia in 1992 )

the number of mosque in Xinjiang 6 times bigger than school
Xinjiang and Ningxia are the largest density for mosque all over the word

Iran 60million muslims, 5400 mosques , 11000muslims/mosque
Egypt 43million muslims, 17000 mosques, 2500muslims/mosque
Tunisia 7millionmuslims, only 650 mosques, 10770muslims/mosque
about 1000muslims/mosque in Middle east

So, I think that it's a waste to build new mosque in Xinjiang now, more schools are better, the best building in vallige is mosque but not school, in other place of China the best building is school; and Mosques compete for the follows now, and one or more crime related with mosque or nere mosque among 24300mosques is normal

No your data is wrong. China is not having second largest mosque in the world. Your data said China has 30.000 mosque while Indonesia has more than 800.000 mosque. Too small to be number two. Those mosque number on Iran, Egypt and else that you put here are so small so I believe your data is not accurate.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ll-out-1000-eco-mosques-by-2020-idUSKBN1DG1J8

No your data is wrong. China is not having second largest mosque in the world. Your data said China has 30.000 mosque while Indonesia has more than 800.000 mosque. Too small to be number two. Those mosque number on Iran, Egypt and else that you put here are so small so I believe your data is not accurate.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ll-out-1000-eco-mosques-by-2020-idUSKBN1DG1J8
wow, I find that I post that info in 2012, may.be I am missleading by some 公知,some of them post fake missleading news,I check from Hui of China net, and googlr trans from chinese to english, googlr trans so some words.....:

The country with the most mosques in the world is Indonesia, with 800,000 mosques.ACyber evil forces always like to fabricate lies. Some always say that the spread of Islam is a bloody spread forced by the aggressive butcher knives. People in the conquered areas will die if they do not believe in religion.Unfortunately, a big slap in the face, Indonesia, the world's largest Muslim country, has never been invaded by the Arab Empire. Why has it become a country that believes in Islam? These idiots cannot be explained.

The second largest number of mosques in the world is India, with 300,000 mosques. India is a country with a large population. Although most people believe in Hinduism, there are 176 million Muslims. India ’s most famous movie stars Amir Khan and Shahruk. Khan, Salman Khan are Muslims.

Ranked third is Bangladesh, which is also a big country with a population of 134 million Muslims and 250,000 mosques out of a population of 160 million.

China ’s old friend Pakistan ranked fourth with 120,000 mosques and 185 million Muslims. Pakistan and China are a pair of very strange countries. The two nations have different nationalities, religions, cultures, history, environment, and political systems-all of which are completely different, but they have maintained friendship for decades.It is such an old Chinese friend who, because he is a Muslim country, has also stepped on the endless denigration attacks by the evil forces of the Internet. These evil forces have been completely mad. In order to discredit Muslims, he will not hesitate to attack China ’s friendly countries and destroy China ’s international image .

The fifth place is Egypt, with 108,000 mosques, Egypt is a big country in the Middle East, with 77 million Muslims.

The sixth is finally Saudi Arabia, with 94,000 mosques and 30 million Muslims.The only special thing about Saudi Arabia is that Mecca and Medina, two Islamic holy places, are in their territory. He has to entertain Muslims from all over the world to make Hajj pilgrimages. He spends too much money. Anyway, the big landlords have money, but they can hold it.

The seventh is Turkey, 82,000 mosques, and 71 million Muslims.The 8th place is a country that nobody can think of-Morocco, with 41,000 mosques and a population of 32 million Muslims.

The following finally arrived in China, with a Muslim population of more than 20 million and 39,000 mosques.

Back
Top Bottom